Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket 21:49 - Mar 29 with 11556 viewsDolly2.0

for fans living outside a certain radius? One of the main reasons I'm considering not renewing is the struggle (and extra train fare) of getting to midweek games. There's a lot of midweek games these days and if you take them out of the equation it almost makes it not worth getting a season ticket.

I'm sure the club would attract more ST holders from outside of Suffolk with a deal like this.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 10:32 - Mar 31 with 1402 viewsBluebell

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 09:43 - Mar 31 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure you can have a top. notch restaurant meal for two for £90 these days. Sherry before the meal, bottle of wine each Pinot Grigio for her, Malbec for me Brandy/ Cointreau to end doesn't leave enough change from £90 for a decent meal.

Sherry before the meal? Do people still drink sherry?

A good ol' gin and tonic before the meal is the drink my choice!
And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 13:50 - Mar 31 with 1374 viewsGeoffSentence

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 15:25 - Mar 30 by Dolly2.0

Not really sure where I've been condescending. You ain't half sensitive!

Reading it as an outsider, my first thought was 'patronising tw@t'. Surprised you can't see it to be honest.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

on 14:14 - Mar 31 with 1340 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 10:24 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

Why do people get such pleasure from winding others up? Why can't people just be nice?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 15:00 - Mar 31 with 1310 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 13:50 - Mar 31 by GeoffSentence

Reading it as an outsider, my first thought was 'patronising tw@t'. Surprised you can't see it to be honest.

People read what they want to read.

It's not patronising to say people have a soft spot for a place because they grew up in it. I have a soft spot for Chelmsford which I wouldn't have if I hadn't been born there.

It's also not patronising to say London's big, scary and noisy and takes some getting used to - as I said, it was a shock to the system for me also.

Is it patronising to say he's probably not been to some of the places I listed? Possibly. I'd be surprised if anyone on here has walked through Banstead woods or Nonsuch park, but I could be wrong.

"Sleepy Suffolk"? Maybe patronising, but it's not necessarily a negative. I love looking at the Suffolk countryside from the train when I come up.

Like I say, you could read what I wrote as patronising if you wanted to. Or not. It wasn't intended to be.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 15:22 - Mar 31 with 1293 viewsGeoffSentence

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 15:00 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

People read what they want to read.

It's not patronising to say people have a soft spot for a place because they grew up in it. I have a soft spot for Chelmsford which I wouldn't have if I hadn't been born there.

It's also not patronising to say London's big, scary and noisy and takes some getting used to - as I said, it was a shock to the system for me also.

Is it patronising to say he's probably not been to some of the places I listed? Possibly. I'd be surprised if anyone on here has walked through Banstead woods or Nonsuch park, but I could be wrong.

"Sleepy Suffolk"? Maybe patronising, but it's not necessarily a negative. I love looking at the Suffolk countryside from the train when I come up.

Like I say, you could read what I wrote as patronising if you wanted to. Or not. It wasn't intended to be.

It's not what you say but how you say it.

"I suspect a lot of your love for Suffolk is simply because you were born there"
"London is big, scary, noisy"

Libby is not a child, no need to talk to him like he is one.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:02 - Mar 31 with 1269 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 15:22 - Mar 31 by GeoffSentence

It's not what you say but how you say it.

"I suspect a lot of your love for Suffolk is simply because you were born there"
"London is big, scary, noisy"

Libby is not a child, no need to talk to him like he is one.

I stand by the first statement.

The second isn't just aimed at him. It's aimed at everyone, including myself. Hence the follow up "but I must admit it was a bit of a shock to the system at first."

And also, "Libby is not a child, no need to talk to him like he is one"? He's already admitted on here that a lot of what he posts to me is to wind me up.

But not a child you say.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:13 - Mar 31 with 1254 viewsHerbivore

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 08:19 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

So have I. What's your point?

Sorry, misread your post.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:18 - Mar 31 with 1250 viewsBenters

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 09:43 - Mar 31 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure you can have a top. notch restaurant meal for two for £90 these days. Sherry before the meal, bottle of wine each Pinot Grigio for her, Malbec for me Brandy/ Cointreau to end doesn't leave enough change from £90 for a decent meal.

Yeah i get that but we are talking bangers and mash here !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

on 17:13 - Mar 31 with 1220 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:02 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

The second isn't just aimed at him. It's aimed at everyone, including myself. Hence the follow up "but I must admit it was a bit of a shock to the system at first."

And also, "Libby is not a child, no need to talk to him like he is one"? He's already admitted on here that a lot of what he posts to me is to wind me up.

But not a child you say.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:21 - Mar 31 with 1219 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:18 - Mar 31 by Benters

Yeah i get that but we are talking bangers and mash here !

Are you thick or on a wind-up? I've told you a million times it's not just "bangers and mash". I explained everything that was in the meal, plus the drinks, the excellent service, the quality and ambience of the place... The whole experience in fact. Why are you STILL persisting with this? It's getting very tiresome.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:24 - Mar 31 with 1216 viewsSomethingBlue

This has become one of the worst threads ever.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

on 17:24 - Mar 31 with 1208 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:21 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

Are you thick or on a wind-up? I've told you a million times it's not just "bangers and mash". I explained everything that was in the meal, plus the drinks, the excellent service, the quality and ambience of the place... The whole experience in fact. Why are you STILL persisting with this? It's getting very tiresome.

on 17:25 - Mar 31 with 1205 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:24 - Mar 31 by SomethingBlue

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:33 - Mar 31 with 1204 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:24 - Mar 31 by SomethingBlue

Who do you blame?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:36 - Mar 31 with 1197 viewsSomethingBlue

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:33 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

Who do you blame?

I don't, it would mean reading it properly!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:46 - Mar 31 with 1181 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:36 - Mar 31 by SomethingBlue

I don't, it would mean reading it properly!

How is it one of the worst ever if you haven't even read it properly?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:47 - Mar 31 with 1180 viewsAdmiralFunge

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:46 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

How is it one of the worst ever if you haven't even read it properly?

You know the answer to that question.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:52 - Mar 31 with 1165 viewsDolly2.0

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:47 - Mar 31 by AdmiralFunge

You know the answer to that question.

I know who you blame.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:56 - Mar 31 with 1160 viewsAdmiralFunge

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:52 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

I know who you blame.

True! Some very poor parenting skills manifesting here.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 18:05 - Mar 31 with 1142 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:56 - Mar 31 by AdmiralFunge

True! Some very poor parenting skills manifesting here.

I know how I can help...

Who's to blame?

Dolly 11/8
Libby 5/2
Benters 9/2
Flimflam 5/1
Bluewein 15/2
Something Blue 12/1
Vapour Trail 12/1
GeoffSentene 16/1
Bluebell 20/1

Is this the worst thread ever?

Yes - 8/11
No - 1/1

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 18:08 - Mar 31 with 1133 viewsAdmiralFunge

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 18:05 - Mar 31 by The_Romford_Blue

I know how I can help...

Who's to blame?

Dolly 11/8
Libby 5/2
Benters 9/2
Flimflam 5/1
Bluewein 15/2
Something Blue 12/1
Vapour Trail 12/1
GeoffSentene 16/1
Bluebell 20/1

Yes - 8/11
No - 1/1

That's a cracking price on Bluebell, genuine value there. I'll have a score on that.

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 18:18 - Mar 31 with 1122 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 18:08 - Mar 31 by AdmiralFunge

That's a cracking price on Bluebell, genuine value there. I'll have a score on that.

If you'd have popped next door to BetThreeSixClive, you could've taken 25s

Rookie mistake from you sir

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

on 00:04 - Apr 1 with 1061 views_

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 17:33 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

Who do you blame?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 00:15 - Apr 1 with 1043 viewsvapour_trail

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 18:05 - Mar 31 by The_Romford_Blue

I know how I can help...

Who's to blame?

Dolly 11/8
Libby 5/2
Benters 9/2
Flimflam 5/1
Bluewein 15/2
Something Blue 12/1
Vapour Trail 12/1
GeoffSentene 16/1
Bluebell 20/1

Yes - 8/11
No - 1/1

Is it a conflict of interest if I go ew on myself?

Fwiw, I'm backing dolly.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 00:22 - Apr 1 with 1042 viewsjeera

And another thing - how about a Saturday only season ticket on 16:02 - Mar 31 by Dolly2.0

But not a child you say.

So because it was a shock to you, it must be to everyone else.

You're one of the most naive posters to have ever frequented the site yet you try to behave so worldly.

I have a younger brother a bit like you.

He thinks each time he discovers anything that it's new to everyone else too...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024