Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
PLC AGM Rescheduled
Tuesday, 3rd Dec 2019 18:46

The Annual General Meeting of Ipswich Town PLC, which was scheduled to take place next Tuesday, has moved to Monday 16th December.

The AGM, which will now be hosted in Beattie's with a 7.30pm start, has had to switch date as the FA Cup replay with Coventry has been arranged for Tuesday.

Boss Paul Lambert and general manager of football operations Lee O’Neill were set to answer shareholders’ questions on the original night and it’s expected that they will do so on the revised date.

The PLC owns 12.5 per cent of Ipswich Town Football Club Co Limited and consists of the club's shareholding prior to the takeover 12 years ago with Marcus Evans owning the other 87.5 per cent. The meeting is open only to shareholders or their proxies.

In addition to the PLC’s own accounts, shareholders are also provided with a summary of the club's accounts for the year to the end of June, which will also be posted on the official website.

O’Neill has joined the PLC board, replacing former managing director Ian Milne, who left the club earlier in the year. Further details on the AGM can be found here.

Photo: TWTD

Please report offensive, libellous or inappropriate posts by using the links provided.

Les57 added 19:26 - Dec 4
Why change the date. It’s only Coventry in a cup replay, we don’t take cup competitions serious at this club.

You need to login in order to post your comments

Ipswich Town Polls

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020