Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton: Never a Perfect Time to Rebuild a Stand 15:35 - Dec 8 with 697 viewsNewsTWTD

Ashton: Never a Perfect Time to Rebuild a Stand 8th Dec 2023 15:34
Town CEO Mark Ashton has revealed that it’s possible that the club could look to start building the new Cobbold Stand behind the existing structure. 5

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ashton: Never a Perfect Time to Rebuild a Stand on 16:31 - Dec 8 with 585 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

Going to miss the sky lights and girders at the back of the stand, always looks so distinctive in photos or on TV. I hope the new stand when it comes has personality - a unique Ipswich identity.
Ashton: Never a Perfect Time to Rebuild a Stand on 19:03 - Dec 8 with 413 viewsBluespeed225

Ashton: Never a Perfect Time to Rebuild a Stand on 16:31 - Dec 8 by AndrewRatcliffITFC

Going to miss the sky lights and girders at the back of the stand, always looks so distinctive in photos or on TV. I hope the new stand when it comes has personality - a unique Ipswich identity.

I’d like to think they’d keep the lettering in the same font. Classic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024