Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer 06:46 - Mar 20 with 5279 viewsReuser_is_God

& this has already been agreed between him & Evsns?

If so then surely this should be announced? It would certainly help ST renewals as msnybhave cited MM as the reason they won't renew.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 11:34 - Mar 20 with 1336 viewsHerbivore

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 11:18 - Mar 20 by Josebadleg

I think the enjoyable matches are in relation to how dull every other game is. Don't get me wrong I thought the second half of Barnsley (First Game Of Season) and February this year we were playing some of the better football I've seen this decade however most of the time it has just been the case of we will run harder and longer than you to beat you not we are going beat you because we are better footballers.

Disagree.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 11:49 - Mar 20 with 1308 viewsLord_Lucan

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 10:46 - Mar 20 by WestSussexBlue

This I agree totally with. No doubt there would be no extra funds but I'd certainly be interested to see a new approach and vision from a fresh manager

Coolcat is irrationally downvoting us.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:04 - Mar 20 with 1276 viewspointofblue

People point a finger at a lack of investment but that can only go so far. Evans' lack of investment didn't force Mick to play first Skuglas then Skugouga in front of more attacking options. Evans' lack of investment didn't force Mick to drop our most proven full out attacker at this level and not even bring him on when we were chasing goals. Evans' lack of investment didn't force Mick to play Chambers at right back for most of the season and pick a seriously out of form Berra when other options were available.

Evans' lack of investment doesn't help but Mick really hasn't helped himself either and, if we go down, I'd blame him more than Evans. Yes, some teams have overtaken us this season but 15 of them (dropping from 7th to 22nd)? No way.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:16 - Mar 20 with 1258 viewsGlasgowBlue

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 07:37 - Mar 20 by Superfrans

I'm absolutely certain that Mick has decided to go already. 100%.

Is this is a conversation he has had with Evans? Unlikely.
Can't imagine that the players have been told either way, although many of them may well have twigged,

It looks like it. He built up quite a bit of goodwill with the fans last month, getting some unlikely results in the face of Evans withholding funds.

He seems to have have chucked that goodwill back in their faces and appears to be a manager who doesn't really care anymore.

His tactics and selections remind me of Priskin's playing style in his final days. Somebody who would rather be anywhere but here.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:18 - Mar 20 with 1258 viewsGuthrum

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:04 - Mar 20 by pointofblue

People point a finger at a lack of investment but that can only go so far. Evans' lack of investment didn't force Mick to play first Skuglas then Skugouga in front of more attacking options. Evans' lack of investment didn't force Mick to drop our most proven full out attacker at this level and not even bring him on when we were chasing goals. Evans' lack of investment didn't force Mick to play Chambers at right back for most of the season and pick a seriously out of form Berra when other options were available.

Evans' lack of investment doesn't help but Mick really hasn't helped himself either and, if we go down, I'd blame him more than Evans. Yes, some teams have overtaken us this season but 15 of them (dropping from 7th to 22nd)? No way.

Which attacking midfield options did we have who did not leave us defensively very weak? Especially given our patchy and injury-hit back-line.

Who is 'our most proven full out attacker at this level' that has been dropped while uninjured?

Who, apart from 19-year-old, largely unproven at the start of the season Emmanuel could have replaced Chambers at RB?

What other options to Berra were there with Smith and Webster injured?

This is where lack of investment hampers the manager. He doesn't have the better players to fit into those slots, he doesn't have adequate cover for injuries and suspensions, his options are limited to youths and whatever he's been able to pick up for free or on loan.

6th/7th was not Ipswich's correct position by budget, we were exceeding expectations by some way. We have reverted. 15th to 17th (we're not in 22nd) is probably about right.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:22 - Mar 20 with 1235 viewsGuthrum

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 10:21 - Mar 20 by manchego

Do you think that if MM is going in may that ME would take advice from him on the next manager ?
Does it work like that or am I being naive ?
Apart from the MM appointment (ironically) he hasn't done well and that's a real worry.

It was Jewell who recommended McCarthy, so it is a possibility.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:39 - Mar 20 with 1214 viewspointofblue

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:18 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

Which attacking midfield options did we have who did not leave us defensively very weak? Especially given our patchy and injury-hit back-line.

Who is 'our most proven full out attacker at this level' that has been dropped while uninjured?

Who, apart from 19-year-old, largely unproven at the start of the season Emmanuel could have replaced Chambers at RB?

This is where lack of investment hampers the manager. He doesn't have the better players to fit into those slots, he doesn't have adequate cover for injuries and suspensions, his options are limited to youths and whatever he's been able to pick up for free or on loan.

6th/7th was not Ipswich's correct position by budget, we were exceeding expectations by some way. We have reverted. 15th to 17th (we're not in 22nd) is probably about right.

So we have to score three and win 3-2 rather than trying to limp to a 1-0 and get caught out? Which would you prefer? At least if he'd tried it out for a couple of games and he had to revert at least it wouldn't be for the want of trying. As for which midfielders to use - Bru, Ward, Dozzell, Bishop when fit... Mick often two defensive central midfielders at Wolves but the difference there was he had two excellent wingers for attacking play. He doesn't have that here but took ages to adapt and arguably has now reverted to type; in our strongest run of the season performance wise we played a 3-5-2 with central midfield being Diagouraga, Huws and Ward but he went back to an overly defensive centre three at the first opportunity.

I'm doubting myself about Pitman. He disappeared after being subbed against Derby at the end of January and didn't reappear again til the Barnsley match in mid March. I can't see an article about him being injured but my memory isn't as it was. The decision which really bugs me is Moore ahead if him against Wolves. He showed what he could do against Barnsley.

Defensive options - Emmanuel at right back, Chambers in the middle with Webster or Smith when fit, yes Berra when not.

Obviously we're not in 22nd yet and may never be. But if we do finish there the blame has to go further than Evans.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:51 - Mar 20 with 1193 viewsHerbivore

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:39 - Mar 20 by pointofblue

So we have to score three and win 3-2 rather than trying to limp to a 1-0 and get caught out? Which would you prefer? At least if he'd tried it out for a couple of games and he had to revert at least it wouldn't be for the want of trying. As for which midfielders to use - Bru, Ward, Dozzell, Bishop when fit... Mick often two defensive central midfielders at Wolves but the difference there was he had two excellent wingers for attacking play. He doesn't have that here but took ages to adapt and arguably has now reverted to type; in our strongest run of the season performance wise we played a 3-5-2 with central midfield being Diagouraga, Huws and Ward but he went back to an overly defensive centre three at the first opportunity.

I'm doubting myself about Pitman. He disappeared after being subbed against Derby at the end of January and didn't reappear again til the Barnsley match in mid March. I can't see an article about him being injured but my memory isn't as it was. The decision which really bugs me is Moore ahead if him against Wolves. He showed what he could do against Barnsley.

Defensive options - Emmanuel at right back, Chambers in the middle with Webster or Smith when fit, yes Berra when not.

Obviously we're not in 22nd yet and may never be. But if we do finish there the blame has to go further than Evans.

Huws, Ward and Diagouraga have started two games together as a midfield trio. Unless our good run consists of just two games (we were decent for longer than that) then I'm not sure that point holds. Bear in mind that Huws was unavailable against Wolves and Cardiff either. More often than not Mick has played two more advanced midfielders when he's had the option since switching to a midfield three.

Login to get fewer ads

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:57 - Mar 20 with 1177 viewspointofblue

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:51 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

Huws, Ward and Diagouraga have started two games together as a midfield trio. Unless our good run consists of just two games (we were decent for longer than that) then I'm not sure that point holds. Bear in mind that Huws was unavailable against Wolves and Cardiff either. More often than not Mick has played two more advanced midfielders when he's had the option since switching to a midfield three.

Plus the main part of the Reading match. Yes, you are right about Leeds, I forgot that Diagouraga couldn't play so Skuse stepped in but we still had two attacking midfielders to one defensive there which is what I'm getting at. That's the right balance. And Mick doesn't think outside the box - why not try dropping Lawrence back into midfield in place of Huws and play Pitman or Sears up front, for example, rather than have two defensive centre midfielders together? Or look to change to that when it's clear the more-defensive approach isn't working?

He's too stuck in his ways and looks to defence being the best form of defence rather than attack.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:58 - Mar 20 with 1172 viewsSuperfrans

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:16 - Mar 20 by GlasgowBlue

It looks like it. He built up quite a bit of goodwill with the fans last month, getting some unlikely results in the face of Evans withholding funds.

He seems to have have chucked that goodwill back in their faces and appears to be a manager who doesn't really care anymore.

His tactics and selections remind me of Priskin's playing style in his final days. Somebody who would rather be anywhere but here.

I don't agree with that second point at all.

We've played a little worse in our past 2/3 games, before the Cardiff game, but it's not as if we're suddenly playing an entirely different team. We initially look v good with McG and Lawrence as our front 2, but they are now looking less effective.

There is some theory that Diagouraga and Skuse is a negative due in midfield, but they played well together vs Preston and Reading. Diagouraga is much more offensive than Skuse/Douglas and has looked a much better option. His form hasn't followed through in the past 3/4 games though (based on what I've seen/heard).

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:03 - Mar 20 with 1155 viewsHerbivore

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:57 - Mar 20 by pointofblue

Plus the main part of the Reading match. Yes, you are right about Leeds, I forgot that Diagouraga couldn't play so Skuse stepped in but we still had two attacking midfielders to one defensive there which is what I'm getting at. That's the right balance. And Mick doesn't think outside the box - why not try dropping Lawrence back into midfield in place of Huws and play Pitman or Sears up front, for example, rather than have two defensive centre midfielders together? Or look to change to that when it's clear the more-defensive approach isn't working?

He's too stuck in his ways and looks to defence being the best form of defence rather than attack.

He had the same balance against Brentford and Norwich too. It's only really the Barnsley game where he went with two defensive players when he had all of them available. Lawrence has been our best attacking player this season, dropping him deeper would be a gamble. Plus Ward and Huws, as well as getting forward, still track back and break up play too. Lawrence doesn't have that side to his game so it's not really like for like, you'd need two holding players in there to accommodate his lack of defensive work and that's something you've said you don't want to see. Sadly our plight is far more complex than it simply being a case of Mick being 'negative' and that characterisation doesn't really hold anyway when you look at his selections when everyone's been fit.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:04 - Mar 20 with 1154 viewsSuperfrans

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:51 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

The issue for many (it seems) is combining Skuse and Diagouraga, who seem to have been labelled as the new Skuglas, which is ridiculous. Diagouraga is much more attacking than Douglas has been this season and anchoring the middle with these two is perfectly fine imho.

The issue is (still) that we have little threat going forward. McG and Lawrence looked promising for 3/4 games, but have lost their momentum as a pair.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:11 - Mar 20 with 1137 viewsHerbivore

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:04 - Mar 20 by Superfrans

The issue for many (it seems) is combining Skuse and Diagouraga, who seem to have been labelled as the new Skuglas, which is ridiculous. Diagouraga is much more attacking than Douglas has been this season and anchoring the middle with these two is perfectly fine imho.

The issue is (still) that we have little threat going forward. McG and Lawrence looked promising for 3/4 games, but have lost their momentum as a pair.

I agree with you, but even if we were to accept that Skuse and Diagouraga is a defensive combination the fact is Mick has only picked them together twice (Reading and Barnsley) when he's also had Huws and Ward available to him. I don't think selection is our biggest issue, it's largely the same team that played really well in February and that people were being won over by. The dip in performances has not been down to selection imo.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:21 - Mar 20 with 1115 viewsitfcjoe

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:04 - Mar 20 by Superfrans

Skuse and Diagouarag are 2 players that play behind the ball, that very rarely get in front of it and receive it from that angle, like Ward and Huws are capable/willing to do.

Those 2 as a pairing, especially in a 352 give us such a poor balance between attacking adn defensive players.

I appreciate Herbivore's point about availability - but it had felt for too long that Mick tries to put better players out there at the expense of any balance. Diagouraga may be better than Bru, but Bru is a better system fit alongside Skuse and Ward/Huws

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:37 - Mar 20 with 1101 viewsBlue_Moses

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 09:12 - Mar 20 by Dolly2.0

There have been some enjoyable games in the last 2 years. If you've managed to miss every single one of them you've been very lucky.

Name 3 that have been good for 90 minutes
Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:49 - Mar 20 with 1081 viewsGuthrum

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:39 - Mar 20 by pointofblue

Even with the attacking players you mention, the chances of scoring three or more are low. Of the four times we've done it this season, one was the Grant Ward Show on the opening day, another similarly with Lawrence, against QPR we had a midfield of Skuse, Ward and Douglas. Only the Wigan result really conforms to your idea. With Ward and Bru together, we've lost far more games than we've won. Dozzell is skilled, but still to lightweight.

Pitman isn't an attacking player, he's a penalty-area goal-poacher. He needs the balls coming in to him to score with. Positioning and shooting accuracy are his prime skills, he's very good at that. He's not the kind of player who will fetch it from the half-way line, dribble through the opposition and put it in the net. Nor is he one for the Lawrence-style long-range spectaculars. He's also not tall enough to do the Murphy target-man routine, which is presumably what McCarthy was hoping for with Moore.

Emmanuel was a virtually untried 19-year-old back in August. He'd played four first-team League games for Ipswich (one a very late sub), during one of which he was torn apart by Brighton and had to be subbed at half-time. Are you going to entrust the full-time FB role to him? He doesn't seem entirely ready for that even yet.

Yes, of course McCarthy has to carry some of the blame, but you must agree that he hasn't had the best tools to work with?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 14:45 - Mar 20 with 1035 viewspointofblue

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:49 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

Even with the attacking players you mention, the chances of scoring three or more are low. Of the four times we've done it this season, one was the Grant Ward Show on the opening day, another similarly with Lawrence, against QPR we had a midfield of Skuse, Ward and Douglas. Only the Wigan result really conforms to your idea. With Ward and Bru together, we've lost far more games than we've won. Dozzell is skilled, but still to lightweight.

Pitman isn't an attacking player, he's a penalty-area goal-poacher. He needs the balls coming in to him to score with. Positioning and shooting accuracy are his prime skills, he's very good at that. He's not the kind of player who will fetch it from the half-way line, dribble through the opposition and put it in the net. Nor is he one for the Lawrence-style long-range spectaculars. He's also not tall enough to do the Murphy target-man routine, which is presumably what McCarthy was hoping for with Moore.

Emmanuel was a virtually untried 19-year-old back in August. He'd played four first-team League games for Ipswich (one a very late sub), during one of which he was torn apart by Brighton and had to be subbed at half-time. Are you going to entrust the full-time FB role to him? He doesn't seem entirely ready for that even yet.

Yes, of course McCarthy has to carry some of the blame, but you must agree that he hasn't had the best tools to work with?

Point acknowledged on your first paragraph but, on the flip side, we looked far more dynamic in the run against the top teams than we did before or since. The question is why and what can Mick do to counter this?

Pitman is a penalty-area goal poacher but I'd argue he'd suit a current style of play if we were looking to play on the floor and look to play to create chances rather than hoofball. A midfield of Diagouraga or Skuse, Huws and Ward would open up these opportunities - possibly more so if Lawrence dropped back for, say, Ward. Alternatively McGoldrick could also drop back slightly to support midfield and aid balls through. We have a lot of options but rarely see them being tried.

If this was a rebuliding season, which I think a lot of us expected in August, then a lot of goodwill would have been bought by trying the younger players out. I think there would be a far better feel about the place if Mick had basically washed his hands of the season early on, said we weren't going to push for promotion this time out but get the youngsters used to style of play then put full confidence in the likes of Emmanuel, Kenlock and Dozzell to learn their trade. If we were five points off the drop but had full development of these three players from the season start I think the fans as a whole would be far more accepting and forgiving that we could see a plan moving forward. I acknowledge this is all said in hindsight.

I agree he hasn't had enough support from Evans and that is definitely a factor but it isn't the be all and end all - Mick has been nowhere near perfect either and has to take some of the blame as well.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 15:24 - Mar 20 with 1014 viewsmonty_radio

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 12:18 - Mar 20 by Guthrum

Yet that funding equation means that we could still be in that position regardless of whether or not we had M.M. without whom many claim we would already be sunk.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 16:06 - Mar 20 with 983 viewsGuthrum

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 14:45 - Mar 20 by pointofblue

Point acknowledged on your first paragraph but, on the flip side, we looked far more dynamic in the run against the top teams than we did before or since. The question is why and what can Mick do to counter this?

Pitman is a penalty-area goal poacher but I'd argue he'd suit a current style of play if we were looking to play on the floor and look to play to create chances rather than hoofball. A midfield of Diagouraga or Skuse, Huws and Ward would open up these opportunities - possibly more so if Lawrence dropped back for, say, Ward. Alternatively McGoldrick could also drop back slightly to support midfield and aid balls through. We have a lot of options but rarely see them being tried.

If this was a rebuliding season, which I think a lot of us expected in August, then a lot of goodwill would have been bought by trying the younger players out. I think there would be a far better feel about the place if Mick had basically washed his hands of the season early on, said we weren't going to push for promotion this time out but get the youngsters used to style of play then put full confidence in the likes of Emmanuel, Kenlock and Dozzell to learn their trade. If we were five points off the drop but had full development of these three players from the season start I think the fans as a whole would be far more accepting and forgiving that we could see a plan moving forward. I acknowledge this is all said in hindsight.

I agree he hasn't had enough support from Evans and that is definitely a factor but it isn't the be all and end all - Mick has been nowhere near perfect either and has to take some of the blame as well.

Possibly the top sides play in a manner which allows us to be more expressive. Not much can be done about that.

If our back-line wasn't so flipping fragile (excluding the goalie), then maybe we could afford to be more aggressive. The set-up definitely lacks penetration and when Lawrence/McGoldrick drop deeper or wider, there is no-one left up top to actually score. We really need an extra man on the pitch, or to be able to get hold of at least one midfielder who can both attack and defend, with the pace and endurance to run the length of the pitch for the whole game. Unfortunately, such players are both rare and expensive.

Diagouraga/Skuse plus Ward and Huws is probably my favourite option, but it relies on the FBs getting forward effectively and is a big risk to the CBs, especially when Berra has become so error prone.

Broadly agree with your third paragraph - and I think perhaps a time or proper reorganisation was needed - but I'm not sure most of the fanbase would have been overly happy at the season being written off as early as August.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 16:08 - Mar 20 with 975 viewsSuperfrans

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:21 - Mar 20 by itfcjoe

Skuse and Diagouarag are 2 players that play behind the ball, that very rarely get in front of it and receive it from that angle, like Ward and Huws are capable/willing to do.

Those 2 as a pairing, especially in a 352 give us such a poor balance between attacking adn defensive players.

I appreciate Herbivore's point about availability - but it had felt for too long that Mick tries to put better players out there at the expense of any balance. Diagouraga may be better than Bru, but Bru is a better system fit alongside Skuse and Ward/Huws

I suppose I could be viewing Diagouraga as more attacking because he has been more attacking than the likes of Douglas, Hyam etc.

The issue with Mick is that he always wants to field players he can trust - the reality is that he tends to trust strong, solid "men", rather than more lightweight players, like Bru, to an extent. Tellingly, after the Leeds game, when asked about the performance of Spence (who was excellent that day) his inclination was to flag up the "milky" challenge by Spence which allowed Leeds to equalise.

One of the reasons why I'm inclined to understand this PoV is the fact that we were a team choc full of "milky" players, with little sense of team responsibility, under previous managers.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 16:13 - Mar 20 with 959 viewsGuthrum

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 15:24 - Mar 20 by monty_radio

Yet that funding equation means that we could still be in that position regardless of whether or not we had M.M. without whom many claim we would already be sunk.

Yes. Which is the thing I think most likely to make McCarthy leave - the prospect of more of the same - while also making us unattractive to possible replacements.

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 16:44 - Mar 20 with 937 viewsDolly2.0

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 13:37 - Mar 20 by Blue_Moses

Name 3 that have been good for 90 minutes

Where have I said any have been good for 90 minutes?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 16:57 - Mar 20 with 924 viewsBenters

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 16:44 - Mar 20 by Dolly2.0

Where have I said any have been good for 90 minutes?

What in 2 seasons !!

Moon on a stick !!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 17:06 - Mar 20 with 903 viewsDolly2.0

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 16:57 - Mar 20 by Benters

What in 2 seasons !!

Moon on a stick !!

No performance is perfect for 90 mins. Anything I pull out he'd say "yeah but what about that bit in the 23rd minute where we misplaced a pass".

There have been several enjoyable performances in the last two years. I'm not going to bother trawling through the fixtures and my memory, I'm at work!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 18:02 - Mar 20 with 875 viewsHerbivore

Do we think that MM has already decided he's leaving in the summer on 17:06 - Mar 20 by Dolly2.0

No performance is perfect for 90 mins. Anything I pull out he'd say "yeah but what about that bit in the 23rd minute where we misplaced a pass".

There have been several enjoyable performances in the last two years. I'm not going to bother trawling through the fixtures and my memory, I'm at work!

I managed to list about 15 earlier so you shouldn't need to worry.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024