Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets 19:11 - Apr 30 with 3974 viewsDissblue

When does the Club usually announce season ticket sales? Could be interesting.

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

Season Tickets on 10:08 - May 1 with 763 viewsTractorWood

Season Tickets on 21:25 - Apr 30 by PhilTWTD

I think ME was warned by those working day in, day out at the club that the increase in price on top of the poor season would lead to a drop, so it won't come as a surprise. Will be a drop in income of about a million quid by my reckoning.

It's quite worrying that ME can make such bad decisions completely unchallenged, especially after all the pressure on the club regarding ticket prices culminated in a ticket review, which then lead seemlessly to the season ticket fiasco.

It's madness that the club still has an early bird deadline. To think the club can justify charging people more for a season ticket in our current situation is ridiculous. Club needs someone to come in with fresh eyes and get rid of all the arcane nonsense.

So next week the club will announce a 20-25% fall in one of its most significant key performance indicators and revenue streams. Will this be tempered with a statement accepting their errors, a strategic summary and a radical, proactive change in pricing or will this be met with a vitriolic statement thanking the loyal fans? I suspect neither just a nod and a 'we've extended the early bird discount'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Season Tickets on 10:15 - May 1 with 746 viewsBenters

Season Tickets on 10:08 - May 1 by TractorWood

It's quite worrying that ME can make such bad decisions completely unchallenged, especially after all the pressure on the club regarding ticket prices culminated in a ticket review, which then lead seemlessly to the season ticket fiasco.

It's madness that the club still has an early bird deadline. To think the club can justify charging people more for a season ticket in our current situation is ridiculous. Club needs someone to come in with fresh eyes and get rid of all the arcane nonsense.

So next week the club will announce a 20-25% fall in one of its most significant key performance indicators and revenue streams. Will this be tempered with a statement accepting their errors, a strategic summary and a radical, proactive change in pricing or will this be met with a vitriolic statement thanking the loyal fans? I suspect neither just a nod and a 'we've extended the early bird discount'.

After Saturdays performance im also dreading watching us on the telly at Forest on Sunday but i will,i doubt many will take the extended offer up anyway.

Ive also heard from a few people saying 19k on Saturday how did they dream that figure up?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Season Tickets on 10:22 - May 1 with 740 viewsPhilTWTD

Season Tickets on 10:08 - May 1 by TractorWood

I don't think it was the case that he was unchallenged but that ultimately he makes the decisions and in this case he badly misjudged the mood, despite what those working day to day at the club told him.

What came out of the review were the reduced prices for under-23s as they've been aware of a drop-off in that age group for a couple of seasons. Obviously any positive news on that front was rather trumped by the overall increase and senior citizens change.

I think the idea of the early bird - which I think all or at least most clubs have - is to try to get cash in by a particular date so they can plan for the season ahead.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Season Tickets on 10:25 - May 1 with 734 viewsTractorWood

Season Tickets on 10:22 - May 1 by PhilTWTD

I don't think it was the case that he was unchallenged but that ultimately he makes the decisions and in this case he badly misjudged the mood, despite what those working day to day at the club told him.

What came out of the review were the reduced prices for under-23s as they've been aware of a drop-off in that age group for a couple of seasons. Obviously any positive news on that front was rather trumped by the overall increase and senior citizens change.

I think the idea of the early bird - which I think all or at least most clubs have - is to try to get cash in by a particular date so they can plan for the season ahead.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I understand the concept of the early bird, the club isn't in a position to enforce it as it has no leverage.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Season Tickets on 10:33 - May 1 with 726 viewsRoyal_Blue

Season Tickets on 21:51 - Apr 30 by RegencyBlue

Quality decision by our illustrious owner there.

He's managed to alienate around 20% of his core customer base in one year. I do seriously wonder how he managed to build this massive business empire if the way he runs ITFC is indicative of his business acumen!

I do seriously wonder how he managed to build this massive business empire if the way he runs ITFC is indicative of his business acumen!

The fact that he avoids his picture being published and his off-shore Company status is probably a better testament to his business practices!
Season Tickets on 10:38 - May 1 with 712 viewstextbackup

Season Tickets on 22:01 - Apr 30 by Mullet

Free bag of Werthers at the turnstile each game and a MEG embroidered tartan blanket for every one of them and I can't see the issue.

Oh look, billy bullshtter is here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024