Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. 15:26 - Apr 26 with 21935 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you could bang one celebrity in the world

You get one pick. Who?

For me.. the geordie from little mix

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

on 18:19 - Apr 26 with 4389 views_

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 18:19 - Apr 26 by hoppy

I won't believe it until Flashblue confirms it...

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 18:42 - Apr 26 with 4356 viewsElderGrizzly

Hunter King or Gillian Jacobs.

I'm greedy, so I get two :o)
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 18:49 - Apr 26 with 4332 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 18:42 - Apr 26 by ElderGrizzly

Hunter King or Gillian Jacobs.

I'm greedy, so I get two :o)

The top ones a sort

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 18:55 - Apr 26 with 4315 viewsSwansea_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:30 - Apr 26 by MJallday

what can i say, i have a liking for redheads.

?

For that post coital look. Ding dong! I say!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 18:59 - Apr 26 with 4308 viewsWarhurst

The wonderful Nicola Roberts, oh how she has blossomed.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 19:12]
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:08 - Apr 26 with 4276 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mmm, cute.

Congrats to Rommie on the shallowest thread of the year. But when in Rome an all that

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:15 - Apr 26 with 4246 viewshoppy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:08 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

Mmm, cute.

Congrats to Rommie on the shallowest thread of the year. But when in Rome an all that

If that doesn't bring Keno back, I can only assume we've lost him for good.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:19 - Apr 26 with 4230 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:08 - Apr 26 by Swansea_Blue

Mmm, cute.

This was my late contender for thread of the year when the awards get sorted in a fortnight

Login to get fewer ads

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:24 - Apr 26 with 4220 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Alexis Ren

Victoria Justice

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:26 - Apr 26 with 4196 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:24 - Apr 26 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Alexis Ren

Victoria Justice

Tasty

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:28 - Apr 26 with 4192 viewsjeera

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:24 - Apr 26 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Alexis Ren

Victoria Justice

I'd never heard of the Alexis lass before. So what is it you see in her then?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:29 - Apr 26 with 4189 viewsSwansea_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:15 - Apr 26 by hoppy

If that doesn't bring Keno back, I can only assume we've lost him for good.

He's been 'indisposed' in that dungeon of his for quite a while hasn't he? There's no way I'd let him get his clutches on Martine.

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:30 - Apr 26 with 4186 viewsSwansea_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:19 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

This was my late contender for thread of the year when the awards get sorted in a fortnight

You can get away with it. I'd just be considered a middle-aged perv!

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:32 - Apr 26 with 4176 viewsjeera

Getting away from the pervy stuff, and nearer my age, I quite like Kelly MacDonald.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:34 - Apr 26 with 4169 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:28 - Apr 26 by jeera

her ample yet firm personality
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:36 - Apr 26 with 4159 viewsAce_High1

I win:

Torrey DeVitto

Olympia Valance

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:39 - Apr 26 with 4150 viewsSwansea_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:28 - Apr 26 by jeera

Looks like a child with t1ts if you ask me

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:40 - Apr 26 with 4141 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

😍😍😍😍

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:56 - Apr 26 with 4117 viewsJonBlue

Supermodel type lass Taylor Hill.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:59 - Apr 26 with 4108 viewsReuser_is_God

My penis

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:02 - Apr 26 with 4099 viewschiddley

I'd bang that till the neighbours complained about the smell.

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:02 - Apr 26 with 4095 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 19:59 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

My penis

That Alexis bird is my new number 1

Sort. Worldie

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:06 - Apr 26 with 4080 viewsbazza

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 16:52 - Apr 26 by blueislander

Alan lee is going to be devastated.

Kev got that jacket from Ipswich market, when it was near the council offices, off the rack behind the naff naff and puffer jackets..
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:07 - Apr 26 with 4079 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:02 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

That Alexis bird is my new number 1

Sort. Worldie

Correct.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 20:17 - Apr 26 with 4060 viewsMullet

Has someone been spraying Lynx Africa about? Jesus boys.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024