Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad 08:55 - Nov 5 with 4074 viewsCGH

Looks like it’ll be McGoldrick vs Knudsen in the World Cup playoffs...

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:01 - Nov 5 with 4052 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He absolutely deserves that.

If there's any player in our squad that I think would love to get called up to his national team, it would be him.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

He does on 09:05 - Nov 5 with 4040 viewsDyland

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:01 - Nov 5 by The_Romford_Blue

He absolutely deserves that.

If there's any player in our squad that I think would love to get called up to his national team, it would be him.

I love Jonas. Still makes some squeaky bum errors and he's not the prettiest passer of the ball, but these days he does far more right than he does wrong. A player who has clearly strived to better his game, and loves his job with a passion.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:05 - Nov 5 with 4041 viewsSomethingBlue

He deserves it — has improved massively, and was judged far too harshly, too early by quite a lot of people (no surprise there). Now a really good player for us.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:07 - Nov 5 with 4028 viewsElderGrizzly

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:05 - Nov 5 by SomethingBlue

He deserves it — has improved massively, and was judged far too harshly, too early by quite a lot of people (no surprise there). Now a really good player for us.

He was an international before he joined here too. Just glad his game picked up to get back in the squad.
He does on 09:10 - Nov 5 with 4016 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He does on 09:05 - Nov 5 by Dyland

I love Jonas. Still makes some squeaky bum errors and he's not the prettiest passer of the ball, but these days he does far more right than he does wrong. A player who has clearly strived to better his game, and loves his job with a passion.

I said last season that he might not be our best player, but he cares. He never bottles it and he is as passionate as can be.

That's all I ask.

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:11 - Nov 5 with 4015 viewsSomethingBlue

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:07 - Nov 5 by ElderGrizzly

He was an international before he joined here too. Just glad his game picked up to get back in the squad.

I know, but it's good to see him in a squad for such a big, competitive game. He's really kicked on I think.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:12 - Nov 5 with 4012 viewsFtnfwest

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:05 - Nov 5 by SomethingBlue

Shows the benefit of having a bit of competition for places too as before kenlock came along he was a bit too much of an automatic shoe in
Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:14 - Nov 5 with 4005 viewsBluebell

I really love his passion. He deserves to be in his national team.

He is always the first to come and thank the fans after the game and congratulate players when they score.

How can we not like him? He scored against Norwich!
Login to get fewer ads

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:32 - Nov 5 with 3962 viewstextbackup

He just makes me smile.you can just imagine the rest of squad not really understanding him, probably weird danish banter, weird danish fashion sense and music taste,probably gets slated on the group chats etc, but he just smiles and gets on with it all.
And to add to that he's weirdly been our most important defender this season!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:34 - Nov 5 with 3956 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:32 - Nov 5 by textbackup

He just makes me smile.you can just imagine the rest of squad not really understanding him, probably weird danish banter, weird danish fashion sense and music taste,probably gets slated on the group chats etc, but he just smiles and gets on with it all.

He was incredibly quite good as a centre back! Who'd have thought that when he first joint us

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 10:06 - Nov 5 with 3905 viewsGuthrum

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 09:32 - Nov 5 by textbackup

I'm not so sure. From my experience, the Danes are not that different from us (particularly in East Anglia). Expect he fits in well.

As much as his defending, I like his willingness to unleash ferocious shots on goal.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 10:19 - Nov 5 with 3869 viewsirishtim

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 10:06 - Nov 5 by Guthrum

I'm not so sure. From my experience, the Danes are not that different from us (particularly in East Anglia). Expect he fits in well.

As much as his defending, I like his willingness to unleash ferocious shots on goal.

I wish him the best but not for the next two games.
Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 11:47 - Nov 5 with 3762 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 10:19 - Nov 5 by irishtim

I wish him the best but not for the next two games.

Hope he performs well, but not too well. Want to see Republic go through.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

He does on 11:50 - Nov 5 with 3758 viewsBasuco

He does on 09:10 - Nov 5 by The_Romford_Blue

I said last season that he might not be our best player, but he cares. He never bottles it and he is as passionate as can be.

That's all I ask.

And he has a great attitude and wants to learn, that is why he has shown so much progression during his time at Town. Currently my player of the season so far for his performances at CB during the injury crises and at his favored left back.
Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 13:02 - Nov 5 with 3674 viewschristiand

Well done Jonas. He’s made that left back position his own now at Ipswich. Good to see him getting forward so much now too.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 13:05]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Jonas Knudsen called up to the Danish squad on 13:09 - Nov 5 with 3661 viewsHerbivore

Jonas has been excellent this season, our best defender at the moment wherever he plays. Great engine to get up and down the pitch too and he's improved his end product massively. Looks capable of grabbing a goal too and he looked gutted not to score yesterday, that header especially was a great chance and he was only a couple of inches away with his shot too. Great attitude and rapidly becoming a very important player for us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024