Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest against evans 13:26 - Mar 17 with 3336 viewsTrueblue04

Protest against evans
mass walkout on the 80th minute?

Poll: Daryl Murphy should we bring him back ?

Protest against evans on 15:26 - Mar 17 with 835 viewsITFC_Forever

Protest against evans on 15:21 - Mar 17 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

We need a game where we will get maximum coverage from the media for it to be truly effective.

I believe Newcastle at home might be the game as I think they have the chance to win promotion that day somewhere I have read so surely there will be a lot of media coverage that day.

I don't think we have any more games on Sky otherwise I would suggest that-something needs to be done though and I like the first 10 minute suggestion too.

I'm hoping the Newcastle game will be picked by Sky, but I think they have already chosen their game with Leeds on Good Friday.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Protest against evans on 15:27 - Mar 17 with 829 viewsFrimleyBlue

Protest against evans on 15:26 - Mar 17 by ITFC_Forever

I'm hoping the Newcastle game will be picked by Sky, but I think they have already chosen their game with Leeds on Good Friday.

what about the fly over banner?
also gets on the news.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Protest against evans on 15:27 - Mar 17 with 824 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

We need a game where we will get maximum coverage from the media for it to be truly effective.

I believe Newcastle at home might be the game as I think they have the chance to win promotion that day somewhere I have read so surely there will be a lot of media coverage that day.

I don't think we have any more games on Sky otherwise I would suggest that-something needs to be done though and I like the first 10 minute suggestion too.

just a little more thought on the 15min idea, it would make sense to basically do as you would normally do, then on the first whistle everybody gets up and go to the concourse.

That image of everybody going is the money shot, it will be reported on sky as it would be such a statement of the discontent at the moment!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 15:29]
Protest against evans on 15:29 - Mar 17 with 813 viewsFrimleyBlue

Protest against evans on 15:27 - Mar 17 by Guru_of_Ipswich

just a little more thought on the 15min idea, it would make sense to basically do as you would normally do, then on the first whistle everybody gets up and go to the concourse.

That image of everybody going is the money shot, it will be reported on sky as it would be such a statement of the discontent at the moment!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 15:29]

Or, so that its safe, - everyone on concourse would be an issue
Everyone just turn their backs and stand facing towards the back of the stands.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Protest against evans on 15:30 - Mar 17 with 809 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Protest against evans on 15:23 - Mar 17 by BtreeBlueBlood

It got to be related to a stay away til the 15th minute = to the 15 years in the championship

There you go! Very good idea :)

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Protest against evans on 15:30 - Mar 17 with 809 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Protest against evans on 15:29 - Mar 17 by FrimleyBlue

Or, so that its safe, - everyone on concourse would be an issue
Everyone just turn their backs and stand facing towards the back of the stands.

milne would probably think we were doing a Poznan!
Protest against evans on 15:34 - Mar 17 with 799 viewsBackToRussia

Pick a game for all to not attend, get the word out. Get the attendance down as low as possible for an entire game.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Protest against evans on 15:41 - Mar 17 with 782 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Protest against evans on 15:30 - Mar 17 by Guru_of_Ipswich

milne would probably think we were doing a Poznan!

Your not wrong! He probably would spin it that way.

That genuinely made me laugh :)

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Login to get fewer ads

Protest against evans on 15:50 - Mar 17 with 754 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

So 15 minutes at the start of the game in the concourse at the Newcastle game?

If everyone is on board, then can we get a combined effort to get this message out there on here, on twitter, facebook, with friends/family etc.

If people don't want to participate then fair enough, but if you are like me and fed up and want change, then least this actually feels like doing something.

Protest against evans on 15:50 - Mar 17 with 751 viewstheipswichman

The biggest issue would be getting enough on board to go through with it. Need a way to reach a large percentage of itfc fans rather than just this forum.
Protest against evans on 15:56 - Mar 17 with 726 viewscolchesterchris

I still think Evans masks and either a walkout or stand up "Where are Ya" chant would gain some attention.

It's the odd things that work, tennis balls on the pitch, sit-ins etc.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Protest against evans on 16:12 - Mar 17 with 704 viewsbackwaywhen

Protest against evans on 15:34 - Mar 17 by BackToRussia

Pick a game for all to not attend, get the word out. Get the attendance down as low as possible for an entire game.

Wigan at home on Tuesday 4th April ...Ideal game to do something.
Protest against evans on 16:12 - Mar 17 with 704 viewsTrueblue04

Protest against evans on 15:50 - Mar 17 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

So 15 minutes at the start of the game in the concourse at the Newcastle game?

If everyone is on board, then can we get a combined effort to get this message out there on here, on twitter, facebook, with friends/family etc.

If people don't want to participate then fair enough, but if you are like me and fed up and want change, then least this actually feels like doing something.

so yes agreed 15 minutes at Newcastle games lets all walk out start if off on twitter BrettthePitmanHart

Poll: Daryl Murphy should we bring him back ?

Protest against evans on 16:14 - Mar 17 with 698 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Protest against evans on 15:56 - Mar 17 by colchesterchris

I still think Evans masks and either a walkout or stand up "Where are Ya" chant would gain some attention.

It's the odd things that work, tennis balls on the pitch, sit-ins etc.

Well we have to start somewhere, shall we try the simple 15 minutes in the concourse at the Newcastle game? We can always do chants during every home game as well-they never go amiss.

We can then always crank it up there after, we just need to get numbers on side first and foremost IMO.

Protest against evans on 16:31 - Mar 17 with 664 viewstheipswichman

Protest against evans on 16:14 - Mar 17 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Well we have to start somewhere, shall we try the simple 15 minutes in the concourse at the Newcastle game? We can always do chants during every home game as well-they never go amiss.

We can then always crank it up there after, we just need to get numbers on side first and foremost IMO.

I'd be up for joining, but like you say it's getting enough people.
Protest against evans on 16:34 - Mar 17 with 656 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Protest against evans on 16:31 - Mar 17 by theipswichman

I'd be up for joining, but like you say it's getting enough people.

15 minutes in the concourse and a stadium wide chorus of "Get out of our club" on both 78 minutes and 81 minutes.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Protest against evans on 16:44 - Mar 17 with 633 viewstextbackup

Protest against evans on 14:53 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

How's that going to help the team?

We could stand there singing all game, but the sht players and poor tactics means can't help in any way

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024