Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 24 - Marcus Stewart 11:36 - Jan 12 with 940 viewsPhilTWTD

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 24 - Marcus Stewart 11th Jan 2024 22:00
This week’s edition of Life’s a Pitch TV with star guest Marcus Stewart is now available on YouTube. 0

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 24 - Marcus Stewart on 13:38 - Jan 16 with 549 viewsGiveusanI

You might want to check the podcast uploads of this episode on Apple and Spotify. I tried to listen earlier today and on both platforms it seemed to be the previous episode 23 that was in its place.
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 24 - Marcus Stewart on 21:13 - Jan 18 with 322 viewswaspsforever1

likewise i use spotify and it’s taking ages to get to listen up to 6 days later some times
Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 24 - Marcus Stewart on 21:35 - Jan 18 with 302 viewsPhilTWTD

Life's a Pitch TV - Episode 24 - Marcus Stewart on 13:38 - Jan 16 by GiveusanI

You might want to check the podcast uploads of this episode on Apple and Spotify. I tried to listen earlier today and on both platforms it seemed to be the previous episode 23 that was in its place.

Sorry, hadn't spotted these posts. Was an error which was rectified only yesterday unfortunately due to illness - which also led to the previous week's being uploaded late - and people with access to the audio being away.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024