Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you 21:04 - Jan 17 with 15630 viewscarlisleaway

have seen scored.......
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:11 - Jan 17 with 8187 viewsSteve_M

Finidi's against Sunderland.

Jermaine Wright at Rotherham comes next.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 8176 viewsblueislander

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:11 - Jan 17 by Steve_M

Finidi's against Sunderland.

Jermaine Wright at Rotherham comes next.

No contest. Roger Osborne at Wembley.
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:18 - Jan 17 with 8144 viewsColchesterBlue1985

There’s a couple that I’ve always remembered:

Tarrico at home to palace 96/97 time, a maurauding run and thunderbolt of a finish. I can remember some partridge esque commentary somewhere too which just seemed to make the goal better.

Bramble at home to Sunderland: our first win in the premier league, again a maurauding run from a centre back and honestly after that I thought he was destined to go on and become an England international.
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:19 - Jan 17 with 8140 viewsBlue_Order

Jamma at Millmoor, 2004.
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:21 - Jan 17 with 8137 viewsITFC_Blood

Tarrico against palace

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:22 - Jan 17 with 8131 viewshatch

Cresswell v Palace and Bullard v Norwich were both quite nice in recent years.

Reuser at Wembley?
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:22 - Jan 17 with 8129 viewscarlisleaway

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:18 - Jan 17 by ColchesterBlue1985

There’s a couple that I’ve always remembered:

Tarrico at home to palace 96/97 time, a maurauding run and thunderbolt of a finish. I can remember some partridge esque commentary somewhere too which just seemed to make the goal better.

Bramble at home to Sunderland: our first win in the premier league, again a maurauding run from a centre back and honestly after that I thought he was destined to go on and become an England international.

Marcus Stewart for the quality and timing to get us back in the game away to Bolton in the first leg of the play off semi final. But there again he scored many fine goals.

Paul Mariners first game home against West Bromwich, any 5 of the 7 goals scored would be up there.
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:31 - Jan 17 with 8096 viewsitfc48

One of my favourites was Jimmy Juan's free kick against Sheff Utd. Also not a town goal but I was sat right behind Leighton Baines's goal against us in '04. Never seen a ball hit so sweetly.
Login to get fewer ads

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:32 - Jan 17 with 8091 viewsxrayspecs

So actually seen: in no particular order

Gavin Johnson @ Anfield FA Cup 91/2
Mariner? home v Villa 80/81. I think this was the BBC Goal of the season. All about Muhren and Thijssen.
Dalian Atkinson - Willhire Cup ? v Norwich
Dalian Atkinson - v Boro, the year they went up
Bent v Blunts 3-2 shortly after Dale R died
Marcus S - at Wembley, also the play off semi at Bolton
Reuser - Premiership!
Thijssen - 81 UEFA Cup Final first leg
John Wark - FA Cup semi @ Highbury

Nothing recent though....
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:33 - Jan 17 with 8083 viewsfactual_blue

Finidi George v Sunderland.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:38 - Jan 17 with 8064 viewsnewbie

Off the top of my head Legwinski away at QPR.........maybe helped as I was right behind it and knew it was in as soon as it left his boot. I've been to many games so with a bit of thinking I would of thought I can think of better.
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:46 - Jan 17 with 8029 viewsBasuco

JET scored a couple of great goals on his left foot from the right wing, can't remember who against tho.
The left foot volley by Gary Roberts at Churchmans end was pretty good as well.
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:48 - Jan 17 with 8025 viewsJETPower

Not a Town goal but I remember Trevor Sinclair scoring an absolute belter at Portman Road, quite a few of us stood up and clapped
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:48 - Jan 17 with 8025 viewshochiblue

Ray Crawford versus Blackburn Rovers, last game of 67/8. Fly-kicked the ball with loads of backspin, keeper came for it, it bounced back away from him, Ray was there!

Peter Morris versus Everton, thunderous drive over Gordon West's head, straight through both hands, underside of the bar, hit Gordon West on the back of the head and in. Sheer magic.
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:52 - Jan 17 with 8006 viewshammo56

Clive Woods banana shot against Leeds at Filbert Street in the FA Cup third replay in 75 is one that I remember.
When I came out the ground that night was convinced we were going all the way to Wembley especially as we had already beaten Liverpool at PR in the 3rd round. Unfortunately Mr Thomas had other ideas in the semi-final.
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:54 - Jan 17 with 7999 viewsFtnfwest

Marcus v Bolton (first one)
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:57 - Jan 17 with 7984 viewscarlisleaway

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:54 - Jan 17 by Ftnfwest

Marcus v Bolton (first one)

Currie away to QPR
Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:01 - Jan 17 with 7975 viewsbadadski

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:57 - Jan 17 by carlisleaway

Currie away to QPR

I liked Connor Wickhams length of the pitch goal, that was sweet.

Also pretty sure one of Stewarts goals in his Hatrick against saints was gorgeous because of Hermans magical run through the whole of their team before teeing him up was exquisite.
on 22:03 - Jan 17 with 7966 views_

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 21:57 - Jan 17 by carlisleaway

Currie away to QPR

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:07 - Jan 17 with 7951 viewsSteve_M

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:01 - Jan 17 by badadski

I liked Connor Wickhams length of the pitch goal, that was sweet.

Also pretty sure one of Stewarts goals in his Hatrick against saints was gorgeous because of Hermans magical run through the whole of their team before teeing him up was exquisite.

The best goal was first one, length of the pitch break. Herman's run and cross was for the second.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:08 - Jan 17 with 7947 viewsEdmunds5

Cresswells in the home match against Palace a few years back was a great strike

La la la Sixto Peralta
Poll: Transfer deadline day or Christmas?
Blog: A Representation Of Stability

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:15 - Jan 17 with 7926 viewsStokieBlue

There are loads but just basically pick anything by Reuser.

We are unlikely to see his type again unfortunately.

SB
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 0:19]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:16 - Jan 17 with 7925 viewscarlisleaway

on 22:03 - Jan 17 by _

Yep, your right thinking back.....1-0 and they *&£#@#£ it up
on 22:26 - Jan 17 with 7895 views_

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:16 - Jan 17 by carlisleaway

Yep, your right thinking back.....1-0 and they *&£#@#£ it up

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:29 - Jan 17 with 7877 viewsBinner

Talking about the Celina goal last Saturday, what is the best Ipswich goal you on 22:15 - Jan 17 by StokieBlue

There are loads but just basically pick anything by Reuser.

We are unlikely to see his type again unfortunately.

SB
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 0:19]

Unfortunate mis-type I think, SB. I agree with what you meant to say.

For its rarity value, Skuse's thunderbolt.

Beattie vs Derby.

Magilton dancing through Bolton's defence.

Morris's goal vs Everton as mentioned above. He scored another cracker vs West Ham a fortnight earlier (or later?)

But pride of place...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024