Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? 14:57 - Jan 23 with 4630 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

One person you want only and one person you think.

Want - Gary Rowett

Expect - Kenny Jackett

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 15:38 - Jan 23 with 2088 viewsDeano69

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 15:05 - Jan 23 by hoppy

Big Ron is moving into US politics as I understand it.

Dodgy tan - Tick
Dodgy Haircut - Tick
Chauvinist Comments - Tick

Sounds like a winning combo to me

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 15:56 - Jan 23 with 2060 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 15:17 - Jan 23 by King_of_Portman_Rd

To only return to the toxic atmosphere in a years time when the replacement is no better at turning water into wine with our limited squad...

Mate I agree but I don't think any manager in the world would get us promoted on our budget

But at least we won't be relegated under a mick or Rowett

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 16:06 - Jan 23 with 2028 viewsSWGF

Want: Hoddle as DoF, with some new coaching set-up underneath

Expect: Jackett or Pearson or Billy Davies or someone equally horrendous

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 16:16 - Jan 23 with 2001 viewsRadlett_blue

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 16:06 - Jan 23 by SWGF

Want: Hoddle as DoF, with some new coaching set-up underneath

Expect: Jackett or Pearson or Billy Davies or someone equally horrendous

Pearson would fit the Evans blueprint.
Billy Davies has been out of football for nearly 3 years, presumably because he is such a toxic character.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 1962 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Want --- Derek Adams

Expect --- Harry 'brown envelope, my dog did it' Redknapp
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:03 - Jan 23 with 1939 viewsRedX

Derek Adams is who i would like to see get a go.

Expect someone like Billy Davies or Mike Phelan.
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:06 - Jan 23 with 1938 viewsWD19

I picked some letters out of a scrabble bag and am going to attempt to pick names from them. Anybody else want to join in?

K G C R E A L M L U G
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:07 - Jan 23 with 1933 viewshype313

Want- Harry Bassett (For the Bantz)
Expect- Megson

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:09 - Jan 23 with 1925 viewsReuser_is_God

Want: Graham Alexander

Expect: MM or Gary Megson

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:25 - Jan 23 with 1891 viewsVic

Whoever it is won't have money to spent. It's clear that the boat has well and truly sailed as far as us being able to afford even the up and coming players. So the next manager above all needs to be a good coach and able to work with and develop youngsters as a priority. His mission will be to rebuild the club and improve year on year by developing a young team over the next 2-3 yrs.

I've no ide who that might be though so, like others I expect someone like Jacket or Rowett under whom we'll just tread water.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:37 - Jan 23 with 1865 viewssoupytwist

Would like Gareth Ainsworth or Paul Tisdale

Both based on the entirely unscientific basis that they come across very well in the book "Living on the volcano".

At a push, Phil Brown at Southend if ME wants to go with someone with a bit more experience.

Expect - Steve Cotterill
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:40 - Jan 23 with 1858 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:25 - Jan 23 by Vic

Whoever it is won't have money to spent. It's clear that the boat has well and truly sailed as far as us being able to afford even the up and coming players. So the next manager above all needs to be a good coach and able to work with and develop youngsters as a priority. His mission will be to rebuild the club and improve year on year by developing a young team over the next 2-3 yrs.

I've no ide who that might be though so, like others I expect someone like Jacket or Rowett under whom we'll just tread water.

No manager will take us up on this budget. I'm sure of that.

So I want a manager who gets results on the cheap. Mick or Rowett are the prime examples of that in the championship.

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:46 - Jan 23 with 1839 viewsEdmunds5

Want > Derek McIness, Paul Tisdale, Graham Alexander, JF Hasselbaink?

Expect> Mick McCarthy

La la la Sixto Peralta
Poll: Transfer deadline day or Christmas?
Blog: A Representation Of Stability

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 22:19 - Jan 23 with 1689 viewsSWGF

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 16:16 - Jan 23 by Radlett_blue

Pearson would fit the Evans blueprint.
Billy Davies has been out of football for nearly 3 years, presumably because he is such a toxic character.

Before he joined us, Paul Jewell had been out of football for nearly 3 years because he was dogshït.

Didn't bother Evans.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 22:23 - Jan 23 with 1674 views3_5_2

Want Gary Monk ( needs that nutter own to bag though)

Expect. Mike Bassett

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 22:50 - Jan 23 with 1629 viewsthesussextractor

Poyet and Tarricco played amazing football when at Brighton, ?
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 22:52 - Jan 23 with 1613 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Want: Paul Mariner

Expect: Someone else

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 23:28 - Jan 23 with 1576 viewsZacak

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 15:10 - Jan 23 by The_Romford_Blue

He's like mick. Effective off a cheap budget. And seems a decent bloke.

That's all we can ask for. Taking a risk could mean we are in huge relegation trouble next season as we definitely won't spend

Why get rid of Mick then? Rowett appears to be the 2nd coming of Mick if Birmingham fans comments are to be believed.

Edit: Sorry hadn't seen this had already been addressed 😜
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 23:30]
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 23:35 - Jan 23 with 1559 viewsfeelingblue

Want - Poyet/Taricco

Expect - McCarthy
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 23:35 - Jan 23 with 1554 viewsZacak

Like: Simon Grayson/Uwe Rosler/Derek Adams

Expect: Rowett
Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 07:36 - Jan 24 with 1456 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Want Chris Wilder

Expect Tony Mowbray (personally wouldn't be unhappy with this)

Poll: Our final position

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 08:08 - Jan 24 with 1426 viewsWeWereZombies

Realistic names only - micks replacement at end of season? on 17:06 - Jan 23 by WD19

I picked some letters out of a scrabble bag and am going to attempt to pick names from them. Anybody else want to join in?

K G C R E A L M L U G

Is it Jim Magilton?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024