Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) 22:20 - Mar 16 with 7474 viewsElderGrizzly

http://st.itfcprogramme.co.uk/ITFC-season-ticket-2017/files/mobile/index.html#1

£10 ST abolished for U11s replaced with £50 tickets for U12s
Senior Citizens now come in at 65, not 60
5% discount if we sell 12,750 STs 😂🙄

[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 22:47]
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:26 - Mar 16 with 4242 viewsKieran_Knows

So if we reach 12,750 season ticket holders (which I highly doubt we will), if you're sitting in North Lower, you'll receive £21.15 back.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:29 - Mar 16 with 4194 viewsElderGrizzly

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:26 - Mar 16 by Kieran_Knows

So if we reach 12,750 season ticket holders (which I highly doubt we will), if you're sitting in North Lower, you'll receive £21.15 back.

It's utterly clueless. Would mean we need to sell more tickets off the back of this season 🙄
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:29 - Mar 16 with 4156 viewsfactual_blue

If that true (your link doesn't work, and the picture is from tinypic.com), I'm definitely out - they've moved the qualifying age for seniors tickets to 65!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:30 - Mar 16 with 4159 viewsElderGrizzly

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:29 - Mar 16 by factual_blue

If that true (your link doesn't work, and the picture is from tinypic.com), I'm definitely out - they've moved the qualifying age for seniors tickets to 65!

Link does work? I just clicked on it.

The pic is from Tinypic as i uploaded it to get a screenshot on here :)

Here is confirmation of the 65 age for seniors

[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 22:35]
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:31 - Mar 16 with 4128 viewsAdmiralFunge

What on earth is this 5% b0llocks?

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:31 - Mar 16 with 4123 viewsDinnernotTea

A lesson on how to get less than 10,000 season ticket holders.

Perhaps Phil/local media will grow some and ask the question why certain clubs can charge £259/£159 for an adult season ticket but we can't. And no these clubs haven't any financial help from the Prem.

McCarthy Out. Evans Out.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:33 - Mar 16 with 4081 viewsSWGF

Said they would.

Kids ST gone from £10 to £50

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:33 - Mar 16 with 4076 viewsAdmiralFunge

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:29 - Mar 16 by ElderGrizzly

It's utterly clueless. Would mean we need to sell more tickets off the back of this season 🙄

Good god.

I mean, I know that marketing the STs for the forthcoming year was going to be a challenge, but they've somehow managed to make it even less appealing.

Honestly, who was tasked with this drivel?

I am quite cross about this.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 22:34]

Login to get fewer ads

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:33 - Mar 16 with 4069 viewsScuzzer

hope this is not true. Senior age has just leapt by 5 years. Definitely will not be renewing now. Also under twelves has just gone up 5 fold. Grandkid wont be going either.

Established 1968

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:36 - Mar 16 with 3973 viewsfactual_blue

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:30 - Mar 16 by ElderGrizzly

Link does work? I just clicked on it.

The pic is from Tinypic as i uploaded it to get a screenshot on here :)

Here is confirmation of the 65 age for seniors

[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 22:35]

Un less there's transitional protection on the change of qualifying age for seniors, I'll probably cancel my st immediately.

That'll all but ruin them.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:36 - Mar 16 with 3995 viewsElderGrizzly

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:31 - Mar 16 by AdmiralFunge

If we sell more than 12,750 STs they'll give us a 5% refund
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:37 - Mar 16 with 3977 viewsElderGrizzly

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:33 - Mar 16 by SWGF

Said they would.

Kids ST gone from £10 to £50

Is this where they boast of a new u12 ST, but forget to mention they've abolished the £10 tickets?
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:37 - Mar 16 with 3957 viewsAdmiralFunge

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:36 - Mar 16 by ElderGrizzly

If we sell more than 12,750 STs they'll give us a 5% refund

That's actually laughable.

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:37 - Mar 16 with 3955 viewsgtsb1966

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:36 - Mar 16 by factual_blue

Un less there's transitional protection on the change of qualifying age for seniors, I'll probably cancel my st immediately.

It's as if they DON'T want to sell them.
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:39 - Mar 16 with 3917 viewsVillageBlue

Great not only have they gone up, I thought at least I only had one more year before I could get a senior citizen ticket, now I have to wait 6 years!
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:39 - Mar 16 with 3898 viewsyorkshireblue

I am convinced this is a fake... so that tomorrow everyone is pleased when there is a price freeze instead.
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:40 - Mar 16 with 3874 viewsJakeITFC

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:36 - Mar 16 by factual_blue

50% discount on an adult ticket for next season.
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:41 - Mar 16 with 3860 viewsSwansea_Blue

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:31 - Mar 16 by AdmiralFunge

I think you've answered your own question.

They're PL prices. Well, more than PL prices. Swans down here are £440 and that's in areas we're listing as £560-670.

Smaller crowds next year then. I wouldn't pay it given what's being served up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:41 - Mar 16 with 3850 viewsSWGF

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:37 - Mar 16 by ElderGrizzly

Is this where they boast of a new u12 ST, but forget to mention they've abolished the £10 tickets?

"We have introduced an U12s season ticket at £50"

How very facking kind

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:41 - Mar 16 with 3843 viewscolchesterchris

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:40 - Mar 16 by JakeITFC

50% discount on an adult ticket for next season.

Are you talking as much crap with this as you were with the £299 adult tickets?

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:42 - Mar 16 with 3836 viewsDinnernotTea

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:39 - Mar 16 by yorkshireblue

I am convinced this is a fake... so that tomorrow everyone is pleased when there is a price freeze instead.

Price freeze? Don't we have the 4th dearest 'cheapest' season ticket in the whole league? The 'cheapest' we have needs to come down by £100.

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:44 - Mar 16 with 3774 viewsJakeITFC

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:41 - Mar 16 by colchesterchris

Are you talking as much crap with this as you were with the £299 adult tickets?

Na, this is deffo info.
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:45 - Mar 16 with 3744 viewsDinnernotTea

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:41 - Mar 16 by Swansea_Blue

I think you've answered your own question.

They're PL prices. Well, more than PL prices. Swans down here are £440 and that's in areas we're listing as £560-670.

Smaller crowds next year then. I wouldn't pay it given what's being served up.

Harsh to judge it against Prem prices because of TV deal etc as they can easily afford to charge what they like. It's the likes of Bradford, Wigan and Huddersfield fans paying £200 less than me is what posses me off.

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:46 - Mar 16 with 3717 viewsDanny_G

No more student tickets?
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:47 - Mar 16 with 3685 viewsuefacup81

What a spectacular PR failure.

From an objective point of view, I would posit that their thinking behind the 5% discount is that it would encourage those renewing to harangue those not doing so using the logic of 'I'm paying more because of you'.

On what planet did they think that would ever work, given that the fan base is already fairly united in their displeasure with the way the club is being run?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024