Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket 21:49 - Mar 29 with 11560 viewsDolly2.0

for fans living outside a certain radius? One of the main reasons I'm considering not renewing is the struggle (and extra train fare) of getting to midweek games. There's a lot of midweek games these days and if you take them out of the equation it almost makes it not worth getting a season ticket.

I'm sure the club would attract more ST holders from outside of Suffolk with a deal like this.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:42 - Mar 30 with 2141 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:24 - Mar 30 by Melford

You could do that easily. Average £40 a week food shop for two of us in Aldi and that's for fruit and veg, decent meat/fish, not readymeal junk.

Yes, obviously it can be done.

Is it just me or has no-one on TWTD ever had a night out when they've had a decent meal in a quality restaurant and spent £90?!?

Jesus.

on 23:46 - Mar 30 with 2129 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:42 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

Is it just me or has no-one on TWTD ever had a night out when they've had a decent meal in a quality restaurant and spent £90?!?

Jesus.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:54 - Mar 30 with 2125 viewsDolly2.0

on 23:46 - Mar 30 by _

You could have beans on toast every night and it would cost a tenner. Well done, have a medal.

I'm putting you on ignore now. The only person on my ignore list. That's how tedious you are.

Cheerio.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 05:13 - Mar 31 with 2099 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:42 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

Jesus.

Well of course we have !

But i tend to have something in a restuarant that i couldnt be arsed to cook at home.

I bet i could cook a better sausage and mash than that for a fraction of £90 !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 05:21 - Mar 31 with 2094 viewsBenters

on 16:50 - Mar 30 by _

How do you know what he said to me ?

Thanks for the wedding picture btw xoxo

Gentlybentley

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 05:24 - Mar 31 with 2095 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:24 - Mar 30 by Melford

You could do that easily. Average £40 a week food shop for two of us in Aldi and that's for fruit and veg, decent meat/fish, not readymeal junk.

Yeah boy its a great shop,some of their wine is lovely,their food is great nothing wrong with paying less for good grub.

Gentlybentley

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 06:11 - Mar 31 with 2088 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:54 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

You could have beans on toast every night and it would cost a tenner. Well done, have a medal.

I'm putting you on ignore now. The only person on my ignore list. That's how tedious you are.

Cheerio.

harsh

Gentlybentley

on 06:43 - Mar 31 with 2073 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 23:54 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

Cheerio.

Login to get fewer ads

on 06:45 - Mar 31 with 2069 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 05:21 - Mar 31 by Benters

How do you know what he said to me ?

Thanks for the wedding picture btw xoxo

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 06:49 - Mar 31 with 2071 viewsBenters

on 06:45 - Mar 31 by _

You sent me a wedding pic if you can remember ... As for VT offering to have a pint with me he most certainly did.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2017 6:52]

Gentlybentley

on 07:05 - Mar 31 with 2058 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 06:49 - Mar 31 by Benters

You sent me a wedding pic if you can remember ... As for VT offering to have a pint with me he most certainly did.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2017 6:52]

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:03 - Mar 31 with 2036 viewswitchdoctor

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 15:47 - Mar 30 by Benters

Easily !

me too...
And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:10 - Mar 31 with 2020 viewsHerbivore

Jesus.

I've had loads of good meals out for under £90.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:16 - Mar 31 with 2012 viewsBluebell

Right... I have just read this thread and will sum it up as I see it.

Dolly wants a season ticket that only covers Saturdays as he can't often get to Tuesday evening games. BUT he pays £90 for a meal of sausage and mash for two. That £90 is probably how much he would get off his ST if the club agreed to do a Saturday only one!

Benters says he could feed a family of four for £90 a week. I agree and I could too and it certainly wouldn't be bangers and mash!

Libby is saving for a house in Suffolk for him and his wife. I admire anyone who is doing that and well done Libby. As he says Suffolk is a beautiful county and I would prefer it to London any day.

Dolly has got on his high horse about how London is so much better and going out for expensive meals is a treat for him and his new girlfriend. BUT he only rents where he lives and will never own his own property if he keeps going out for expensive meals.

Benters lives in a large house near the biggest village green in England.

So......I think Libby and Benters have won this argument.
And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:19 - Mar 31 with 1993 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:10 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

I've had loads of good meals out for under £90.

So have I. What's your point?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:30 - Mar 31 with 1981 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:16 - Mar 31 by Bluebell

Dolly wants a season ticket that only covers Saturdays as he can't often get to Tuesday evening games. BUT he pays £90 for a meal of sausage and mash for two. That £90 is probably how much he would get off his ST if the club agreed to do a Saturday only one!

Benters says he could feed a family of four for £90 a week. I agree and I could too and it certainly wouldn't be bangers and mash!

Libby is saving for a house in Suffolk for him and his wife. I admire anyone who is doing that and well done Libby. As he says Suffolk is a beautiful county and I would prefer it to London any day.

Dolly has got on his high horse about how London is so much better and going out for expensive meals is a treat for him and his new girlfriend. BUT he only rents where he lives and will never own his own property if he keeps going out for expensive meals.

It's not like you to stir up trouble.

But anyway, for clarification:

1. I ONCE paid £90 for a meal and drinks for two. It was in a high quality restaurant and it wasn't just "bangers and mash".

2. Anyone who's had a decent meal in a decent restaurant knows the difference between that and a ready meal from Aldi.

3. Yes, you could feed a family of 4 for a week on £90 if you had to. It wouldn't be the quality of that meal in such a quality setting though. The two are not comparable.

4. Utter nonsense that I won't own my own property if I have a treat now and again. My girlfriend and I are looking at places... just not in London. i could stop eating expensive meals for the rest of my life and still not be able to afford to buy in London.

5. Nobody has won anything. People have different opinions.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:38 - Mar 31 with 1967 viewshype313

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:16 - Mar 31 by Bluebell

To play Dick Advocaat, Dolly hasn't once got on his high horse about how London is so much better he was just pointing out that there are green areas around like Richmond park etc where you can have that peace and tranquility if you want it.

£90 on bangers and mash is another argument mind!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:42 - Mar 31 with 1961 viewsReuser_is_God

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:30 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

1. I ONCE paid £90 for a meal and drinks for two. It was in a high quality restaurant and it wasn't just "bangers and mash".

2. Anyone who's had a decent meal in a decent restaurant knows the difference between that and a ready meal from Aldi.

3. Yes, you could feed a family of 4 for a week on £90 if you had to. It wouldn't be the quality of that meal in such a quality setting though. The two are not comparable.

4. Utter nonsense that I won't own my own property if I have a treat now and again. My girlfriend and I are looking at places... just not in London. i could stop eating expensive meals for the rest of my life and still not be able to afford to buy in London.

I can't believe how serious people are taking point 1.

I couldn't care less but I know it winds you up so I mention it when possible.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:51 - Mar 31 with 1951 viewsBluebell

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:30 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

Dolly I was joking.

The thread had changed so much that I thought I would lighten it up.

FWIW we often pay a lot more than that for meal, in fact we had a meal a couple of weeks that cost over £150. If you have the money, why not? It's not like we do it every day.

And I agree it is all about opinions. As they say, opinions are like a*seholes. Everyone has one but they are all very different.
on 08:59 - Mar 31 with 1928 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:51 - Mar 31 by Bluebell

Dolly I was joking.

FWIW we often pay a lot more than that for meal, in fact we had a meal a couple of weeks that cost over £150. If you have the money, why not? It's not like we do it every day.

And I agree it is all about opinions. As they say, opinions are like a*seholes. Everyone has one but they are all very different.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 09:21 - Mar 31 with 1916 viewsitfcjoe

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:42 - Mar 31 by Reuser_is_God

I'm glad I've never mentioned the meal I had for my 30th birthday!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 09:43 - Mar 31 with 1891 viewsPinewoodblue

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:51 - Mar 31 by Bluebell

Dolly I was joking.

Not sure you can have a top. notch restaurant meal for two for £90 these days. Sherry before the meal, bottle of wine each Pinot Grigio for her, Malbec for me Brandy/ Cointreau to end doesn't leave enough change from £90 for a decent meal.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 10:24 - Mar 31 with 1878 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:42 - Mar 31 by Reuser_is_God

Why do people get such pleasure from winding others up? Why can't people just be nice?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 10:29 - Mar 31 with 1870 viewsDolly2.0

Dolly I was joking.

Indeed. £90 for a meal and drinks for two in a quality London restaurant is nothing extraordinary, and as you say you can pay a lot more in some places.

Some on here need to get out and experience more of life.

And Libby's assertion that if I stopped having a nice meal out now and again I could afford a mortgage in London is also ludicrous.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 10:31 - Mar 31 with 1864 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 09:43 - Mar 31 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure you can have a top. notch restaurant meal for two for £90 these days. Sherry before the meal, bottle of wine each Pinot Grigio for her, Malbec for me Brandy/ Cointreau to end doesn't leave enough change from £90 for a decent meal.

That's a lot of booze to go with a meal!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024