Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I agree with Tony Blair.... 08:04 - Feb 17 with 7573 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/16/tony-blair-remainers-rise-up-br

“Those driving this always wanted a hard Brexit. Indeed even the term ‘hard Brexit’ requires amendment. The policy is now Brexit at any cost.”
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 8:07]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:09 - Feb 17 with 2927 viewsBenters

I dont we had the vote.

Thank you and good night .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:15 - Feb 17 with 2915 viewschicoazul

Former PM says that the British people were misinformed by Brexit campaign and would be correct to change their minds

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:19 - Feb 17 with 2888 viewsGlasgowBlue

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:15 - Feb 17 by chicoazul

Former PM says that the British people were misinformed by Brexit campaign and would be correct to change their minds

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

If Tony Blair told me that Ipswich played at Portman Road I'd double check to see if we still did.

The man is a habitual liar.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 8:21]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:23 - Feb 17 with 2866 viewsIpswichKnight

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:19 - Feb 17 by GlasgowBlue

If Tony Blair told me that Ipswich played at Portman Road I'd double check to see if we still did.

I'd want to know what's in it for Tony Blair, he never does anything unless there's something in it for him. In this case he wants to be president of the EU so he can lord dictates down to the little people knowing they can never vote him out. After all anyone know how you can vote out the European President or a European Commissioner?
I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:32 - Feb 17 with 2844 viewsJ2BLUE

Meh let him get in with it. Doubt it will have any impact other than making brexiteers dig their heels in even more.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:38 - Feb 17 with 2818 viewsKitman

Blair about to crawl back out from under some stone, is he? Wonder who's bunged him a million quid to get back on his soap box...?

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:44 - Feb 17 with 2789 viewshype313

With Tony, you have to ask what's in it for him?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:50 - Feb 17 with 2759 viewsfactual_blue

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:09 - Feb 17 by Benters

I dont we had the vote.

Thank you and good night .

So people no longer have the right to protest about things they think are wrong?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 08:51 - Feb 17 with 2777 viewsmeekreech

For someone who took us into war on lies to speak publicly on any subject ( other than how he managed to escape prosecution for war crimes ) is a slap in the face for the people of this country . The man cannot be trusted to get involved in any form of public life as he exists in a fantasy world where he is the only person , except maybe his wife , who can cure all the worlds ills and make life for everyone better . The only people to benefit from all of his fairy tales are his family .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:17 - Feb 17 with 2727 viewsRegencyBlue

To be honest if the best the Remainers can come up with to front their argument is Blair they have a real problem!
I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:23 - Feb 17 with 2673 viewsfactual_blue

That's because you're sensible, Joe.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:24 - Feb 17 with 2693 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The day that I "rise up in defence" of anything backed by Tony Blair is likely to be a cold day in hell. I have a feeling that David Milliband will be winging his way back from International Rescue soon just to top it all off !

Edit. As a Lexiteer I held my nose to avoid the stench of racists, thought of Greece (the treatment of which made it clear who's interests the E U serves) and voted leave...and before anyone says it, no I do not think it is capable of reform. There's more but I can't type that fast !
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 9:37]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:32 - Feb 17 with 2667 viewsSomethingBlue

Ok. Now what about his points on Brexit?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:50 - Feb 17 with 2617 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:32 - Feb 17 by SomethingBlue

....as usual he's doing what he perceives to be best for International corporations which unfortunately has very little to do with the wealth of the average person, bar the odd crumb here and there. Just look who he went to serve as soon as he retired from politics....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:54 - Feb 17 with 2606 viewsGlasgowBlue

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:32 - Feb 17 by SomethingBlue

The man, whose lies (or if you are being generous poor information) resulted in the deaths of innocent Iraqi civilians is telling us we voted based on lies and poor information.

The man, whose lack of planning to rebuild Iraq which has lead to the destabilisation of the entire middle east, is telling us that Brexit will destabilise the United Kingdom.

Excuse me whilst I puke.

Iron Lion Zion

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:55 - Feb 17 with 2614 viewsGuthrum

A bit late, IMO. It was the Labour government's blasé approach to immigration from Poland which gave so much ammunition to the Leavers. "Fifteen thousand only", they said. Jack Straw has admitted a catastrophic error was made, but they had been warned enough at the time (even by individual members of the Labour party who had worked in Eastern Europe, but whose views were pooh-pooed by ministers). The UK was the only country with no transitional controls.

I'm not against immigration, nor opposed to free movement of people. But the errors and gross underestimates gave valuable fuel to those wishing to portray the UK as a country where "foreigners are flooding in without limit, taking our jobs, homes, hospital beds, etc."

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:57 - Feb 17 with 2592 viewsSomethingBlue

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:54 - Feb 17 by GlasgowBlue

The man, whose lies (or if you are being generous poor information) resulted in the deaths of innocent Iraqi civilians is telling us we voted based on lies and poor information.

The man, whose lack of planning to rebuild Iraq which has lead to the destabilisation of the entire middle east, is telling us that Brexit will destabilise the United Kingdom.

Excuse me whilst I puke.

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:06 - Feb 17 with 2562 viewsCaptainObvious

another one who "accepts the verdict" then illustrates 100 ways in which he hasn't accepted the verdict.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:10 - Feb 17 with 2531 viewsdryas

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 09:17 - Feb 17 by RegencyBlue

To be honest if the best the Remainers can come up with to front their argument is Blair they have a real problem!

I'm no fan post-Iraq but he's far more of an effective politician and campaigner than anyone in government.
I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:25 - Feb 17 with 2489 viewsGlasgowBlue

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:10 - Feb 17 by dryas

I'm no fan post-Iraq but he's far more of an effective politician and campaigner than anyone in government.

He's was certainly more effective at murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people than anyone currently in government.

Still as long as you are happy to have him in your camp.

Iron Lion Zion

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:26 - Feb 17 with 2488 viewsSomethingBlue

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:25 - Feb 17 by GlasgowBlue

He's was certainly more effective at murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people than anyone currently in government.

Still as long as you are happy to have him in your camp.

Still to hear what you think about his points on Brexit.

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:27 - Feb 17 with 2478 viewsNo9

& the right wing who are driving this want to kill off public services and he NHS
The evidence for this is already there
I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:28 - Feb 17 with 2473 viewsNo9

Takes one to recognise one doesn't it?
I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:34 - Feb 17 with 2460 viewsGlasgowBlue

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:26 - Feb 17 by SomethingBlue

Still to hear what you think about his points on Brexit.

That people didn't know what they were voting for? Wrong. I have countered that argument ion here before. Do we need another ten pager on whether people knew we would leave the single market?

That the country will suffer economically outside of the EU? That is his opinion. He is entitled to it. I believe he is wrong.

Iron Lion Zion

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:37 - Feb 17 with 2436 viewsNo9

I agree with Tony Blair.... on 10:34 - Feb 17 by GlasgowBlue

That people didn't know what they were voting for? Wrong. I have countered that argument ion here before. Do we need another ten pager on whether people knew we would leave the single market?

That the country will suffer economically outside of the EU? That is his opinion. He is entitled to it. I believe he is wrong.

Much of the stuff you have posted on here about the EU including your rubbish on VAT, demonstrates that you have no idea on any EU matters other than what has been stuffed into you by equally uneducated people with an unlterior motive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024