Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night 14:03 - Feb 19 with 4446 viewsElderGrizzly

At his rally. F*ck me...

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 14:39 - Feb 19 with 2733 viewsJ2BLUE

This is precisely the sort of thing he can come out with and score points on. It doesn't have to be true. If the media or individuals comment on it and deny it; it's simply libtards covering up the truth.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 14:46 - Feb 19 with 2713 viewsunstableblue

I know this is so mental, he is propaganda dream for radical Islamist recruitment.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 15:09 - Feb 19 with 2678 viewsGuthrum

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 14:39 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

This is precisely the sort of thing he can come out with and score points on. It doesn't have to be true. If the media or individuals comment on it and deny it; it's simply libtards covering up the truth.

Which works on a limited group of people, his hard-core of supporters. But they're not that large a group, in reality. Most people voted for Trump because he wasn't a Democrat, wasn't Hillary Clinton and he promised economic miracles. Lots stated openly that they were holding their noses and voting Republican despite Trump, because he was the lesser of two unpleasantnesses. If he becomes the worst alternative, gets embarrassed abroad and cannot deliver at home, his mainstream support will flow away as swiftly as it came.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 15:09 - Feb 19 with 2675 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 14:39 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

I agree, his supporters won't research if it is true or not. There are some excellent fact checking accounts who are researching each of his and his administration statements and tweeting them as to be true or not.

Some of the mainstream media stations are now picking up on their accounts, even Fox. At some point they have to just keep calling him a liar and i'm sure at some point he will do something impeachable

Btw, there was an atack in Sehwan yesterday which killed 88. Maybe he just can't read?
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 15:29 - Feb 19 with 2638 viewsRyorry

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 15:09 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

I agree, his supporters won't research if it is true or not. There are some excellent fact checking accounts who are researching each of his and his administration statements and tweeting them as to be true or not.

Some of the mainstream media stations are now picking up on their accounts, even Fox. At some point they have to just keep calling him a liar and i'm sure at some point he will do something impeachable

Btw, there was an atack in Sehwan yesterday which killed 88. Maybe he just can't read?

"Btw, there was an atack in Sehwan yesterday which killed 88. Maybe he just can't read?"

Hah, see Guthers on Unstableblue's Trump thread!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 2617 viewsGuthrum

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 15:09 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

That last a strong possibility. Maybe he or someone in his team didn't know there was a place called that and assumed it meant Sweden?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 16:43 - Feb 19 with 2515 viewsfactual_blue

'Maybe'?

Arf.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 17:02 - Feb 19 with 2504 viewsvapour_trail

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 15:09 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

Which works on a limited group of people, his hard-core of supporters. But they're not that large a group, in reality. Most people voted for Trump because he wasn't a Democrat, wasn't Hillary Clinton and he promised economic miracles. Lots stated openly that they were holding their noses and voting Republican despite Trump, because he was the lesser of two unpleasantnesses. If he becomes the worst alternative, gets embarrassed abroad and cannot deliver at home, his mainstream support will flow away as swiftly as it came.

Not that larger a group?

I disagree. They're a sizeable group. As they are here. 14% of voters here put a cross in the ukip box two years ago. That's a lot of people.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 17:09 - Feb 19 with 2480 viewsThisIsMyUsername

To be fair he could probably say 'look what happened last night in New York' and half of his supporters would be like 'oh yeah, absolutely terrible'.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 17:16 - Feb 19 with 2450 viewsRaedwald_625

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 15:09 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

Unpleasantnesses - those are Scottish dinosaurs with attitude, right?
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 17:20 - Feb 19 with 2434 viewsMullet

There's a nasty trope on twitter from his attack puppets to hold Sweden up as a "rape capital of Europe" and then link it to large Muslim immigration. Despite the fact that a fair chunk of Sweden's Muslim population was established by refugees from the Balkans war(s).

It's a very nasty and cynical ploy to manipulate the fearful and ignorant and you can see it working a treat.

The real finale comes when the tweets then turn to intimating that "that's what will end up happening here" type stuff, if of course Trump doesn't get his way. Or in the past week "the deep state" and other whack-a-doodle nonsense gets theirs.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 17:24 - Feb 19 with 2421 viewsimsureazzure

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 14:46 - Feb 19 by unstableblue

I know this is so mental, he is propaganda dream for radical Islamist recruitment.

More so than Obamas 563 drone strikes?

Where were you when Obama was killing indiscriminately?
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 17:33 - Feb 19 with 2373 viewsRaedwald_625

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 17:24 - Feb 19 by imsureazzure

Hey, you're not playing the binary game.
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:05 - Feb 19 with 2295 viewsBlueBadger

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 17:24 - Feb 19 by imsureazzure

Watching you cheering them on?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:16 - Feb 19 with 2261 viewssparks

There's a risk of underestimating the extent of insular ignorance in the US...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:18 - Feb 19 with 2252 viewsvapour_trail

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:05 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Watching you cheering them on?

Harsh.

It's a fair challenge.

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:27 - Feb 19 with 2214 viewsunstableblue

Errrrrr Trump ordered a more widespread on the ground operation in Yemen in his first act that you can equate to Obamas questionable use of drones.. drone strikes over his entire presidency.

It is being suggested that 9 children, 8 women, and 1 US soldier were killed in the fiasco of a raid.

So Trump is no doubt planning to not just spout Islam hating propaganda but also carry out action on the ground

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:31 - Feb 19 with 2203 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:27 - Feb 19 by unstableblue

Errrrrr Trump ordered a more widespread on the ground operation in Yemen in his first act that you can equate to Obamas questionable use of drones.. drone strikes over his entire presidency.

It is being suggested that 9 children, 8 women, and 1 US soldier were killed in the fiasco of a raid.

So Trump is no doubt planning to not just spout Islam hating propaganda but also carry out action on the ground

Can that action in Yemen be considered as Islam hating when it was carried out on behalf of or in conjunction with the equally loathsome Saudi regime?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:31 - Feb 19 with 2196 viewssparks

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:27 - Feb 19 by unstableblue

At the same time as supporting Israeli settlements, and intending to reverse climate change deals.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:49 - Feb 19 with 2143 viewsRaedwald_625

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:31 - Feb 19 by sparks

At the same time as supporting Israeli settlements, and intending to reverse climate change deals.

He told Netanyahu to hold back on settlements.

By throwing the kitchen sink at it you are losing credibility.
Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:55 - Feb 19 with 2121 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:49 - Feb 19 by Raedwald_625

He did.

https://videos.vidible.tv/prod/2017-02/15/58a4a21eba82aa41613c9baf_853x480_v1.mp

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/middleeast/trump-adopts-a-harder-line-o

Bully is falling into the same trap as the media. By throwing accusations that are factually incorrect, Trump has the ammunition he needs to go to his core baser to shout "fake news".

There is enough to hammer Trump with without the need to make things up.

Edit- Bully this isn't support for Trump. It's support for facts.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 19:01]

Iron Lion Zion

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 19:02 - Feb 19 with 2080 viewsvapour_trail

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:55 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

He did.

https://videos.vidible.tv/prod/2017-02/15/58a4a21eba82aa41613c9baf_853x480_v1.mp

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/middleeast/trump-adopts-a-harder-line-o

Bully is falling into the same trap as the media. By throwing accusations that are factually incorrect, Trump has the ammunition he needs to go to his core baser to shout "fake news".

There is enough to hammer Trump with without the need to make things up.

Edit- Bully this isn't support for Trump. It's support for facts.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 19:01]

And he has previously advocated settlements.

If youre willing to take him on his most recent comments, then you're a more generous man than me.

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 19:04 - Feb 19 with 2074 viewsSwansea_Blue

ElderGrizzly saying nasty things about poor little trumpy wumpy.

Expect to be declared an enemy of the people and receive a court summons some time soon!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 19:10 - Feb 19 with 2052 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 19:02 - Feb 19 by vapour_trail

And he has previously advocated settlements.

If youre willing to take him on his most recent comments, then you're a more generous man than me.

Has he? I've not seen any quotes from Trump advocating settlements. I'd be grateful for a link.

Settlements are wrong. No ifs no buts. Absolutely wrong.

But Bully did say Trump is supporting them, which he isn't.

Iron Lion Zion

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 19:11 - Feb 19 with 2045 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump talking about the terrorist 'incident' in Sweden last night on 18:49 - Feb 19 by Raedwald_625

He did, but people should have learnt to work him out by now. To cover all bases, he also said (paraphrasing here):

'I like a 1 state solution or a 2 state solution, I don't really care or know, but I'll be happy with whatever you two agree on'.

Which completely beggars belief. It's the sort of superficially obvious statement my 6 year old comes out with on something where she's missed the point completely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024