Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup game attendance 18:34 - Jan 24 with 1259 viewsbackwaywhen

Tickets look like they are selling well for Maidstone game , I’m guessing 25/26k which is pretty impressive against a non league side .
Cup game attendance on 20:41 - Jan 24 with 903 viewslizzibee

I see that a few of them are moaning about lack of tickets although they have more than they normally get so lots of plastics coming out. Also trying to get tickets in the home end which the club have said they are investigating. Hopefully there is a good atmosphere and we have a convincing win
Cup game attendance on 20:45 - Jan 24 with 867 viewsMattinLondon

Cup game attendance on 20:41 - Jan 24 by lizzibee

I see that a few of them are moaning about lack of tickets although they have more than they normally get so lots of plastics coming out. Also trying to get tickets in the home end which the club have said they are investigating. Hopefully there is a good atmosphere and we have a convincing win

Their average attendance is around the 2,400 so if they have any sort of priority system most regular or semi-regular fans should be able to get a ticket. I’m guessing those that live miles away and can’t go to that many matches or those who never go will be the ones missing out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024