Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going out to all REAL fans 21:26 - Jan 21 with 6488 viewsfergalsharkey

Any of you who attend the next home game deserve all you get.
The only way of changing this fiasco of a so called hoofball club is to take action YOURSELVES, do not attend the next game.
When the ground is empty only then will someone at the top wake up and smell the coffee.
Do not go to portman if you want change....if you just sit there clapping every half baked chance created then i pity you and you DO deserve all you get.

Poll: Cook out?

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:28 - Jan 21 with 3519 viewsJ2BLUE

Are you a ST holder?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:31 - Jan 21 with 3491 viewslazyblue

thanks for the advice,anyway what is this hoofball you speak of as really not seen that in last couple of months.
Going out to all REAL fans on 21:33 - Jan 21 with 3474 viewsartsbossbeard

Sorry Fergal, I'm going and you're a bit of a sh1tehawk.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:34 - Jan 21 with 3442 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Another moron who assumes anybody who still goes is a 'happy clapper'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:36 - Jan 21 with 3413 viewsfabian_illness

I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
Going out to all REAL fans on 21:37 - Jan 21 with 3382 viewssuperfan

Thanks for that. I go to support the team. You should try it sometime. I was at todays game and as average to bad we were, I still supported the team. I do not like or want our current manager, but I support the team.
Going out to all REAL fans on 21:39 - Jan 21 with 3345 viewsBluefish

Cheers, already got my ticket and hotel room booked. I can't wait.

Thick and thin

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:46 - Jan 21 with 3288 viewsVaughan8

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:36 - Jan 21 by fabian_illness

I'll be there. Looking forward to it.

You can go but let's not pretend you are going to enjoy the rubbish on show? Haha or are you glutton for punishment?
Login to get fewer ads

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:48 - Jan 21 with 3264 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Ok thanks.
Going out to all REAL fans on 21:48 - Jan 21 with 3256 viewssuperfan

Oh, by the way, the irony of you calling yourself a "REAL" fan wasn't lost on me.
Going out to all REAL fans on 21:50 - Jan 21 with 3231 viewsartsbossbeard

Fergs, fancy a pre match beer before the Derby game? I'm buying.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:51 - Jan 21 with 3208 viewsBluefish

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:50 - Jan 21 by artsbossbeard

Fergs, fancy a pre match beer before the Derby game? I'm buying.

Do we all get one?

I'm on an all dayer

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:53 - Jan 21 with 3197 viewsoldbluestu

Get off your arsĀ£ and go buy the club
Going out to all REAL fans on 21:54 - Jan 21 with 3184 viewsartsbossbeard

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:51 - Jan 21 by Bluefish

Do we all get one?

I'm on an all dayer

I'm always happy to buy a round.

Going out to all REAL fans on 22:06 - Jan 21 with 3117 viewsfergalsharkey

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:28 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

Are you a ST holder?

I am and apart from this season have missed about 10 games in the last 16 years.
I started going in 79 .
I withstood the entire Duncan era even knowing that the players hated him, 2 mates of mine played for him then.
The Keane era was shambolic but I kept the faith, Jewell was a man without a clue who grasped at many straws , all bollox, but I kept going.
But this is a new brand of crap, I've been once this season ,the qpr game ,and although we won I knew it was a ball of turd and that was it.
I can't waste any more of my life watching what I can only describe as untalented badly organised journeyman being directed by a moronic northern loon.

Poll: Cook out?

Going out to all REAL fans on 22:11 - Jan 21 with 3054 viewsfabian_illness

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:46 - Jan 21 by Vaughan8

You can go but let's not pretend you are going to enjoy the rubbish on show? Haha or are you glutton for punishment?

To be honest, I really do look forward to it.
I'm an eternal optimist, I go and support no matter what.
Going out to all REAL fans on 22:15 - Jan 21 with 3015 viewstractorshark

Going out to all REAL fans on 22:06 - Jan 21 by fergalsharkey

I am and apart from this season have missed about 10 games in the last 16 years.
I started going in 79 .
I withstood the entire Duncan era even knowing that the players hated him, 2 mates of mine played for him then.
The Keane era was shambolic but I kept the faith, Jewell was a man without a clue who grasped at many straws , all bollox, but I kept going.
But this is a new brand of crap, I've been once this season ,the qpr game ,and although we won I knew it was a ball of turd and that was it.
I can't waste any more of my life watching what I can only describe as untalented badly organised journeyman being directed by a moronic northern loon.

If you survived the Duncan disaster and coped with Keane and Jewell, I'm surprised you can't deal with McCarthy.
Duncan was a massive drop in standards after the previous 10-15 years.
McCarthy has never had the backing that Keane and Jewel enjoyed, yet has achieved more.
I ageee his time is up but when you talk about REAL fans, I'd question your definition.
Going out to all REAL fans on 22:18 - Jan 21 with 2992 viewscasanovacrow

There has already been a number of season ticket holders not turn up for games. That's not made any difference has it?
Going out to all REAL fans on 22:23 - Jan 21 with 2960 viewsjeera

Who are you to tell others whether they should go.

The supporters will be there, supporting, not needing your approval, and you can do what you like of course.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Going out to all REAL fans on 22:26 - Jan 21 with 2945 viewslupadon81

Bleed blue or FCuK you!
Going out to all REAL fans on 22:28 - Jan 21 with 2920 viewsjeera

Going out to all REAL fans on 22:23 - Jan 21 by jeera

Who are you to tell others whether they should go.

The supporters will be there, supporting, not needing your approval, and you can do what you like of course.

Bizarre dowvote from incublue.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Going out to all REAL fans on 23:01 - Jan 21 with 2806 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:53 - Jan 21 by oldbluestu

Get off your arsĀ£ and go buy the club

Marcus ain't selling apparently.

BOT

Going out to all REAL fans on 05:52 - Jan 22 with 2597 viewsBenters

They wont, we have the most patient fans in football,they moan like fk,but as it makes them look cool on here will do fk all to force a change !!

Mick out/Milne out/Evans out/Liz out !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:04 - Jan 22 with 2584 viewsBenters

Going out to all REAL fans on 21:34 - Jan 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Another moron who assumes anybody who still goes is a 'happy clapper'

Well you/they are !

When the change comes and we are flying again,i hope you come on here and thank people like this who forced a change .

To think you made a thread about Steve McClaren going back to Derby and how you lolled !

Well now Derby are 2 points outside the playoffs.

See also Cardiff and "struggling" QPR both had manager changes and are only 1 point below us,in fact as low as 18th there are only 2 points between us.

People do need to wake !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:27 - Jan 22 with 2557 viewsJohnhoz

Going out to all REAL fans on 06:04 - Jan 22 by Benters

Well you/they are !

When the change comes and we are flying again,i hope you come on here and thank people like this who forced a change .

To think you made a thread about Steve McClaren going back to Derby and how you lolled !

Well now Derby are 2 points outside the playoffs.

See also Cardiff and "struggling" QPR both had manager changes and are only 1 point below us,in fact as low as 18th there are only 2 points between us.

People do need to wake !

Benters. I am a fan of yours.

I'm a Town fan. I go when I can. Recently I've been to Wigan, QPR and Hudds. I'm planning to go to Preston and Villa.

I'm not a happy clapper I'm an Ipswich fan. Please stop suggesting that people who don't turn up to support the players are the ones who really care. I won't be thanking fans for not turning up when / if there is a change.

I am awake and can see the problems, but the idea of not going and being proud of it is a rather strange stance for a fan to take, in my opinion.

Have a nice day squire

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024