Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln Fans in Section 6? 16:55 - Jan 3 with 14886 viewsflashblue

Have you noticed that there are sizeable blocks of tickets sold in block 6 of both North and South stands right next to the Lincoln allocation? Any reason for this?

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 16:57 - Jan 3 with 12367 viewsPinewoodblue

Town fans wh want go bait away fans.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 16:57 - Jan 3 with 12360 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I did think it was possible that it could be Lincoln fans.

There was a block in section six bought which made me think when I bought mine in my normal seat in SRB Lower

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

LTE innit. (n/t) on 16:58 - Jan 3 with 12346 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:00 - Jan 3 with 12323 viewsflashblue

In fact the biggest block is in the South stand - about 150 seats. I did wonder whether this was part of the official allocation?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 17:00]

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:00 - Jan 3 with 12314 views12th_Man

I'm going in a group of 4 so doubt it will be lincoln fans

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:01 - Jan 3 with 12307 viewsElderGrizzly

Blocked out from sale, rather than sold. We do the same on the South stand for the Norwich game
Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:03 - Jan 3 with 12302 viewsbournemouthblue

I'm told Lincoln's troublemakers who number around 150 are in a certain area of the Cobbald

That seems like a lot but that is apparently the number they have, are they known for trouble?

I hope they aren't expecting a proper tumble given it's a club far bigger than they are used to playing?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:12 - Jan 3 with 12226 viewsPinewoodblue

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:03 - Jan 3 by bournemouthblue

I'm told Lincoln's troublemakers who number around 150 are in a certain area of the Cobbald

That seems like a lot but that is apparently the number they have, are they known for trouble?

I hope they aren't expecting a proper tumble given it's a club far bigger than they are used to playing?

Lincoln were the first side to play a league gsme st the Abbry Stadium, they caused trouble thst day, said they were introducing Utd to life in the Football Lewgue.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:39 - Jan 3 with 12118 viewsWickets

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:12 - Jan 3 by Pinewoodblue

Lincoln were the first side to play a league gsme st the Abbry Stadium, they caused trouble thst day, said they were introducing Utd to life in the Football Lewgue.

Yes Think i was living in Cambridge at the time, seem to remember them going on a bit of a rampage in the City.
Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:43 - Jan 3 with 12091 viewsstrikalite

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:12 - Jan 3 by Pinewoodblue

Always trouble in Peterborough when Lincoln lot were in town too...
Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:46 - Jan 3 with 12076 viewsbournemouthblue

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:39 - Jan 3 by Wickets

Yes Think i was living in Cambridge at the time, seem to remember them going on a bit of a rampage in the City.

Marvellous and they wonder why they didn't get the whole Cobbald then :p

Are our hoolies likely to turn up for them, I can't imagine Lincoln are high on the hitlist?

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:57 - Jan 3 with 12000 viewspoppiesman

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:46 - Jan 3 by bournemouthblue

Marvellous and they wonder why they didn't get the whole Cobbald then :p

Are our hoolies likely to turn up for them, I can't imagine Lincoln are high on the hitlist?

Lincoln only had a handful of teenagers looking for trouble when Kettering played them in the cup a few years ago. But they soon ran off when two police arrived to stand near our supporters coaches.
Big game for them on Saturday so no doubt it will bring out a few moronic hooligans for them. Most probably not been to an away game in years..
Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:57 - Jan 3 with 12005 viewsbluepirate

They do have quite an element of troubled fans, who go looking for it. I know quite a few of them unfortunately. There was a group of old men years ago who were know as LTE (Lincoln Transit Elite) who faded away, but have been replaced by young lads trying to live in their shadow.
Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:59 - Jan 3 with 11977 viewsbournemouthblue

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:57 - Jan 3 by bluepirate

They do have quite an element of troubled fans, who go looking for it. I know quite a few of them unfortunately. There was a group of old men years ago who were know as LTE (Lincoln Transit Elite) who faded away, but have been replaced by young lads trying to live in their shadow.

Great, well who knows how it will pan out

I'm expecting a decent atmosphere if nothing else

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 18:29 - Jan 3 with 11848 viewsIllinoisblue

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 17:57 - Jan 3 by bluepirate

it's a shame for them their big day out is at Ipswich. I doubt there'll be many Town lads around to engage. Maybe the LTE yoof can smash up a pub or kick a bench over or something.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 18:52 - Jan 3 with 11743 viewsbournemouthblue

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 18:29 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

it's a shame for them their big day out is at Ipswich. I doubt there'll be many Town lads around to engage. Maybe the LTE yoof can smash up a pub or kick a bench over or something.

I'm sure they'll be more dangerous than Norwich who successfully 'took over' their allocated pub

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 18:53 - Jan 3 with 11738 viewsbournemouthblue

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 18:29 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

I'm sure they'll be more dangerous than Norwich who just about managed to 'take over' their allocated away pub

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 18:57 - Jan 3 with 11709 viewsHillimp

The 150 'hooligans' are more like 250 and are members of 617 Sqn supporters group (named after the Dambusters). They are mostly young lads and whilst some of them are LTE offspring they are a singing group who create a great atmosphere at matches not a 'firm'. We took 3k plus to Bolton last time we made the 3rd round and there was no trouble at all. The only reason I can see some discontent is as the result of disaffected fans unhappy with being denied an opportunity to watch the game when the stadium is half empty, something I have never heard of before.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 18:59]
You've never heard of there being..... on 19:00 - Jan 3 with 11667 viewsBloots

Lincoln Fans in Section 6? on 18:57 - Jan 3 by Hillimp

The 150 'hooligans' are more like 250 and are members of 617 Sqn supporters group (named after the Dambusters). They are mostly young lads and whilst some of them are LTE offspring they are a singing group who create a great atmosphere at matches not a 'firm'. We took 3k plus to Bolton last time we made the 3rd round and there was no trouble at all. The only reason I can see some discontent is as the result of disaffected fans unhappy with being denied an opportunity to watch the game when the stadium is half empty, something I have never heard of before.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 18:59]

....a limited allocation for away fans?

Really?

You should go to football more often then sunshine.

You've never heard of there being..... on 19:05 - Jan 3 with 11634 viewsHillimp

You've never heard of there being..... on 19:00 - Jan 3 by Bloots

....a limited allocation for away fans?

Really?

You should go to football more often then sunshine.

OK to slightly alter the point, most limited away allocations are due to home fans needing the seats, what are mighty Ispwich afraid of apart from being outsung??
A dozen 12 year old girls could..... on 19:10 - Jan 3 with 11596 viewsBloots

You've never heard of there being..... on 19:05 - Jan 3 by Hillimp

OK to slightly alter the point, most limited away allocations are due to home fans needing the seats, what are mighty Ispwich afraid of apart from being outsung??

....outsing us matey.

It's great that you are so excited about it, but we aren't.

Your point is obviously totally wrong, but that's fine.

Just accept we don't care and enjoy your day out.

You've never heard of there being..... on 19:14 - Jan 3 with 11562 viewswkj

Afraid of being out sung? We don't fear that at all, we expect it. Our lively stand kills acoustics anyway so even when we are in full song we sound crap. We barely sing for our first team these days, so I'm sure we wont sing that much for the reserve team

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

You've never heard of there being..... on 19:18 - Jan 3 with 11539 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It'd be pretty embarrassing for your lot to not outsing us at your cup final though wouldn't it?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

You've never heard of there being..... on 19:19 - Jan 3 with 11516 viewswitchdoctor

awwwww.....bless..😘
You've never heard of there being..... on 19:20 - Jan 3 with 11506 viewsPJH

Well Lincoln are the biggest name to come to our little ground since Inter Milan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024