Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson 15:53 - May 27 with 51450 viewsnoggin

I can't do links but
News coming from America of a double murder on a train. Apparently two people have been murdered on a train, for defending a muslim. The muslim was ordered off the train and the two samaritans had their throats cut.
Tweet from Tommy Robinson "The religion of peace again" He's not just a nasty racist, he's stupid too.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson on 10:24 - May 28 with 1828 viewsHerbivore

Tommy Robinson on 10:21 - May 28 by Benters

My church bells were ringing out in the village this morn,i can see and hear it from my house.

Now how many of those who attneded church this morn,will go on to kill ?

I reckon most will be going out with friends and family,or just spending time with their family.

Its not in our makeup to act like the 'Radical Muslim' .

Yeah, it's not like Christians have ever hurt anyone.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tommy Robinson on 10:25 - May 28 with 1832 viewsNewcyBlue

Tommy Robinson on 10:21 - May 28 by Benters

My church bells were ringing out in the village this morn,i can see and hear it from my house.

Now how many of those who attneded church this morn,will go on to kill ?

I reckon most will be going out with friends and family,or just spending time with their family.

Its not in our makeup to act like the 'Radical Muslim' .

There is a Mosque just round the corner from where I live. How many from there do you think will go on to kill?

My best friend is a Muslim, from Iraq, lives in UAE now. He won't go on to kill anyone.

We have an Indian Muslim on board. He showed me his prayer mat, I asked him how he knew which way Mecca was. He has an app.

He won't go on to kill.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 10:28]

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Tommy Robinson on 10:25 - May 28 with 1829 viewsBenters

Tommy Robinson on 10:22 - May 28 by ElderGrizzly

Nope, not at all...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/27/portland-double-murder-white-sup

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/anders-breivik-norway-mass-murder

Both committed Christians and church goers
[Post edited 28 May 2017 10:25]

Whats that got to do with my Church?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Tommy Robinson on 10:26 - May 28 with 1825 viewsElderGrizzly

Tommy Robinson on 10:25 - May 28 by Benters

You and others of the clique implied people who go to church don't murder people like radical muslims.
Tommy Robinson on 10:27 - May 28 with 1816 viewsBenters

Tommy Robinson on 10:24 - May 28 by Herbivore

Yeah, it's not like Christians have ever hurt anyone.

balls.

Gentlybentley

Tommy Robinson on 10:29 - May 28 with 1813 viewsElderGrizzly

Tommy Robinson on 10:25 - May 28 by NewcyBlue

There is a Mosque just round the corner from where I live. How many from there do you think will go on to kill?

My best friend is a Muslim, from Iraq, lives in UAE now. He won't go on to kill anyone.

We have an Indian Muslim on board. He showed me his prayer mat, I asked him how he knew which way Mecca was. He has an app.

He won't go on to kill.

It's almost like the colour of someone's skin or being 'different' is a threat to a certain set of people.

It seems those who are least travelled or poorly educated can't grasp fairly simple facts and find solace in shouting "Rule Brittania" etc
Tommy Robinson on 10:29 - May 28 with 1811 viewsBenters

Tommy Robinson on 10:25 - May 28 by NewcyBlue

He won't go on to kill.

You are missing the 'Radical Muslim' part all the time why is that?

I have no problems with Muslims its the 'Radical Muslims' which are cunits .

Gentlybentley

Tommy Robinson on 10:30 - May 28 with 1807 viewsBenters

Tommy Robinson on 10:26 - May 28 by ElderGrizzly

You and others of the clique implied people who go to church don't murder people like radical muslims.

Well done you said it 'Radical Muslim'

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson on 10:32 - May 28 with 1803 viewsBenters

Tommy Robinson on 10:29 - May 28 by ElderGrizzly

It's almost like the colour of someone's skin or being 'different' is a threat to a certain set of people.

It seems those who are least travelled or poorly educated can't grasp fairly simple facts and find solace in shouting "Rule Brittania" etc

Its one 't' and two 'n' thicko .

Gentlybentley

Tommy Robinson on 10:32 - May 28 with 1805 viewsNewcyBlue

Tommy Robinson on 10:29 - May 28 by Benters

You mentioned your local church. I don't suppose there are many radical Christians in there. Just like there aren't many radical Muslims in my local mosque.

I thought the comparison was fair?

Tommy Robinson on 10:35 - May 28 with 1795 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson on 10:32 - May 28 by NewcyBlue

You mentioned your local church. I don't suppose there are many radical Christians in there. Just like there aren't many radical Muslims in my local mosque.

I thought the comparison was fair?

Im going to suggest that more British citizens have been killed or maimed by white Christian terrorists, driven in part by their religious ideas than by muslim ones.

People seem to forget the sectarian element of the IRA et al...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Tommy Robinson on 10:37 - May 28 with 1783 viewsHerbivore

Tommy Robinson on 10:35 - May 28 by sparks

Im going to suggest that more British citizens have been killed or maimed by white Christian terrorists, driven in part by their religious ideas than by muslim ones.

People seem to forget the sectarian element of the IRA et al...

A very good point.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tommy Robinson on 10:41 - May 28 with 1772 viewsvapour_trail

Tommy Robinson on 09:40 - May 28 by Herbivore

He's trying to educate you, I gave up on that long ago.

The irony of it all is that the likes of you, Benters and these other clowns have way more in common with the Islamic extremists than either group has with the 'liberals' you seem to have a problem with. You both preach division and hate, you suggest extreme solutions (violence, deportation, burning down buildings, indefinite imprisonment) to deal with 'others' who don't conform to your values. If you and Benters happened to be born in Syria you'd be then first ones down at the ISIS recruitment centre, you both exhibit a propensity for the kind of ignorant extremism that leads to terrorism, you just follow a different ideology than Islam. Your belief is in some mythical Britain where everyone is white and shares the same values (although you're not entirely sure what those values look like) and you see anyone who doesn't share that view as the enemy who should be dealt with by any means necessary. All sounds depressingly familiar.

Bang on the money herbivore. Well said.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Tommy Robinson on 10:53 - May 28 with 1737 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 09:40 - May 28 by Herbivore

He's trying to educate you, I gave up on that long ago.

The irony of it all is that the likes of you, Benters and these other clowns have way more in common with the Islamic extremists than either group has with the 'liberals' you seem to have a problem with. You both preach division and hate, you suggest extreme solutions (violence, deportation, burning down buildings, indefinite imprisonment) to deal with 'others' who don't conform to your values. If you and Benters happened to be born in Syria you'd be then first ones down at the ISIS recruitment centre, you both exhibit a propensity for the kind of ignorant extremism that leads to terrorism, you just follow a different ideology than Islam. Your belief is in some mythical Britain where everyone is white and shares the same values (although you're not entirely sure what those values look like) and you see anyone who doesn't share that view as the enemy who should be dealt with by any means necessary. All sounds depressingly familiar.

Bang on Herby. They won't read it though, too many words.

Tommy Robinson on 10:55 - May 28 with 1729 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 10:29 - May 28 by Benters

I don't know anyone who wouldn't agree with that though, so why accuse everyone of being softy liberals?

Tommy Robinson on 10:57 - May 28 with 1723 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 10:29 - May 28 by ElderGrizzly

Eng-gur-land! No surrender!

Tommy Robinson on 11:03 - May 28 with 1711 viewsMullet

Tommy Robinson on 06:27 - May 28 by crunchie1978

I've just watched this clip.
I'm a father of two...in no way a racist what so ever...but I've got to say I think he's right...and I take my hat of to him for having the balls to stand in that street and say it...everyone is entitled to their views on him....but what he's saying should be said be a politician...if it was they'd get my vote straight away...all these attacks have the same aftermath....condemantion...politicans and liberials preaching solidarity....then a lull...then another attack.
It's time for actions now(which I haven't got a clue what they are) not words...they are targeting our children now...they will walk into a school assembly next....or even a football match...in my eyes what he's saying there is not him being a racist it's him being a realist.

Where did I call him racist? If we're going down that route let's be clear. He's used the death of little girls and British families to whore himself for tacit support and approval.

I said he's used the death of kids, families and somebody else's tragedy to further his career. Not for the first time. He's a repeated criminal with convictions ranging from public order, assault and fraud who claims to be reformed, yet shows repeatedly deceitful behaviour and rhetoric to incite others.

He is the white, middle-class equivalent of Abu Hamza and the like. Exploiting fear and ignorance to drive people to him and his own cause. He helped exaggerate Sikh membership of the EDL to divert from the "racism" tag but didn't acknowledge Sikhism was founded at the hands of Muslim persecution in India and has 500 or so years of racial/religious tensions that follow both communities around the world.

He inspires people to turn up in cities they don't live in to tell the locals how things are and try and stir up issues in communities. Causing violence, strains on policing and spreading smears and lies through social media to help them do it. Where's the patriotism in that?

This isn't standing up to anyone. He's stood outside a mosque tarring the everyday people who use it with a nasty brush. He's rushed straight up here with a clear and predefined agenda and set of views, almost as if the attacks were an excuse given the timeframe.

There's nothing "liberal" in solidarity, concern for your local community or rejecting the extremism we oppose. It was Abedi's local mosque who reported him, it was his friends as well on two other separate occasions. Not some provincial skinheads from out of town marching up and the down the streets.

The response here in Manchester is what being British is all about - it's been tremendous and it doesn't recognise the words or actions of Robinson and any other extremist of any colour.

One final question, he's been forced out of several organisations by his own and used 4 maybe 5 pseudonyms too. Why is that do you think? This is nothing more than macabre type of performance art isn't it? This is all about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's bank account and nothing more surely?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tommy Robinson on 11:05 - May 28 with 1703 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 10:25 - May 28 by Benters

Breivik murdered and terrorised children of his own nationality, because they were supposedly,liberal lefties who were encouraging the spread of Islam in Europe. He considers himself a christian.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 11:12]

Tommy Robinson on 11:09 - May 28 with 1690 viewsBergholtBru

Nothing on here answers the question "how are we going to stop these attrocities"?

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Tommy Robinson on 11:12 - May 28 with 1672 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson on 11:09 - May 28 by BergholtBru

Nothing on here answers the question "how are we going to stop these attrocities"?

Exactly but plenty saying we need to act now.

Tommy Robinson on 11:12 - May 28 with 1671 viewssparks

Quite correct.

But we can avoid making it easier to radicalise people, by avoiding bigotry and xenophobia, and by not isolating people and communities with scattergun vitriol.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Tommy Robinson on 11:13 - May 28 with 1664 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson on 11:05 - May 28 by noggin

Breivik murdered and terrorised children of his own nationality, because they were supposedly,liberal lefties who were encouraging the spread of Islam in Europe. He considers himself a christian.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 11:12]

I think it's entirely possible that Benters doesn't know who Breivik is.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy Robinson on 11:14 - May 28 with 1660 viewsNewcyBlue

Better security. More openness to the Muslim community. Take a good look at our actions overseas. Take a good look at the arms deals we conduct.

There is no easy fix. You can't​ just say something and expect it to fix it.

Demolishing mosques and banning hijabs etc won't help.

Tommy Robinson on 11:20 - May 28 with 1637 viewstaximan

Tommy Robinson on 11:14 - May 28 by NewcyBlue

Better security. More openness to the Muslim community. Take a good look at our actions overseas. Take a good look at the arms deals we conduct.

There is no easy fix. You can't​ just say something and expect it to fix it.

Demolishing mosques and banning hijabs etc won't help.

they hate us

they want to kill us

"they" are the radical muslims and those that do the radicalising

and yet we still let them into our beautiful country
Tommy Robinson on 11:22 - May 28 with 1631 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson on 07:23 - May 28 by taximan

don't be

i'm allowed a point of view, just as much as you are

Doesn't mean we're not allowed to point and laugh at your being a fan of a violent terrorist supporting neo-naz criminal with who makes your little mate crunchy look like an intellectual titan though.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 11:27]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024