Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses 12:08 - May 15 with 14366 viewstextbackup

At school.

Thoughts?

(I already know most of the views that'll be taken on this by certain posters, especially Bentley who is probably in a nice frilly frock as we speak)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:09 - May 15 with 3905 viewstaximan

ridiculous
Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:15 - May 15 with 3878 viewsHerbivore

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:09 - May 15 by taximan

ridiculous

Why?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:16 - May 15 with 3875 viewschicoazul

The question should be Why would you allow your boy to wear a dress to school?

Of course, boys did wear dresses once upon a time and were in fact called girls so this is not something new.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:18 - May 15 with 3870 viewsitfcjoe

In some ways I think each to their own, but whole point of school uniform is for kids to try and look the same and there be no differences.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:22 - May 15 with 3852 viewsBluetone

Why not lots of Scots men wear skirts.

Blog: My Life and Times as an Ipswich Supporter

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:23 - May 15 with 3843 viewstextbackup

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:15 - May 15 by Herbivore

Why?

As predicted...

(I'm buckled up ready to watch this)

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:24 - May 15 with 3835 viewsLord_Lucan

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:15 - May 15 by Herbivore

Why?

Why on earth would anyone think it is a good idea?

Tantamount to child cruelty dressing a boy up in a dress.

Worlds going bonkers.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:24 - May 15 with 3833 viewsJimmyJazz

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:22 - May 15 by Bluetone

Why not lots of Scots men wear skirts.

You misspelt Jessies

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:24 - May 15 with 3828 viewsBenters

Fancy you thinking about me dressed up

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:29 - May 15 with 3813 viewstextbackup

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:24 - May 15 by Lord_Lucan

Worlds going bonkers.

I'd pay to see your response if RKD came home from school aged 10 and said he wanted to wear a dress the following day

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:34 - May 15 with 3795 viewsBenters

Why?

Really?

Gentlybentley

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:37 - May 15 with 3786 viewsLord_Lucan

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:29 - May 15 by textbackup

I'd pay to see your response if RKD came home from school aged 10 and said he wanted to wear a dress the following day

He did.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:48 - May 15 with 3748 viewstaximan

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:24 - May 15 by Lord_Lucan

Worlds going bonkers.

agree
Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:49 - May 15 with 3743 viewsReuser_is_God

Why don't they just wear shorts?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:52 - May 15 with 3729 viewsThe_Last_Baron

It's time this gender neutral nonsense was knocked on the head once and for all.

Only a tiny percent of the population believe in such cr@p.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:52 - May 15 with 3721 viewsBluebell

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:49 - May 15 by Reuser_is_God

To be honest most of the children in the school round here wear trousers or shorts.

A boy wearing a dress would look out of place as nobody else seems to wear them!
Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:53 - May 15 with 3719 viewsAdmiralFunge

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:52 - May 15 by The_Last_Baron

It's time this gender neutral nonsense was knocked on the head once and for all.

Who gives a fck either way?

Live and let live.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:55 - May 15 with 3703 viewstaximan

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:53 - May 15 by AdmiralFunge

Who gives a fck either way?

Live and let live.

i cannot think of one good reason why any parent of a son, would allow the wearing of a dress
Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:56 - May 15 with 3692 viewsBenters

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:49 - May 15 by Reuser_is_God

like a mini skirt?

Gentlybentley

on 13:06 - May 15 with 3664 views_

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 12:52 - May 15 by The_Last_Baron

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 13:06 - May 15 with 3659 viewsTractorCam

Ridiculous, I presume this is fuelled by the gender equality exaggerators?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 13:15 - May 15 with 3632 viewsJ2BLUE

If I had a son and he came home and said another boy was wearing a dress he'd get a talking to about how he should respect their choice and shouldn't make fun of them etc but my son would not be wearing a dress to school.

So should it be 'allowed'? No idea. I think it's asking for trouble but i'm reluctant to say no as it's not really any of my business.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 13:22 - May 15 with 3609 viewsBluefish

It all opens wider debate on both dress codes and sexism. In this day and age they should be able to wear whatever they want, very few are going to choose to but it is up to the individual to choose.

Transgender is real and medical in many cases. I recently went to a gender conference through work and met an unbelievably inspiring chap that was born as a woman.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 13:29 - May 15 with 3568 viewsVic

Worlds going bonkers.

But if they self identify as a girl then it would be cruelty not to allow him to wear a dress.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 13:36 - May 15 with 3550 viewsLord_Lucan

Ipswich star are running a story on should boys be allowed to wear dresses on 13:29 - May 15 by Vic

But if they self identify as a girl then it would be cruelty not to allow him to wear a dress.

Self identify, at what age? Can they wear stockings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024