Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Last Time McGoldrick Scored 2 in a game was .... 12:56 - Aug 9 with 840 viewsSouthPoleBlue

Had a check of my programmes here in the South Pole to see when Didzy last scored 2 in a game.....anyone know....

It was boxing day 2013, 3-0 at Doncaster. He scored 16 in league & cup by early feb that season, only for his season to be ended by injury later that month. Would have managed 20 easily I suspect.

Had some class moments last season without scoring very many. Still our key player when fit.
The Last Time McGoldrick Scored 2 in a game was .... on 13:35 - Aug 9 with 704 viewsGarv

Needs to deliver more goals, last night was a start. End product has been lacking the last couple of years.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The Last Time McGoldrick Scored 2 in a game was .... on 15:32 - Aug 9 with 611 viewstheblueginger

I was at that game, we could have won by 5 or 6. He got 1 from a corner, and a second finishing off a classy counter after skinning a defender. a very DMG-type finish.

I also remember a certain Luke Chambers putting on a passable impression of Cafu at RB, scoring a header and almost getting another when he flicked the ball over a Donny player and volleying just wide.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024