Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
why.... 18:55 - Mar 3 with 5951 viewsBilly_Blue_boy

Does MM continue to try and rile the supporters up at every opportunity, Every presser he does there is a dig at the fans in some form!

I'm starting to believe he is trying to get the sack!

Mick in still, Just...
why.... on 11:52 - Mar 4 with 1561 viewsLankHenners

Anyone who gets themselves wound up by things Mick says are utter divs and probably deserve it.

Quite probably the same idiots who bleat "Mick never listens to the fans/always does the opposite of what the fans want" and then try and claim some sort of credit when we win stating "he's listened to us at last".

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

why.... on 12:21 - Mar 4 with 1520 viewsosborne

why.... on 19:23 - Mar 3 by jeera

What's he said now?

Mindful
why.... on 13:12 - Mar 4 with 1484 viewsDinnernotTea

why.... on 11:52 - Mar 4 by LankHenners

Anyone who gets themselves wound up by things Mick says are utter divs and probably deserve it.

Quite probably the same idiots who bleat "Mick never listens to the fans/always does the opposite of what the fans want" and then try and claim some sort of credit when we win stating "he's listened to us at last".

Funny you should say that.

Wasn't it the fans calling Bart the better keeper for the 9 games Gherken played instead of him? 'Nothing between the pair' we were told. Wasn't it the fans who said the duo of Douglas-Skuse is one of the worst the club has seen and with that the football will always be dire? No Douglas throughout February, the football improves and McCarthy gets brave again in the press conference.

Maybe, just maybe, the fans do have a clue.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

why.... on 13:21 - Mar 4 with 1477 viewsLankHenners

why.... on 13:12 - Mar 4 by DinnernotTea

Wasn't it the fans calling Bart the better keeper for the 9 games Gherken played instead of him? 'Nothing between the pair' we were told. Wasn't it the fans who said the duo of Douglas-Skuse is one of the worst the club has seen and with that the football will always be dire? No Douglas throughout February, the football improves and McCarthy gets brave again in the press conference.

It's called management. Furthermore, it's called good man management. He's hardly going to slag off a member of his playing squad in public is he?

The Douglas thing has been done to death but that's laughable. Genuinely laughable. Why hasn't Douglas played in February you ask? Well, it's almost as if there's a period of time in January, let's label it the 'Transfer Window' for the sake of it, where clubs are able to bring in players to improve the squad. Before that our other Central Midfielders had been poor.

It doesn't make you right or any more intelligent than a man who's been in the managerial business for the best part of 3 decades, it just means you have an opinion on something without the understanding of why things are the way they are. Football fans are generally easy to please because they're simple-minded - they're deluded enough to think they have some sort of effect on the thinking of the club's manager and revel in their own perceived insight and wisdom.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

why.... on 13:23 - Mar 4 with 1464 viewsoldbluestu

He's telling the truth nothing wrong with that if some fans cannot accept hearing the truth then touch
why.... on 14:00 - Mar 4 with 1434 viewsClausThomsen

why.... on 13:12 - Mar 4 by DinnernotTea

It was longer than 9 games, it was over half the season. Douglas and Skuse was indefensible and don't forget the centreback who's been playing at rightback for the last few seasons.

And it's not just "the fans", Mick Mills has been pointing this stuff out week-in week-out on the commentary. We were leaking goals with Gerken, we didn't create any clear cut chances with Douglas playing and our "rightback" was targeted week-in week-out when other teams realised he wasn't a rightback.

2 huge home games coming up for MM. At least he's playing round pegs in round holes.
why.... on 14:24 - Mar 4 with 1405 viewsMullet

why.... on 19:10 - Mar 3 by Billy_Blue_boy

I feel as manager of the club he needs to rise above it all and move forward, This constant referring to the fans "giving it to him" is really tiresome.

We are a pretty good bunch of fans and have been far more patient than most.

I feel if you give it, you should take it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

why.... on 16:07 - Mar 4 with 1374 viewsDinnernotTea

why.... on 14:00 - Mar 4 by ClausThomsen

It was longer than 9 games, it was over half the season. Douglas and Skuse was indefensible and don't forget the centreback who's been playing at rightback for the last few seasons.

And it's not just "the fans", Mick Mills has been pointing this stuff out week-in week-out on the commentary. We were leaking goals with Gerken, we didn't create any clear cut chances with Douglas playing and our "rightback" was targeted week-in week-out when other teams realised he wasn't a rightback.

2 huge home games coming up for MM. At least he's playing round pegs in round holes.

I don't think I've ever seen an Ipswich manager have such a hold over the fans. It is absolutely incredible. A lot better Ipswich managers than him have been questioned in the past and rightly so. But dear old McCarthy you do not question at any cost. Pocket a cool £1m+ per season but don't you ever say I'm getting things wrong!

He waves his nob around in the press conference calling fans fickle because there aren't any protests. The irony of all this is that he's finally doing what the fans have rightly pointed out for months and it's ended up with us passing the ball more than 3 times to each other. Yet we still only have 1 win 9.

McCarthy Out.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Login to get fewer ads

why.... on 16:42 - Mar 4 with 1345 viewsBenters

why.... on 14:24 - Mar 4 by Mullet

I feel if you give it, you should take it.

you dont !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

why.... on 16:58 - Mar 4 with 1316 viewsMullet

why.... on 16:42 - Mar 4 by Benters

you dont !

Not true at all is it? Quite the opposite in fact.

But let's not focus on the fact you're stirring again as you have nothing else to do on here. Why not just make the whole thread about you now and save everyone the bother eh Benters?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

why.... on 17:00 - Mar 4 with 1314 viewsBenters

why.... on 16:58 - Mar 4 by Mullet

Not true at all is it? Quite the opposite in fact.

But let's not focus on the fact you're stirring again as you have nothing else to do on here. Why not just make the whole thread about you now and save everyone the bother eh Benters?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024