Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson 15:53 - May 27 with 51431 viewsnoggin

I can't do links but
News coming from America of a double murder on a train. Apparently two people have been murdered on a train, for defending a muslim. The muslim was ordered off the train and the two samaritans had their throats cut.
Tweet from Tommy Robinson "The religion of peace again" He's not just a nasty racist, he's stupid too.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson on 13:13 - May 29 with 1985 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 13:11 - May 29 by crunchie1978

No its a enough is enough vibe...im not or anyone I know our rasists...where do you draw the line before something drastic needs to happen...is not blowing our children up and trying to cut the head of our soilders in the streets enough...or perhaps you and other people on here could tell me what attroicty it would take for you to take a less liberal stance on this matter?

Perhaps you could tell us what you mean by "before something drastic needs to happen" ?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson on 13:15 - May 29 with 1959 viewsHerbivore

No its a enough is enough vibe...im not or anyone I know our rasists...where do you draw the line before something drastic needs to happen...is not blowing our children up and trying to cut the head of our soilders in the streets enough...or perhaps you and other people on here could tell me what attroicty it would take for you to take a less liberal stance on this matter?

Again, every politician agrees that we need to do all we can to eradicate terrorism. So what is it particularly that Tommy is saying that resonates with you that isn't also coming from politicians across the political spectrum?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tommy Robinson on 13:17 - May 29 with 1968 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 13:13 - May 29 by crunchie1978

The amount of isis soilders that come from a 2 mile radius of that mosque!
Discuss!

What position does he take on this? Its either a fact or its not- I dont know.

But its not a statement of opinion or anything else of note.

So- what is it he says that resonates with you? 8th time.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Tommy Robinson on 13:22 - May 29 with 1936 viewsDarth_Koont

When hasn't there been a line drawn for terrorist acts in the UK? We've had terrorism (and more of it) from the 70s and 80s and it's never been a case of needing to say "enough is enough".

But what would you do? Learn from - and implement - the measures that neutralized the Irish republican and loyalist paramilitary groups? Or pretend that there's somehow a tolerance for terrorism nowadays just to get on a fake, high horse about other cultures and religions?

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy Robinson on 13:27 - May 29 with 1918 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 13:17 - May 29 by sparks

What position does he take on this? Its either a fact or its not- I dont know.

But its not a statement of opinion or anything else of note.

So- what is it he says that resonates with you? 8th time.

He takes no position as there's none to take....do you feel that that amount is coincidence or just the norm...
Feel free to write 9th time by all means.
Tommy Robinson on 13:30 - May 29 with 1905 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 13:15 - May 29 by Herbivore

Again, every politician agrees that we need to do all we can to eradicate terrorism. So what is it particularly that Tommy is saying that resonates with you that isn't also coming from politicians across the political spectrum?

What attroicty would it take to change your view?
Tommy Robinson on 13:30 - May 29 with 1904 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 13:27 - May 29 by crunchie1978

He takes no position as there's none to take....do you feel that that amount is coincidence or just the norm...

I dont know. It may well not be a coincidence. There are a number of possible explanations.

So what either way? What is it this fellow says that you think is important or significant? What do you agree with? Does he have a solution, response or view on it?

9th time.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Tommy Robinson on 13:35 - May 29 with 1889 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 13:30 - May 29 by sparks

I dont know. It may well not be a coincidence. There are a number of possible explanations.

So what either way? What is it this fellow says that you think is important or significant? What do you agree with? Does he have a solution, response or view on it?

9th time.

Possible explanations???? As in What?
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson on 13:36 - May 29 with 1888 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson on 13:27 - May 29 by crunchie1978

You're going to end up in his signature...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tommy Robinson on 13:37 - May 29 with 1885 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 13:35 - May 29 by crunchie1978

Possible explanations???? As in What?

Stop evading.

What is the position you agree with? What point or position does he take which is worth listening to?

10th time.

Tommy Robinson on 13:52 - May 29 with 1840 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 13:30 - May 29 by sparks

9th time.

You'd have to ask Tommy robinsion himself what his solution...responce or view on it is...either way what he thinks it is I couldn't care less.
There's elected members of parliament and security services who's response view and solution is what I care about...the problem is their current stance is clearly not working...so I think the time has come to take a less liberal and pc attuide on this matter in order to keep ourselves safe....and that what his speech is...less liberal less pc and that's important ...significant that he's saying it near a mosque that's potentially radicalizing Muslims.
Tommy Robinson on 13:55 - May 29 with 1826 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 13:52 - May 29 by crunchie1978

You'd have to ask Tommy robinsion himself what his solution...responce or view on it is...either way what he thinks it is I couldn't care less.
There's elected members of parliament and security services who's response view and solution is what I care about...the problem is their current stance is clearly not working...so I think the time has come to take a less liberal and pc attuide on this matter in order to keep ourselves safe....and that what his speech is...less liberal less pc and that's important ...significant that he's saying it near a mosque that's potentially radicalizing Muslims.

You appear desperate to avoid expressing any sort of opinion at all.

We all agree that radicalised islam is a problem and we should do what we can about it. If thats all we should take from his comments, then I suspect TWTD will agree with you wholeheartedly.

However, you then make the very vague assertion that we should take a less liberal or pc attitude. What does that mean? What should we or shouldnt we do?

Tommy Robinson on 14:05 - May 29 with 1798 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson on 13:52 - May 29 by crunchie1978

So your response to the "current stance" not working is tantamount to kicking off a race/religion war!??

I actually think the reason the supposed current approach isn't working as well as it could is that it isn't liberal enough. Show me a Middle East where we impose sanctions on Israel or Saudi Arabia for their activities as well as on the poorer countries of the region. Show me a UK society that doesn't dislike and discriminate against people who aren't like themselves (whether it's class, race, religion or even regional differences) and a political system that doesn't trade off that.

Robinson and his ilk are out of step because actually it's their closed-off and antiquated cultural approach that has created the current disenfranchisement and frustration.

Tommy Robinson on 14:09 - May 29 with 1793 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 13:55 - May 29 by sparks

You appear desperate to avoid expressing any sort of opinion at all.

We all agree that radicalised islam is a problem and we should do what we can about it. If thats all we should take from his comments, then I suspect TWTD will agree with you wholeheartedly.

However, you then make the very vague assertion that we should take a less liberal or pc attitude. What does that mean? What should we or shouldnt we do?

We shouldn't be scared to ask the tough questions or take the action which in some quarters would upset the liberal pc brigade.
What they are I don't know...but our politicians and security services need to do what is nessicery in order to keep as all safe.
It's been 12 years since 7/7 yet these attacks are still happening and with the deliberate targeting of children getting worse. So clearly what they are doing isn't working.
Tommy Robinson on 14:10 - May 29 with 1791 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson on 13:13 - May 29 by noggin

Perhaps you could tell us what you mean by "before something drastic needs to happen" ?

I'm guessing he is thinking something along the lines of imprisoning the 3000 hard liners, already know to the police, without trial
Tommy Robinson on 14:11 - May 29 with 1781 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 14:05 - May 29 by Darth_Koont

So your response to the "current stance" not working is tantamount to kicking off a race/religion war!??

I actually think the reason the supposed current approach isn't working as well as it could is that it isn't liberal enough. Show me a Middle East where we impose sanctions on Israel or Saudi Arabia for their activities as well as on the poorer countries of the region. Show me a UK society that doesn't dislike and discriminate against people who aren't like themselves (whether it's class, race, religion or even regional differences) and a political system that doesn't trade off that.

Robinson and his ilk are out of step because actually it's their closed-off and antiquated cultural approach that has created the current disenfranchisement and frustration.

I think the more you allow our children to get blown up the more we are heading towards a race war in this country which would be terrible.
Tommy Robinson on 14:11 - May 29 with 1781 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 14:09 - May 29 by crunchie1978

We shouldn't be scared to ask the tough questions or take the action which in some quarters would upset the liberal pc brigade.
What they are I don't know...but our politicians and security services need to do what is nessicery in order to keep as all safe.
It's been 12 years since 7/7 yet these attacks are still happening and with the deliberate targeting of children getting worse. So clearly what they are doing isn't working.

How do you know its not working? What do you compare it with?

Certainly we should ask tough questions and be straightforward about issues. What actions should be taken which might upset the pc brigade?

Tommy Robinson on 14:15 - May 29 with 1769 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson on 14:11 - May 29 by crunchie1978

I think the more you allow our children to get blown up the more we are heading towards a race war in this country which would be terrible.

??????????

Who is allowing it? How do you "not allow it"?

You seem to have been seduced by the thinking that we're doing nothing but could be doing "something" if we weren't so PC ... which is frankly meaningless and ignorant b@ll@cks.

Tommy Robinson on 14:17 - May 29 with 1766 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 14:10 - May 29 by FrowsyArmLarry

I'm guessing he is thinking something along the lines of imprisoning the 3000 hard liners, already know to the police, without trial

I said in my last post I don't know what it is...im not a security expert or a politician...they know the knock on effects on whatever action they take....but I think they should have power to do anything nessicery.....regarless of who it upsets or offends.
Tommy Robinson on 14:18 - May 29 with 1757 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 14:17 - May 29 by crunchie1978

I said in my last post I don't know what it is...im not a security expert or a politician...they know the knock on effects on whatever action they take....but I think they should have power to do anything nessicery.....regarless of who it upsets or offends.

Then Im struggling to see where you view departs from the mainstream, or why you would take interest in a nasty bigot like Robinson...

Tommy Robinson on 14:19 - May 29 with 1755 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson on 14:15 - May 29 by Darth_Koont

??????????

You seem to have been seduced by the thinking that we're doing nothing but could be doing "something" if we weren't so PC ... which is frankly meaningless and ignorant b@ll@cks.

If Corbyn is elected Prevent will be instantly killed off and the security services hampered... so one positive action we can all take is do the right thing and vote conservative :-)
Tommy Robinson on 14:21 - May 29 with 1751 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 14:15 - May 29 by Darth_Koont

??????????

Well you entitled to your view as I am mine...12 years since 7/7 and it's getting worse...our security forces do an amazing job but what I'm saying is they should be allowed to do whatever it takes in order to keep us safe....regardless of whom it may offend.
Tommy Robinson on 14:22 - May 29 with 1740 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 14:18 - May 29 by sparks

Then Im struggling to see where you view departs from the mainstream, or why you would take interest in a nasty bigot like Robinson...

I haven't took an interest in Tommy robinsion just the words that come out of his mouth....anyone could of said it....it just happens to be him.
Tommy Robinson on 14:24 - May 29 with 1737 viewsJ2BLUE

Tommy Robinson on 14:21 - May 29 by crunchie1978

Well you entitled to your view as I am mine...12 years since 7/7 and it's getting worse...our security forces do an amazing job but what I'm saying is they should be allowed to do whatever it takes in order to keep us safe....regardless of whom it may offend.

Getting worse? In 12 years how many attacks have we had? The security services are already doing all they can to keep us safe and doing a damn good job too.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tommy Robinson on 14:34 - May 29 with 1716 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson on 14:24 - May 29 by J2BLUE

Getting worse? In 12 years how many attacks have we had? The security services are already doing all they can to keep us safe and doing a damn good job too.

Yes I whole heartily agree they are but I'm sure that in some respects their hands are tied.
I'd say the delibrate targeting of young children at that concert is it getting worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024