Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) 15:50 - Feb 7 with 7307 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:52 - Feb 7 with 1609 viewsTollycobbold

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:47 - Feb 7 by blueislander

I assume that you have seen the date of that article. Things may have moved on since then.

I am well aware of the date. However those families still own it. Just HRH Liz owns most of the land in USA.
Has it not occurred to you that there are 3 places on earth where laws do not apply as they do elsewhere? T
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:53 - Feb 7 with 1601 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 16:19 - Feb 7 by StokieBlue

But do like people who ignore human rights and put thousands of people to death each year in their jails or other people who prevent certain nationalities from visiting their countries.

SB

Not to mention, for example, the thousands that die each year in the Chinese coal mining industry. Trump not being a fan of Islam isn't really that important
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:56 - Feb 7 with 1595 viewsblueislander

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:52 - Feb 7 by Tollycobbold

I am well aware of the date. However those families still own it. Just HRH Liz owns most of the land in USA.
Has it not occurred to you that there are 3 places on earth where laws do not apply as they do elsewhere? T

Not really. I don't think that my mind works on the same level as yours
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:58 - Feb 7 with 1587 viewsfactual_blue

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:39 - Feb 7 by DanTheMan

I love how these sorts of threads devolve into "yeah but look at X being hypocrite because they allowed Y."

No real comment on what they are suggesting.

Suppose it makes it easier to rationalise.

It's whataboutism of the least imaginative type. And seeing as whataboutism is the way of arguing for people who don't know how to construct an argument in the first place, then those resorting to it don't really merit consideration.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:59 - Feb 7 with 1581 viewsJ2BLUE

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:52 - Feb 7 by Tollycobbold

What 3 places?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:02 - Feb 7 with 1564 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:58 - Feb 7 by factual_blue

It's whataboutism of the least imaginative type. And seeing as whataboutism is the way of arguing for people who don't know how to construct an argument in the first place, then those resorting to it don't really merit consideration.

I think what you're saying is that we should expect more from the Americans because, after all, the Chinese are just a sub-species.... which makes you more racist than Trump
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:04 - Feb 7 with 1534 viewsfactual_blue

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:02 - Feb 7 by FrowsyArmLarry

I think what you're saying is that we should expect more from the Americans because, after all, the Chinese are just a sub-species.... which makes you more racist than Trump

You go ahead and think that then, dear boy. I'm sure it makes sense in your own isolated little world.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 18:05]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:09 - Feb 7 with 1520 viewsTollycobbold

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:59 - Feb 7 by J2BLUE

What 3 places?

Vatican City. City of London and Washington DC.
Login to get fewer ads

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:13 - Feb 7 with 1510 viewsblueislander

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:09 - Feb 7 by Tollycobbold

Vatican City. City of London and Washington DC.

Is that all laws, ? If not do enlighten us to the difference between the penal codes in Italy, the UK and the State of Maryland, and those 3 places you name.
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:17 - Feb 7 with 1500 viewsTollycobbold

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:13 - Feb 7 by blueislander

Is that all laws, ? If not do enlighten us to the difference between the penal codes in Italy, the UK and the State of Maryland, and those 3 places you name.

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:20 - Feb 7 with 1490 viewsblueislander

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:17 - Feb 7 by Tollycobbold

Many thanks. That is very convincing , and will change my life.
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:20 - Feb 7 with 1487 viewsStokieBlue

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:17 - Feb 7 by Tollycobbold

It's a picture so it must be true!

SB
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 18:21]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:22 - Feb 7 with 1476 viewsTollycobbold

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:20 - Feb 7 by blueislander

Many thanks. That is very convincing , and will change my life.

Good.

Glad to help.

I'm sure you've spent months and months, years and years researching how the world really is.
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:22 - Feb 7 with 1476 viewsDanTheMan

Vatican City is a country. It wouldn't have to abide by Italy's rules.

I might be wrong here but I don't think it's ever been considered part of Italy.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:24 - Feb 7 with 1466 viewsblueislander

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:22 - Feb 7 by Tollycobbold

Good.

Glad to help.

I'm sure you've spent months and months, years and years researching how the world really is.

No, but I have lived on it for nearly 69 years, so I might have picked up a few useful bits ok knowledge.
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:26 - Feb 7 with 1455 viewsTollycobbold

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:24 - Feb 7 by blueislander

No, but I have lived on it for nearly 69 years, so I might have picked up a few useful bits ok knowledge.

I'm going to guess from the "usual" sources.
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:26 - Feb 7 with 1455 viewsblueislander

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:22 - Feb 7 by DanTheMan

Vatican City is a country. It wouldn't have to abide by Italy's rules.

I might be wrong here but I don't think it's ever been considered part of Italy.

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that the penal code of Italy is applied in the Vatican.
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:31 - Feb 7 with 1447 viewsblueislander

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:26 - Feb 7 by Tollycobbold

I'm going to guess from the "usual" sources.

How condecending of you.
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:32 - Feb 7 with 1438 viewsTollycobbold

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:31 - Feb 7 by blueislander

How condecending of you.

Condescending.

See me after school
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:33 - Feb 7 with 1438 viewsDanTheMan

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:26 - Feb 7 by blueislander

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that the penal code of Italy is applied in the Vatican.

I don't believe so. Might be roughly based on it but they have their own police force, Judges etc.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:41 - Feb 7 with 1418 viewsJ2BLUE

lol ok bud.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:46 - Feb 7 with 1401 viewsjas0999

Considering he has supported other less favourable world leaders, I'm afraid I find it odd. Like him or not Trump is the President of the US and as such we need to keep our relationship going.
John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:55 - Feb 7 with 1377 viewsGlasgowBlue

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 18:46 - Feb 7 by jas0999

Considering he has supported other less favourable world leaders, I'm afraid I find it odd. Like him or not Trump is the President of the US and as such we need to keep our relationship going.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 19:09 - Feb 7 with 1350 viewsIllinoisblue

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 17:58 - Feb 7 by factual_blue

one man's whataboutery is another man's highlighting of hypocrisy.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 19:19 - Feb 7 with 1325 viewsBlueBadger

John Bercow - right or wrong to say what he did about Trump? (n/t) on 16:57 - Feb 7 by J2BLUE

Alec Baldwin is about as funny as being kicked in the nuts. Twice. By someone wearing steel toe-capped boots. Who doesn't like you very much. And is the kicker for the Oakland Raiders.

Yeah, it's pretty scary how he's nailed The Donald, there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024