Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links 21:28 - May 19 with 36746 viewsElderGrizzly

Nothing to see here.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/exclusive-mi5-opened-file-jeremy-corb

[Post edited 20 May 2017 11:43]
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:51 - May 21 with 1570 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:36 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Do you unreservedly support the actions of the British state in North of Ireland ?.....there is a difference between support and seeing that there are different outlooks on a situation .

you are demonstrating how corbyn and his ilk think - that there is direct comparability between britain and the murdering terrorists in the ira. that is precisely why corbyn is unfit to be prime minister.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:52 - May 21 with 1566 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:49 - May 21 by vapour_trail

This sounds like you and Anthony Blair.

pardon?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:58 - May 21 with 1550 viewsDarth_Koont

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:47 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

so why did he demonstrate in support of the brighton bomber - a man convicted of 5 murders and for planning further murders? how is demonstrating against the lawful trial of a murderer 'supporting a political and peaceful resolution'. corbyn was so strongly in support of that murderer that he got himself arrested.

What was the protest about?

Pronouns: He/Him

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:00 - May 21 with 1542 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:51 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

you are demonstrating how corbyn and his ilk think - that there is direct comparability between britain and the murdering terrorists in the ira. that is precisely why corbyn is unfit to be prime minister.

So that would be a "no" in answer to my question .....as you've brought it up though any look at our glorious nations history would illustrate that the IRA are small fry compared to us (certainly in terms of a body count !). That would be without giving us our fair share in the genocide of American Indians.....get off your high horse soldier !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:01 - May 21 with 1539 viewsGromheort

Nice summary of the latest smear effort:

http://evolvepolitics.com/beating-bias-corbyn-just-laid-smackdown-murdoch-smear/
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:06 - May 21 with 1525 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:00 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

So that would be a "no" in answer to my question .....as you've brought it up though any look at our glorious nations history would illustrate that the IRA are small fry compared to us (certainly in terms of a body count !). That would be without giving us our fair share in the genocide of American Indians.....get off your high horse soldier !

you're showing your true colours. your contempt for britain is exactly why the hard left will never have popular support.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 20:06]

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:08 - May 21 with 1516 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:58 - May 21 by Darth_Koont

What was the protest about?

he claimed it was a 'show trail'. nice. the guy murdered 5 people.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:13 - May 21 with 1495 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:06 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

you're showing your true colours. your contempt for britain is exactly why the hard left will never have popular support.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 20:06]

To quote UB40 ....."I'm a British subject and proud of it, while I carry the burden of shame."
Life outside of the view from rose tinted glasses can be uncomfortable. Interestingly you don't contest any of these uncomfortable truths merely retreat behind a flag !

Login to get fewer ads

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:15 - May 21 with 1487 viewsGromheort

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:08 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

Why did he make that claim? And have you been reading the Daily Star for your political opinion again?
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:15 - May 21 with 1484 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:13 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

To quote UB40 ....."I'm a British subject and proud of it, while I carry the burden of shame."
Life outside of the view from rose tinted glasses can be uncomfortable. Interestingly you don't contest any of these uncomfortable truths merely retreat behind a flag !

british history is what it is and i wouldn't claim it is all good. but i would never use that to justify the ira's campaign of murdering british citizens as they sat in pubs, travelled on trains or shopped.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 20:17]

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:18 - May 21 with 1466 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:01 - May 21 by Gromheort

Nice summary of the latest smear effort:

http://evolvepolitics.com/beating-bias-corbyn-just-laid-smackdown-murdoch-smear/

So Lowhouse why did you vote that one down when it seems like a fairly accurate account of a conversation ?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:21 - May 21 with 1451 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:15 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

british history is what it is and i wouldn't claim it is all good. but i would never use that to justify the ira's campaign of murdering british citizens as they sat in pubs, travelled on trains or shopped.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 20:17]

Can you please point out where I did that.....I can show you where you made that presumption!

[Post edited 21 May 2017 20:23]

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:21 - May 21 with 1448 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:18 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

So Lowhouse why did you vote that one down when it seems like a fairly accurate account of a conversation ?

it's nonsense.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:22 - May 21 with 1447 viewsHARRY10

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:15 - May 21 by Gromheort

Why did he make that claim? And have you been reading the Daily Star for your political opinion again?

I don't think his political education is even on that level.

i should imagine his view is an Alf Garnett type take on the world.
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:22 - May 21 with 1445 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:21 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can you please point out where I did that.....I can show you where you made that presumption!

[Post edited 21 May 2017 20:23]

"any look at our glorious nations history would illustrate that the IRA are small fry compared to us"

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:24 - May 21 with 1439 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:22 - May 21 by HARRY10

patriotism = alf garnet. hmmm. as i say, you're showing your true colours and demonstrating why the hard left will never have popular support.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:24 - May 21 with 1436 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:22 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

"any look at our glorious nations history would illustrate that the IRA are small fry compared to us"

That just points out we are over the course of history 'better' at it than them.....I approve of neither !

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:29 - May 21 with 1423 viewsGromheort

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:22 - May 21 by HARRY10

He even managed to misquote the information from the Daily Star. Hardcore!
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:33 - May 21 with 1408 viewsDarth_Koont

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:08 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

So he wasn't protesting anyone's innocence then? So we agree on that.

If Sinn Fein were protesting that it was a "show trial" then perhaps they had a point ... not sure if you were aware or even alive back in the mid-80s but "The Troubles" was a propaganda war as much as anything else. A trial at the Old Bailey seems to be a bit odd and in line with the approach then not just to refuse to see the IRA as combatants but rather to emphasize at every step that they were criminals. That's where the Old Bailey, the Central Criminal Court, would come in.

Luckily, since then the Good Friday agreement has recognised and reconciled with the view that the paramilitary groups were combatants and thus they were released.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:59 - May 21 with 1359 viewsHARRY10

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:24 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

patriotism = alf garnet. hmmm. as i say, you're showing your true colours and demonstrating why the hard left will never have popular support.

No ignorance = Alf Garnett ie a total inability to evaluate a subject with any sense of objectivity.

You presume that others who disagree with you must be as dogmatic and stupid in their views as you are.

Nothing you have posted up on this subject suggests you have a clue about what you are saying, other than it came from certain media outlets so must be 'correct'.
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:01 - May 21 with 1354 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:49 - May 21 by Dolly2.0

Serious question - do you believe Jeremy Corbyn supports the murder of innocent people?

He's dodged your question Dolly

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:11 - May 21 with 1343 viewshampstead_blue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:24 - May 21 by Darth_Koont

I sympathise with you — and I'd never make light of the efforts and experiences of you and others serving in Northern Ireland.

But the violence was ended by negotiation and dropping the "we'll never surrender/sit down with the IRA" mantra. This was the way forward and we've seen this willingness to resolve conflicts through talking and even reconciling as a very effective method — from Gandhi and Martin Luther King to more recently in South Africa, not to mention many other examples throughout history.

the IRA surrendered because they knew they could never win with their strategy of violence.

also, think Stakeknife. We, the British Armed Forces, had agents in the highest echelons of the IRA. They were a sieve.
Some say even Adams himself.

The IRA were dead in the water. We had them nailed.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:20 - May 21 with 1333 viewsDarth_Koont

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:11 - May 21 by hampstead_blue

the IRA surrendered because they knew they could never win with their strategy of violence.

also, think Stakeknife. We, the British Armed Forces, had agents in the highest echelons of the IRA. They were a sieve.

I think you could turn that around. Certainly General Glover didn't think they could be defeated militarily.

In the end, we managed peace through comp[romise and reconciliation from both sides. Truly one of the best things that we've achieved in this country over the past 30 years.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:32 - May 21 with 1304 viewsbrazil1982

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:20 - May 21 by Darth_Koont

I think you could turn that around. Certainly General Glover didn't think they could be defeated militarily.

In the end, we managed peace through comp[romise and reconciliation from both sides. Truly one of the best things that we've achieved in this country over the past 30 years.

...of which Corbyn played no part whatsoever.
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:33 - May 21 with 1305 viewsHARRY10

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:11 - May 21 by hampstead_blue

We ?

Were you thanked for your efforts ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024