Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
why.... 18:55 - Mar 3 with 5948 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

Does MM continue to try and rile the supporters up at every opportunity, Every presser he does there is a dig at the fans in some form!

I'm starting to believe he is trying to get the sack!

Mick in still, Just...
why.... on 18:59 - Mar 3 with 4349 viewsJ2BLUE

He's almost always right though to be fair. People like me wanted him out and fell for the Evans con trick until the last window. I'm ok with receiving some stick back although I haven't even seen what he has said this time so might be talking rubbish.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

why.... on 19:10 - Mar 3 with 4316 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

why.... on 18:59 - Mar 3 by J2BLUE

He's almost always right though to be fair. People like me wanted him out and fell for the Evans con trick until the last window. I'm ok with receiving some stick back although I haven't even seen what he has said this time so might be talking rubbish.

I feel as manager of the club he needs to rise above it all and move forward, This constant referring to the fans "giving it to him" is really tiresome.

We are a pretty good bunch of fans and have been far more patient than most.
why.... on 19:23 - Mar 3 with 4260 viewsjeera

why.... on 19:10 - Mar 3 by Billy_Blue_boy

I feel as manager of the club he needs to rise above it all and move forward, This constant referring to the fans "giving it to him" is really tiresome.

We are a pretty good bunch of fans and have been far more patient than most.

What's he said now?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

why.... on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 4222 viewsPJH

What he has done is what he always does,tells the truth.

Some fans had their attempt to sack him at the time of the loss to Lincoln,they did not succeed then so they are not going to succeed in the future.
The only person that can/could sack him is ME and as he didn't Mick will decide when he leaves.

In the meantime he will no doubt continue to give truthful answers to questions.
why.... on 19:54 - Mar 3 with 4171 viewsSitfcB

Why...
Do some fans cry when MM says something nasty? Blub.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

why.... on 20:11 - Mar 3 with 4128 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

why.... on 19:23 - Mar 3 by jeera

What's he said now?

He said this,
“You never want to lose them, you never want to lose the fans and the support,” he added. “I think pretty much the majority have stayed with us and I think the performances and the results over recent weeks, Sunday’s performance and result, certainly help.

“But it hasn’t stopped there, we’ve been very mindful of the fact that we’ve got two important home games coming up.”

“I’m a lot happier and worry less about things when we’re playing how we’re playing, that’s the thing,” McCarthy continued.
However on the telly he said his main concern isn't what the fans think.....his 'problem' is that he's a bit northern and tells it as it is !
[Post edited 3 Mar 2017 23:09]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

why.... on 20:19 - Mar 3 with 4075 viewsjeera

why.... on 20:11 - Mar 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

He said this,
“You never want to lose them, you never want to lose the fans and the support,” he added. “I think pretty much the majority have stayed with us and I think the performances and the results over recent weeks, Sunday’s performance and result, certainly help.

“But it hasn’t stopped there, we’ve been very mindful of the fact that we’ve got two important home games coming up.”

“I’m a lot happier and worry less about things when we’re playing how we’re playing, that’s the thing,” McCarthy continued.
However on the telly he said his main concern isn't what the fans think.....his 'problem' is that he's a bit northern and tells it as it is !

All the man is really trying to do is get in with his job and say the right things on demand when asked.

But there's a section of fans who think they know better and are determined to find anything at any turn to prove themselves worthy.

No matter what. At any cost.

That kinda thing?

why.... on 20:29 - Mar 3 with 4041 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

why.... on 19:54 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

Why...
Do some fans cry when MM says something nasty? Blub.

Who's crying..?

It's not what he says it's how many times he says it, 90% of interviews he has a dig at the fans!
It's time for MM to move forward not dwell on what happened months ago
Login to get fewer ads

why.... on 20:32 - Mar 3 with 4004 viewsjeera

why.... on 20:29 - Mar 3 by Billy_Blue_boy

Who's crying..?

It's not what he says it's how many times he says it, 90% of interviews he has a dig at the fans!
It's time for MM to move forward not dwell on what happened months ago

Christ.

If only some fans could show that same level of self awareness.

why.... on 20:35 - Mar 3 with 3983 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

why.... on 20:32 - Mar 3 by jeera

Christ.

If only some fans could show that same level of self awareness.

MM is the "face" of the club he is paid to be more self aware.
why.... on 20:45 - Mar 3 with 3950 viewsjeera

why.... on 20:35 - Mar 3 by Billy_Blue_boy

MM is the "face" of the club he is paid to be more self aware.

No. He's the manager.

This constant attempt to lay onto him and the players absolutely everything at each point is the kind of unnecessary pressure that causes problems on the pitch.

Which, let's face it, is exactly what some want so they can then feel vindicated.

why.... on 22:55 - Mar 3 with 3823 viewsBigalhunter

He said this,

Well that's just outrageous.
The man's clearly disrespecting us.
why.... on 00:21 - Mar 4 with 3721 viewsDinnernotTea

Tell it how it is? We have 1 win in 9 and sit 16th but some drips (including him) think we've turned a corner?

McCarthy Out.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

why.... on 01:00 - Mar 4 with 3692 viewsJohnhoz

He's a straight talker. He has received abuse and sticks up for himself.

People who get upset by this are the same people who shout abuse at individual players and then react in disgust and outrage when the player gives a bit back. Nugent would be a good example.

I've paid money to watch my team therefore I should be able to shout whatever I like and also be shown total respect.

I believe the phrase is 'big girls knickers'

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

why.... on 01:01 - Mar 4 with 3684 viewsJohnhoz

why.... on 22:55 - Mar 3 by Bigalhunter

Well that's just outrageous.
The man's clearly disrespecting us.

No it isn't.
No he isn't.

why.... on 01:04 - Mar 4 with 3667 viewsjeera

why.... on 01:01 - Mar 4 by Johnhoz

No it isn't.
No he isn't.

I think you're potentially missing the sarcasm there johnhoz.

why.... on 01:21 - Mar 4 with 3649 viewsJohnhoz

why.... on 01:04 - Mar 4 by jeera

I think you're potentially missing the sarcasm there johnhoz.

Yes. I think you're right.

Is it too late to backtrack and claim that I actually realised that and was just joking myself?

why.... on 05:41 - Mar 4 with 3566 viewsBenters

why.... on 00:21 - Mar 4 by DinnernotTea

Tell it how it is? We have 1 win in 9 and sit 16th but some drips (including him) think we've turned a corner?

McCarthy Out.

but we are playing better at the mo,just drawing too many and not winning enough.

Its now March and we still havent won back to back games,thats why we sit 16th.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

why.... on 08:01 - Mar 4 with 3466 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

why.... on 01:21 - Mar 4 by Johnhoz

Yes. I think you're right.

Is it too late to backtrack and claim that I actually realised that and was just joking myself?

Use the edit button and nobody need ever know !

why.... on 08:32 - Mar 4 with 3401 viewsNo9

Mr MIlne said - as long as I am here Mick is going nowhere.
That put the ball in MM's court & he is now calling the shots.
Which may mean he & the Owner will record a failure to agree.
The sooner it is sorted one way or another the better.
why.... on 09:31 - Mar 4 with 3369 viewsHerbivore

He said this,

Sorry, what exactly has he said there that is remotely a problem?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

why.... on 09:36 - Mar 4 with 3359 viewsSomethingBlue

You must be pretty easily offended.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

why.... on 10:25 - Mar 4 with 3295 viewsDinnernotTea

why.... on 01:00 - Mar 4 by Johnhoz

He's a straight talker. He has received abuse and sticks up for himself.

People who get upset by this are the same people who shout abuse at individual players and then react in disgust and outrage when the player gives a bit back. Nugent would be a good example.

I've paid money to watch my team therefore I should be able to shout whatever I like and also be shown total respect.

I believe the phrase is 'big girls knickers'

Do you not see the huge irony in this? He keeps having digs at fans because they rightly told him to sort it out.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

why.... on 11:07 - Mar 4 with 3235 viewsPJH

why.... on 10:25 - Mar 4 by DinnernotTea

Do you not see the huge irony in this? He keeps having digs at fans because they rightly told him to sort it out.

I think that he just gives the 'fans' that abused him and his players exactly the respect that they deserve-none.
why.... on 11:48 - Mar 4 with 3201 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

why.... on 09:31 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Sorry, what exactly has he said there that is remotely a problem?

Nothing.....that's the point. Some people seem to think though that his main priority should be bigging up the fans rather than man-managing his players and trying to get the best out of what he has got. Personally I think his stubbornness can get him into a corner and he has lucked out with injuries forcing his hand at times...however I don't expect him to spend too much time on flattering my ego as a supporter.
I think there have been times when some people have wanted him to say, "you're right I'm a f'ing muppet now what would you all like me to do "

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024