Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on 19:56 - Jan 9 with 3937 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

live with them on the Wednesday.

They had 1st pick.

Beeb have the second one

AND BT have a third one for the Thursday potentially

So we will surely be on the Beeb on the tuesday..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 16:09 - Jan 10 with 403 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:05 - Jan 9 by The_Romford_Blue

We will be

I guaranteed before the Liverpool result. But as BT had first pick anyway, we will be on the Beeb for sure.

And we will win 3-1

And then beat Brightons kids 2-0

And then win in the 5th round against Middlesbrough before winning a quarter final

We then win at Wembley against Man U before beating Chelsea 1-0 in the final with Douglas being the unlikely hero.

Haven't you read the script?

The dream is on

BBC next Tuesday as I guaranteed

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 391 viewsimpyyy

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 16:09 - Jan 10 by The_Romford_Blue

The dream is on

http://www.redimps.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ipswich-replay-to-be-broadcast-liv
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 18:40 - Jan 10 with 315 viewsVaughan8

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 16:09 - Jan 10 by The_Romford_Blue

The dream is on

Good man! I knew it would be on as soon as you guaranteed it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024