Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi add ons.... 13:14 - Feb 6 with 5060 viewsBloots

....I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find the thread.

Any recommendations for add ons, other than Exodus and Phoenix?

Films, channels, live streams etc.

(asking for a friend, obviously)

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Kodi add ons.... on 13:18 - Feb 6 with 4412 viewshoppy

I'd tell your friend to stop being so lazy and have a look himself/herself instead of getting you to find out. I'm sure if they looked online - YouTube etc have a lot of recommendations with walk throughs for installing them.
Is your friend a bit 'limited' to get you asking on their behalf?
You should choose your friends more carefully.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Kodi add ons.... on 13:20 - Feb 6 with 4398 viewsRorschach

Stream all the Sources is ok. But my friend only ever uses Exodus really. Does your friend use a VPN?

I'm not locked in here with you...you're locked in here with me.

Kodi add ons.... on 13:25 - Feb 6 with 4370 viewsTollycobbold

Specto is OK
Kodi add ons.... on 13:34 - Feb 6 with 4333 viewsITFC1983

Kodi add ons.... on 13:25 - Feb 6 by Tollycobbold

Specto is OK

Or so you have heard..

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Kodi add ons.... on 13:44 - Feb 6 with 4279 viewsSWGF

Kodi add ons.... on 13:18 - Feb 6 by hoppy

I'd tell your friend to stop being so lazy and have a look himself/herself instead of getting you to find out. I'm sure if they looked online - YouTube etc have a lot of recommendations with walk throughs for installing them.

Agreed. HIs friend sounds backwards and almost psychotic. I'd have nothing more to do with them. If they can't do simple things like use Google to find some answers, there's no help for them.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Kodi add ons.... on 13:49 - Feb 6 with 4269 viewsTractor_Thief

A friend told me......

If you use Ares Wizard and install the Pulse build you get A LOT of programs including Phoenix, Exodus etc. He said there are sports apps, movie apps, box set apps more than enough to keep you busy.

If you have not used Ares Wizard before he recommends looking on YouTube.
I guess he just thought.... on 13:50 - Feb 6 with 4251 viewsBloots

Kodi add ons.... on 13:18 - Feb 6 by hoppy

....he'd ask for advice.

He'll know better next time.

My friend is a bit limited.... on 13:52 - Feb 6 with 4240 viewsBloots

Kodi add ons.... on 13:20 - Feb 6 by Rorschach

Stream all the Sources is ok. But my friend only ever uses Exodus really. Does your friend use a VPN?

....in knowledge around this sort of thing unfortunately.

He uses Exodus mainly though.

Thanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi add ons.... on 13:54 - Feb 6 with 4229 viewsTollycobbold

http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_443591.html
Your friend needs this bad boy my friend said.
Kodi add ons.... on 14:36 - Feb 6 with 4127 viewschicoazul

Tell your friend to stop being such a cheapskate entitled man-baby and to pay for his/her/their entertainment.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kodi add ons.... on 14:39 - Feb 6 with 4107 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi add ons.... on 14:36 - Feb 6 by chicoazul

Tell your friend to stop being such a cheapskate entitled man-baby and to pay for his/her/their entertainment.

.....and line the pockets of Murdoch?!
Kodi add ons.... on 14:43 - Feb 6 with 4084 viewschicoazul

Kodi add ons.... on 14:39 - Feb 6 by Johnny_Boy

.....and line the pockets of Murdoch?!

If you like. Or you could also say it "lines the pockets" of the creators artisans tradesmen producers and managers who use that money to feed their families. Or just continue to steal it from those people.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Kodi add ons.... on 14:45 - Feb 6 with 4071 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi add ons.... on 14:43 - Feb 6 by chicoazul

If you like. Or you could also say it "lines the pockets" of the creators artisans tradesmen producers and managers who use that money to feed their families. Or just continue to steal it from those people.

Ah yes, the BBC argument - which I don't agree with either.
Kodi add ons.... on 14:51 - Feb 6 with 4036 viewschicoazul

Kodi add ons.... on 14:45 - Feb 6 by Johnny_Boy

Ah yes, the BBC argument - which I don't agree with either.

You dont agree with paying people for their work? What a psychotic attitude. Dont ever start a business.

Kodi add ons.... on 15:21 - Feb 6 with 3944 viewsflimflam

Just asked a friend and they said all you need

Exodus
1Channel
Specto
SALTS
UK Turk
Maverick
ZemTV

All bases covered

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Kodi add ons.... on 15:21 - Feb 6 with 3938 viewsflimflam

Kodi add ons.... on 13:54 - Feb 6 by Tollycobbold

http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_443591.html
Your friend needs this bad boy my friend said.

Can you VPN that?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Well personally..... on 15:28 - Feb 6 with 3923 viewsBloots

Kodi add ons.... on 14:51 - Feb 6 by chicoazul

You dont agree with paying people for their work? What a psychotic attitude. Dont ever start a business.

....I wasn't intending to.

Sounds like a waste of money.

Particularly with all the cheapskates out there.

Well personally..... on 15:34 - Feb 6 with 3898 viewschicoazul

Well personally..... on 15:28 - Feb 6 by Bloots

....I wasn't intending to.

Sounds like a waste of money.

Particularly with all the cheapskates out there.

Mmmmm.

Kodi add ons.... on 01:37 - Feb 7 with 3672 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi add ons.... on 14:51 - Feb 6 by chicoazul

You & I both know there's more to it than that.

The commercial arm of the BBC alone is worth millions to them. All shows & series they gleefully flog to different countries + merchandise revenue - all paid for originally by the general public.

Surely, some of that accumulated wealth could have gone towards reducing the TV licence of the general public?
Kodi add ons.... on 06:57 - Feb 7 with 3581 viewsMJallday

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Kodi add ons.... on 08:09 - Feb 7 with 3506 viewsbournemouthblue

Kodi add ons.... on 01:37 - Feb 7 by Johnny_Boy

The commercial arm of the BBC alone is worth millions to them. All shows & series they gleefully flog to different countries + merchandise revenue - all paid for originally by the general public.

Surely, some of that accumulated wealth could have gone towards reducing the TV licence of the general public?

if it helps fund the BBC which presumably it does, what's the problem

If the BBC had adverts it would be the richest channel on TV. It's a pleasure not having to put up with adverts, presumably adverts also have an effect on output whether that's news opinion or viewing figures?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Kodi add ons.... on 13:09 - Feb 7 with 3369 viewschicoazul

Kodi add ons.... on 01:37 - Feb 7 by Johnny_Boy

Disgusting selfish mendacious me-me-me entitled attitude. Even if we forget about the BBC youre still happy to steal Sky's product and I expect plenty of musicians' and film makers' too because "I dun loike Murdoch".

Kodi add ons.... on 14:42 - Feb 7 with 3312 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi add ons.... on 13:09 - Feb 7 by chicoazul

Disgusting selfish mendacious me-me-me entitled attitude. Even if we forget about the BBC youre still happy to steal Sky's product and I expect plenty of musicians' and film makers' too because "I dun loike Murdoch".

Sky is completely different though. Companies/artists/etc pitch idea to Sky, then Sky commission them to make the programmes/series. They get paid upfront. Whether they get paid enough is another discussion altogether.... File this under C4.

The main use for KODI is watching sports. The unstoppable multimillion juggernaut that is The Premiership is awash with billions of money. It rarely trickles down to grassroots. I don't feel bad in the slightest that Sky annually massively/obscenely overpay for that product....besides, Sky aren't the only channel that pay to screen the Prem. NBC Sports does too. So are you okay with myself & others watching their broadcasts instead?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 15:04]
Kodi add ons.... on 15:10 - Feb 7 with 3257 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi add ons.... on 15:21 - Feb 6 by flimflam

Can you VPN that?

You can download the HOLA VPN app.
It allows you to open each app/programme (KODI, Web Browser) with your particular chosen countries VPN (UK, USA, Italy, France, Germany, etc etc etc)

It's free & it's pretty easy to install/use.
Kodi add ons.... on 15:24 - Feb 7 with 3226 viewshampstead_blue

we bought a box already loaded.

it works but can be annoying some days when it randomly decides to go away and put the kettle on

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024