Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On 27 April (before we next play) we will have 3 matches left 14:54 - Apr 14 with 325 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hull (A), Coventry (A) and Huddersfield (H). We will be on 89 points.

Leicester will have Preston (A) and Blackburn (H) left. They will be on between 88 and 94 points depending on the outcome of homes games against 4th and 5th in the table (4th and 12th in the form table or 1st and 7th in the away form table). I think it likely they will be closer to 90 points than 94.

Leeds will have just Southampton (H) left. They will be on between 87 and 93 points depending on the outcome of 2 away matches at Middlesbrough and QPR (9th and 19th in the table, 6th and 14th in the form table, 9th and 16th in the home form table). I think it far more likely they will be on 91 or fewer points than 93.

We are very likely to be 3rd at kick off but to have a very clear idea of what will be needed from 3 matches. All will be tricky and I wouldn't want to have to get a win on the final day, but I certainly fancy our chances. All the pressure is now on Leicester and Leeds to win their games and put more pressure on us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024