Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight 13:21 - Mar 28 with 1359 viewsSteve_M

Looks like it might be interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08kgv7f

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:05 - Mar 28 with 1320 viewsGuthrum

Things like that just get me down.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:07 - Mar 28 with 1312 viewsITFC_Forever

Sounds heavy.

On the other hand, it might be a bit of light viewing.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:13 - Mar 28 with 1303 viewshoppy

Looks good.

I like Jim Al-Khalili anyway. He's very grounded.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:35 - Mar 28 with 1268 viewsGavTWTD

We should all watch it and have a mass debate tomorrow.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:37 - Mar 28 with 1262 viewshoppy

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:35 - Mar 28 by GavTWTD

We should all watch it and have a mass debate tomorrow.

Or as some just call it, Wednesday.

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:42 - Mar 28 with 1240 viewsurbanblue

I read a book about Gravity once.

Couldn't put it down.
Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:44 - Mar 28 with 1234 viewsjeera

I've never seen anything decent that has Sandra Bullock in it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:45 - Mar 28 with 1235 viewsMJallday

thanks for heads up. im reading " a brief history of time" by Prof Hawking at the moment

by page 5 my mind was blowing up. im trying REALLY hard to understand it, ive been reading it for 3 weeks, some pages ive had to read 6 or 7 times to actually understand it and "get it"

when he talks about the centre of the universe being everywhere, and you understand it.
wow.

also talks about the past being the present - mind is blown at that too. easiest way to explain it : - look at the sun. that was 8 minutes ago. technically the sun could have blown up 7.9 minutes ago, and youd have no idea.... providing your in front of the event horizon (the speed of light) this also explains why you cant go faster than the speed of light.

proper head explosion stuff. tried one night having a drink then reading a page. failed.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:55 - Mar 28 with 1215 viewsSteve_M

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:45 - Mar 28 by MJallday

thanks for heads up. im reading " a brief history of time" by Prof Hawking at the moment

by page 5 my mind was blowing up. im trying REALLY hard to understand it, ive been reading it for 3 weeks, some pages ive had to read 6 or 7 times to actually understand it and "get it"

when he talks about the centre of the universe being everywhere, and you understand it.
wow.

also talks about the past being the present - mind is blown at that too. easiest way to explain it : - look at the sun. that was 8 minutes ago. technically the sun could have blown up 7.9 minutes ago, and youd have no idea.... providing your in front of the event horizon (the speed of light) this also explains why you cant go faster than the speed of light.

proper head explosion stuff. tried one night having a drink then reading a page. failed.

Al Khalili makes that stuff a little more comprehensible, by the standards of top level physics it's probably dumbing down but it's quite necessary.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:56 - Mar 28 with 1216 viewshoppy

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 14:45 - Mar 28 by MJallday

wow.

Programme about Gravity on BBC4 tonight on 15:29 - Mar 28 with 1171 viewsHeathlander

If it's not on too late I might stay up for that ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024