Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we stop Brits killing Brits? 07:55 - May 24 with 17603 viewsHerbivore

All of the terrorist attacks perpetrated in the UK this century have been carried out by people born and raised here. We really need to start asking some hard questions about why it is that people born and raised in the UK are drawn towards killing their fellow citizens in large numbers. It's too easy to just blame religion, there are hundreds of thousands (possibly over a million?) of UK citizens of the Muslim faith who would never consider taking another life. We can't look for simplistic answers anymore, this is a complex problem and unless we tackle the underlying causes of young Brits being susceptible to radical ideas we will never make any progress.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:35 - May 24 with 2079 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 21:26 - May 24 by jeera

Well, you know. Clear as mud is my thing.

Along with the odd decent Indian [meal].

I'm on the verge of giving up the forum. It's been 2nd home for years but I'm beyond fed-up of some of the people who now frequent it who seemingly have no understanding of its purpose or etiquette.

Nor cheese even. Hardly a mention nowadays.

Halloumi

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:39 - May 24 with 2075 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 21:46 - May 24 by The_Romford_Blue

I'd sacrifice my privacy on texts, emails and google searches in order to allow MI5 to stop attacks happening.

They do a great job already but perhaps doing that would have stopped the attack the other day.

Asides from that, there is absolutely nothing we can do.

They'll start sending letters ......giving up your freedoms isn't the way to celebrate being 'free' !

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:42 - May 24 with 2060 viewsjeera

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:35 - May 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Halloumi

Hard cheese to you too!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:43 - May 24 with 2055 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My latest desperate moment has been seeing the Polish couple who died waiting to collect their children from the concert and trying to put myself in their children's position now....hope they have a good extended family.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:53 - May 24 with 2036 viewsSonOfSpock

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:48 - May 24 by Darth_Koont

You're showing the sort of narrow attitude that is part of the problem more than the solution.

We are a country where cultures and faiths are accepted and protected by law. What do you think you'll achieve by trying to force your ideas on people?

I would beg to differ.

People can slag off Christianity til the cows come home,but say anything about Islam and you run risk of getting locked up.
How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:10 - May 24 with 2021 viewsjeera

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:53 - May 24 by SonOfSpock

I would beg to differ.

People can slag off Christianity til the cows come home,but say anything about Islam and you run risk of getting locked up.

Joke of course.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:15 - May 24 with 2009 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:42 - May 24 by jeera

Hard cheese to you too!

Deep !!...well done, wish I had planned it.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:19 - May 24 with 2000 viewsjeera

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:15 - May 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Deep !!...well done, wish I had planned it.

I gave you too much credit!

Damn.

Login to get fewer ads

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:23 - May 24 with 1991 viewsjeera

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 22:53 - May 24 by SonOfSpock

I would beg to differ.

Sorry. It's your own fault though.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:25 - May 24 with 1985 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:19 - May 24 by jeera

I gave you too much credit!

Damn.

On reflection.....maybe I was just being modest.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:26 - May 24 with 1980 viewsjeera

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 23:25 - May 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

On reflection.....maybe I was just being modest.

That's more like it.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 06:10 - May 25 with 1947 viewsBenters

You have to get those 'Brits' as you call them,to start loving 'Our' country,and 'Our'way of life

That will never happen and it will just carry on sadly.

EDIT.I would like to add if you go out to Syria to be trained or fight for IS you should NOT be allowed back in the country.

I dont give a fook if you 'were a nice quiet lad at school and kept yourself to yourself' you go out of the country to Syria you aint coming back in.
[Post edited 25 May 2017 6:14]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 07:46 - May 25 with 1910 viewsHerbivore

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 06:10 - May 25 by Benters

You have to get those 'Brits' as you call them,to start loving 'Our' country,and 'Our'way of life

EDIT.I would like to add if you go out to Syria to be trained or fight for IS you should NOT be allowed back in the country.

I dont give a fook if you 'were a nice quiet lad at school and kept yourself to yourself' you go out of the country to Syria you aint coming back in.

What do you mean by 'Brits'? The attacker, like the 7/7 bombers and the Westminster attacker, was born and raised here and was a British citizen. Do you think trying to label these people as not really British is in any way helpful?

Also, whose country is this exactly? When you say 'our' country, what group of people are you referring to? I'm not sure. Britain is a nation founded on migration, how far back does your heritage need to go for you to be really British and for this to be your country? Or do you just need to be white? I'm not clear on your criteria.

Finally, what is 'our' way of life exactly that 'these people' need to start loving? I'm British, I'm assuming you consider yourself British, but aside from supporting Town we have nothing in common. My value system and belief system isn't just different to yours, in many ways it's completely opposed to it. Does that mean I don't love the British way of life? Maybe you're the one who doesn't love the British way of life? Maybe there is no such thing?

Everyone finds these acts despicable, Benters. Nobody is making apologies for them. But views like yours are very much part of the problem and will only assist in continuing the kind of division and bigotry that fuels extremism of all kinds.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 07:53 - May 25 with 1894 viewsBorisOrTrevor

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 06:10 - May 25 by Benters

Unfortunately Liberals are so blinded that they will overly complicate anything.

The problem is a Muslim problem, not all, but some are clearly willing to kill to spread their philosophy which like it or not is based on an interpretation of their religion. There are a good deal of Muslims who whilst not being extremists on the face of it, turn a blind eye to it because the underlying message/goal, sharia law throughout the world, is quite palatable to them. Then finally you have those who are happy living within Western society who I'm afraid need to stand up and be counted right now. No more lip service.

Thats is because the problem isn't going away, it will get worse, as I have said before in previous posts months ago. So eventually all, including Liberals and even more annoying people like Darth Koont (sorry to name check but you are a self righteous pillock who posts endlessly from a position of self love and tweaking ones own nipples), need to decide whether they are going to do something about it, actively root out and chastise those who wish us and our way of life harm or who turn a blind eye therefore enabling it, or let it happen/spread. If we let it happen, your kids will be living in a predominantly sharia Muslim country in 70years. Wake up and smell the coffee, this is happening now all over Europe and we need to do something about it, the Christian's, the Sikhs, the Muslims who are happy to live within our beliefs and system,the Hindus, etc etc we all need to be strong and get behind our beliefs and root them out.

BOT

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 07:58 - May 25 with 1879 viewsHerbivore

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 07:53 - May 25 by BorisOrTrevor

Unfortunately Liberals are so blinded that they will overly complicate anything.

The problem is a Muslim problem, not all, but some are clearly willing to kill to spread their philosophy which like it or not is based on an interpretation of their religion. There are a good deal of Muslims who whilst not being extremists on the face of it, turn a blind eye to it because the underlying message/goal, sharia law throughout the world, is quite palatable to them. Then finally you have those who are happy living within Western society who I'm afraid need to stand up and be counted right now. No more lip service.

Thats is because the problem isn't going away, it will get worse, as I have said before in previous posts months ago. So eventually all, including Liberals and even more annoying people like Darth Koont (sorry to name check but you are a self righteous pillock who posts endlessly from a position of self love and tweaking ones own nipples), need to decide whether they are going to do something about it, actively root out and chastise those who wish us and our way of life harm or who turn a blind eye therefore enabling it, or let it happen/spread. If we let it happen, your kids will be living in a predominantly sharia Muslim country in 70years. Wake up and smell the coffee, this is happening now all over Europe and we need to do something about it, the Christian's, the Sikhs, the Muslims who are happy to live within our beliefs and system,the Hindus, etc etc we all need to be strong and get behind our beliefs and root them out.

Literally none of this post is accurate. Well done.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:00 - May 25 with 1872 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 07:46 - May 25 by Herbivore

What do you mean by 'Brits'? The attacker, like the 7/7 bombers and the Westminster attacker, was born and raised here and was a British citizen. Do you think trying to label these people as not really British is in any way helpful?

Also, whose country is this exactly? When you say 'our' country, what group of people are you referring to? I'm not sure. Britain is a nation founded on migration, how far back does your heritage need to go for you to be really British and for this to be your country? Or do you just need to be white? I'm not clear on your criteria.

Finally, what is 'our' way of life exactly that 'these people' need to start loving? I'm British, I'm assuming you consider yourself British, but aside from supporting Town we have nothing in common. My value system and belief system isn't just different to yours, in many ways it's completely opposed to it. Does that mean I don't love the British way of life? Maybe you're the one who doesn't love the British way of life? Maybe there is no such thing?

Everyone finds these acts despicable, Benters. Nobody is making apologies for them. But views like yours are very much part of the problem and will only assist in continuing the kind of division and bigotry that fuels extremism of all kinds.

Nationality really comes down to what the individual considers themselves to be. I very much doubt the bomber considered himself to be primarily English
How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:04 - May 25 with 1862 viewsThePitBoss

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 07:58 - May 25 by Herbivore

Head in the sand. Well done.
How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:05 - May 25 with 1858 viewsBorisOrTrevor

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 07:58 - May 25 by Herbivore

Love it. When you, liberals, are faced with facts you throw a tantrum, say it's my ball and say you are taking it home and then leave it at that.

If it's wrong, tell me why it's wrong. Illuminate me and then I may agree with you!

BOT

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:07 - May 25 with 1850 viewsDanTheMan

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:05 - May 25 by BorisOrTrevor

Love it. When you, liberals, are faced with facts you throw a tantrum, say it's my ball and say you are taking it home and then leave it at that.

If it's wrong, tell me why it's wrong. Illuminate me and then I may agree with you!

What do you think we should do, exactly? I see lots of "we need to do something" and blaming "liberals" but nothing actually there in terms of what you'd like to see done.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:08 - May 25 with 1850 viewsHerbivore

Sorry, I must have missed the facts in your post. Could you point them out to me please? Is it the bit about Sharia law in the UK in 70 years or the bit about a good deal of Muslims not really being against what happened? If they were facts they were pretty cleverly disguised as bullish!t.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:08 - May 25 with 1846 viewseireblue

"If we let it happen, your kids will be living in a predominantly sharia Muslim country in 70years"

That is a prediction not a fact.
How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:10 - May 25 with 1838 viewsHerbivore

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:00 - May 25 by FrowsyArmLarry

Nationality really comes down to what the individual considers themselves to be. I very much doubt the bomber considered himself to be primarily English

And so the bomber and the likes of Benters have that in common with each other. Interesting.

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:13 - May 25 with 1822 viewsGlasgowBlue

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 07:46 - May 25 by Herbivore

There is no doubt they are British but unfortunately there are a number of British Muslims who make little effort to integrate.

As I said yesterday, that is a two way street and we should be doing all we can to help them integrate and not feel alienated. Having British Muslims in positions of aiputhority is a positive step but for too many British Muslims the strict adherence to a religion that is still being too literally interpreted puts up barriers between the two communities.

This was highlighted by the Channel 4 News survey that was commissioned to get a better understanding of British Muslims.

Some good the finding were quite worrying:

52% do not believe that homosexuality should be legal in Britain

23% support the introduction of Sharia Law.

32% refuse to condemn those who take part in violence against those who mock the Prophet

39% agree that “wives should always obey their husbands”

Those views are completely at odds with our more liberal attitudes in the United Kingdom. How do you get people to fully integrate and participate as British citizens whilst holding the above abhorrent views.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:21 - May 25 with 1805 viewsDanTheMan

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:13 - May 25 by GlasgowBlue

There is no doubt they are British but unfortunately there are a number of British Muslims who make little effort to integrate.

As I said yesterday, that is a two way street and we should be doing all we can to help them integrate and not feel alienated. Having British Muslims in positions of aiputhority is a positive step but for too many British Muslims the strict adherence to a religion that is still being too literally interpreted puts up barriers between the two communities.

This was highlighted by the Channel 4 News survey that was commissioned to get a better understanding of British Muslims.

32% refuse to condemn those who take part in violence against those who mock the Prophet

Those views are completely at odds with our more liberal attitudes in the United Kingdom. How do you get people to fully integrate and participate as British citizens whilst holding the above abhorrent views.

Was this guy really following strict adherence? I mean, he smoked weed. That's a huge no-no for a start.

I think stopping these people being manipulated is the thing you really need to stop. A lot of people will say their community needs to do more, but in this case, it seems they tried at least a few times.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/manchester-attack-latest-detectives-h

If you look at 4:58, they'd argued with him and called the authorities. Exactly what they were supposed to do.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:26 - May 25 with 1799 viewsThePitBoss

How do we stop Brits killing Brits? on 08:13 - May 25 by GlasgowBlue

19% of British muslims have sympathy with jihadists. Just throwing it out there. 1 in 5.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024