Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got a ticket for Plymouth! 16:02 - Oct 20 with 935 viewsGavTWTD

Woohoo! I've been refreshing the ticket site for days.

I'm in!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

5
I've got a ticket for Plymouth! on 16:40 - Oct 20 with 849 viewsSwansea_Blue

At least you'll be able to see a corner taken


Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
I've got a ticket for Plymouth! on 16:47 - Oct 20 with 833 viewsGavTWTD

I've got a ticket for Plymouth! on 16:40 - Oct 20 by Swansea_Blue

At least you'll be able to see a corner taken



Hey I'm central Cobbold. I reckon I'll have a decent view.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

0
I've got a ticket for Plymouth! on 16:53 - Oct 20 with 816 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d always assumed you could blag your way into the press box as Phil’s assistant.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026