Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy Yellow Card Tally 15:47 - Sep 20 with 635 viewskizaitfc

Sorry if already discussed, but with Morsy on 4 cards, if he gets booked on Saturday does he miss the League cup game? Or does that work on a different system?

Even if not, without underestimating anyone would it be worth him getting booked against Blackburn so that he misses either the cup game or Huddersfield away. Much preferable to missing Hull or Preston games?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Morsy Yellow Card Tally on 16:12 - Sep 20 with 554 views_clive_baker_

Yellow cards and the associated bans don't transcend competitions so tactically missing Wolves isn't an option. Red cards do, as Pope found out last year.

Morsy will be a miss whenever he's out, but I suspect that 5th yellow will come fairly soon and given he's been an ever present this season and been away on International duty, a break might do him some good. I guess the least worst scenario would be that he gets through Blackburn, rested against Wolves and then gets booked at Huddersfield, meaning he misses the Tuesday night at home to Hull. Would avoid him doing Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday. Keep him nice and fresh and to come back in for Preston. Of course the ideal scenario is that he doesn't get booked again before they're wiped but I can't see that happening.
Morsy Yellow Card Tally on 16:13 - Sep 20 with 543 viewsedd

Thought the same earlier, from what I could find appears it’s all league games inclusive only so a booking Saturday wouldn’t work for Wolves and reset the count. Guess others have played the system previously and now been stopped.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 16:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024