Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we expecting any confirmation ... 15:14 - May 13 with 4168 viewsjas0999

... From the club that Mick and Evans have held talks. That Evans is supporting Mick? Or is it just a done deal? Just feels there is still a bit of uncertainty and the club may be wise to make a statement.
Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 15:19 - May 13 with 4148 viewsPJH

Perhaps flashblue will let us know once he has sorted out this computer thingy.

I suppose it would make sense for there to be some sort of statement but to my knowledge ME or nobody else within the club has given any indication that his support for MM was ever in doubt so on that basis there would be no reason for a statement.
Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 15:56 - May 13 with 4052 viewstextbackup

In all honesty they'll say they've had a good meeting, even if it went badly, they aren't going to say 'well Marcus told Mick that this season was sht, then Mick said back me then you tight cnt'

Might as well just sit tight and see if we sign anyone decent, and if we don't, and people aren't happy then cancel STs if you have one, or don't bother getting tiks weekly if that was an option

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 16:03 - May 13 with 4011 viewsBenters

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 15:56 - May 13 by textbackup

In all honesty they'll say they've had a good meeting, even if it went badly, they aren't going to say 'well Marcus told Mick that this season was sht, then Mick said back me then you tight cnt'

Might as well just sit tight and see if we sign anyone decent, and if we don't, and people aren't happy then cancel STs if you have one, or don't bother getting tiks weekly if that was an option

Im in.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 16:45 - May 13 with 3933 viewsjas0999

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 15:56 - May 13 by textbackup

Makes complete sense ... Wash your mouth out with soap!!
Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 06:18 - May 14 with 3636 viewsBenters

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 16:45 - May 13 by jas0999

Makes complete sense ... Wash your mouth out with soap!!

indeed

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 08:23 - May 14 with 3491 viewsTractorWood

Club doesn't really do strategic communication, and when they do they wheel out Milne who says things that we know won't happen or hugely mixed messages.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:24 - May 14 with 3433 viewsPhilTWTD

They had already met before the end of the season but planned a further meeting (or meetings) following the final match. I would guess the club won't put out a statement along the lines of 'Mick still manager', will probably treat it as a business as usual situation, and MM has made it clear he's staying with his statements in the last month or so.
Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:27 - May 14 with 3429 viewshoppy

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:24 - May 14 by PhilTWTD

They had already met before the end of the season but planned a further meeting (or meetings) following the final match. I would guess the club won't put out a statement along the lines of 'Mick still manager', will probably treat it as a business as usual situation, and MM has made it clear he's staying with his statements in the last month or so.

So not been a lot more heard from this Dutch Ronnie Moore type bloke?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:28 - May 14 with 3414 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:43 - May 14 with 3373 viewsblueislander

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:27 - May 14 by hoppy

Nor from Glenn Hoddle strangely enough, although today could be the day.
Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:46 - May 14 with 3366 viewsPhilTWTD

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:27 - May 14 by hoppy

No, don't think there was anything in that, just a rumour in Holland which has been rather beneficial to him as he negotiates a new contract with VVV/raises his profile. Even if there had been I'm not sure him publicly commenting on him knowing he was on a list etc will have gone down very well at Town.
Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:51 - May 14 with 3340 viewsbraveblue

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 15:19 - May 13 by PJH

Perhaps flashblue will let us know once he has sorted out this computer thingy.

I suppose it would make sense for there to be some sort of statement but to my knowledge ME or nobody else within the club has given any indication that his support for MM was ever in doubt so on that basis there would be no reason for a statement.

I think losing 25% of season ticket holders in just over a year is a good reason.
Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 10:06 - May 14 with 3299 viewsHerbivore

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 09:51 - May 14 by braveblue

I think losing 25% of season ticket holders in just over a year is a good reason.

Isn't it nearer to 15%? That's still poor so why feel the need to whack nearly 10% on to the figure?

In terms of any confirmation, it's unlikely to happen. Mick has made it clear he's staying and there's been nothing to suggest this won't be the case so I doubt the club feel there's anything to announce.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 11:03 - May 14 with 3238 viewscolchesterchris

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 10:06 - May 14 by Herbivore

Isn't it nearer to 15%? That's still poor so why feel the need to whack nearly 10% on to the figure?

In terms of any confirmation, it's unlikely to happen. Mick has made it clear he's staying and there's been nothing to suggest this won't be the case so I doubt the club feel there's anything to announce.

I'm assuming that by saying "just over a year", he's referring to the combined losses from the end of last season and this season, otherwise it would be just in the last month.

I don't think a defence of Mick/ITFC was really needed on this one :)

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 16:43 - May 14 with 3095 viewsbluejacko

Meeting will go,
MM, I have done a good job,
ME ,ok Mick carry on then.
Nuff said
Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 17:04 - May 14 with 3054 viewsbontcho

Are we expecting any confirmation ... on 16:43 - May 14 by bluejacko

Meeting will go,
MM, I have done a good job,
ME ,ok Mick carry on then.
Nuff said

A bit nearer to-

MM: I've done a great job given the resources
ME: Ok, well we have less this year
MM: You know we could go down
ME: As long as I can write the losses off against tax I'm ok and not really interested
MM: Ok. Can we afford Michael Knightly to play left wing?
ME: We can't afford Michael Knighton to play left wing.
MM: Ok.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024