Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? 09:33 - Mar 17 with 6896 viewsPhilTWTD

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:19 - Mar 17 with 4765 viewsBluebell

Bump...

Brought this to the top as it had slipped off the page. It is interesting to see what people think.

Sticky Phil?

I don't mean Phil is sticky.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 11:29]
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:35 - Mar 17 with 4718 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

That's quite a telling poll, think it will be quite empty next season. Such a shame the owner is so out of touch with the fans.
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 12:51 - Mar 17 with 4596 viewsyocal_lad

Surely needs an undecided?

I want to renew and so i am totally on the fence!
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 13:34 - Mar 17 with 4525 viewsSmithy

Simply won't renew under current regime, major changes have to be made to even consider it, whether that's a change of manager, owner or both. To put such an early deadline on this is ridiculous when even the club itself doesn't know whats happening. You wouldn't part with £500.00 for something you don't know is going to be the same in a few weeks time, would you???

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 13:37 - Mar 17 with 4497 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:19 - Mar 17 by Bluebell

Bump...

Brought this to the top as it had slipped off the page. It is interesting to see what people think.

Sticky Phil?

He might be. Depends whether he's had his hands on Gav's hobnob.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? (n/t) on 15:48 - Mar 17 with 4352 viewsThePitBoss

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 15:49 - Mar 17 with 4335 viewsKieran_Knows

Undecided at the moment. Probably a lot for me will rest on what happens with Mick.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 17:13 - Mar 17 with 4199 viewshoppy

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 15:49 - Mar 17 by Kieran_Knows

Undecided at the moment. Probably a lot for me will rest on what happens with Mick.

So when Mick knows, Mick Knows will know, you mean?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 17:48 - Mar 17 with 4106 viewsRammo

I'm undecided, never thought i'd be considering whether or not to renew but even after 25 years there's always a first time!

Even when you feel down always remember its just a game.

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 17:53 - Mar 17 with 4071 viewsfactual_blue

I will, as things stand, never even go to Portman Road again.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 17:55 - Mar 17 with 4062 viewsconnorscontract

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 17:53 - Mar 17 by factual_blue

I will, as things stand, never even go to Portman Road again.

What, this season? Blimey!

He's fecked this up, good and proper.
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 18:14 - Mar 17 with 3989 viewshoofer

How can I read the vote so far?
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 18:16 - Mar 17 with 3972 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil has fallen into the trap of terrible polling.

This needs other categories such as 'undecided', 'leaning towards renewal', 'leaning towards non renewal' and 'I am not a ST but enjoy voting in polls'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 18:29 - Mar 17 with 3917 viewsSenatorBlue

A no from me. As an eternal optimist I've renewed season on season thinking it can't get worse, surely. Well it has, as bad as I've ever known it, since following since the early eighies and the club seem ignorant to it, burying their heads. I'll take in the odd away game from here on, a much better match experience, and wait for the penny to drop for ME.
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 18:32 - Mar 17 with 3900 viewsKieran_Knows

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 17:13 - Mar 17 by hoppy

So when Mick knows, Mick Knows will know, you mean?

Something like that!

I'm just waiting for Kenny Jackett to be appointed so I can change my username to Kenny_Knows.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 18:36 - Mar 17 with 3858 viewstextbackup

If MM is still here on early bird deadline day then no, if he's gone then yes, as I will then be back to fully supporting the manager

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 19:48 - Mar 17 with 3711 viewsRyorry

70 'no'
34 'yes'

If accurate, that's huge. If carried through generally incl amongst non- TWTD-ers, 2/3rds of current ST holders would not renew. Wow.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 21:53 - Mar 17 with 3536 viewsmeekreech

With the current manager yes but if there is a change no ! I say this in the full knowledge of appearing mad but if a new manager is brought in with the same constraints on spending in my opinion he will be absolutely certain to get us relegated . There are no managers around with the same expertise and experience of obtaining results under such conditions .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 23:29 - Mar 17 with 3384 viewssouthnorfolkblue

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 13:34 - Mar 17 by Smithy

Simply won't renew under current regime, major changes have to be made to even consider it, whether that's a change of manager, owner or both. To put such an early deadline on this is ridiculous when even the club itself doesn't know whats happening. You wouldn't part with £500.00 for something you don't know is going to be the same in a few weeks time, would you???

As you say it's a lot of money to watch Oldham

Poll: Our final position

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 07:18 - Mar 18 with 3179 viewscarlisleaway

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:19 - Mar 17 by Bluebell

Bump...

Sticky Phil?

Send this Poll to Evans and McCarthy showing them how they are killing our beloved club.
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 08:02 - Mar 18 with 3089 viewsNo9

What does tha represent in number Phil?
About 4k not re-newing?
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:09 - Mar 18 with 2940 viewsDeano69

Two thirds not renewing? Wow.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:16 - Mar 18 with 2913 viewsBluebell

I would like to know if these season ticket prices still stand if we are relegated. Still possible of course.

Do people really want to renew without knowing if we will still be in the same league next season?

I personally still think we will finish lower, mid-table but I would be interested to know if tickets will be reduced.
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:25 - Mar 18 with 2888 viewsTractorboy24

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:16 - Mar 18 by Bluebell

I would like to know if these season ticket prices still stand if we are relegated. Still possible of course.

Do people really want to renew without knowing if we will still be in the same league next season?

I personally still think we will finish lower, mid-table but I would be interested to know if tickets will be reduced.

I think there was a quote somewhere saying that the prices would stay as they are even if we are in league one
If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:28 - Mar 18 with 2866 viewsgreyhound

If you're a season ticket holder will you be renewing your seat? on 11:16 - Mar 18 by Bluebell

I would like to know that since this is a Phil run poll if the results will be presented to the club.

I would also like a response from the club in a weeks time regarding fan reaction to the ticket price news
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024