Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going tonight then? 08:25 - Mar 13 with 5517 viewsSteve_M

To post something different from the myriad variations on the same theme.

I am, quite looking forward to it in a way because I think we'll see a positive reaction after Saturday's second half.

Hopefully it'll be a bit like Bedsheet Day under Jim when all the pressure just lifted a bit. Not something to change the bigger picture but winning matches is definitely more enjoyable than not winning them.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 10:53]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who is going tonight then? on 08:27 - Mar 13 with 4355 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep - made it along to Cardiff as well and was left thoroughly depressed by the entire evening, so hoping for something at least slightly better.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Who is going tonight then? on 08:27 - Mar 13 with 4350 viewsKieran_Knows

Not tonight, so that makes 2 home games in a row I've missed. Don't think I've ever done that before.

Still, sounds like I didn't miss much on Saturday, and the way I feel about everything ITFC at the minute, I'm not too bothered that i'm missing tonight either (family birthday on the missus' side).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who is going tonight then? on 08:30 - Mar 13 with 4339 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah, I quite enjoy these ‘us against the world’ type evenings.

The crowd won’t get on the players backs as much and hopefully they can play with a bit of freedom.
Who is going tonight then? on 08:48 - Mar 13 with 4309 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, we'll get a decent win like we always do when we desperately need one

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who is going tonight then? on 08:50 - Mar 13 with 4293 viewsHerbivore

I'm going to take a last minute decision on it.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 8:57]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who is going tonight then? on 08:51 - Mar 13 with 4280 viewshanoverblue

Yes I am going it is what supporters do follow there club though thick and thin
Who is going tonight then? on 09:05 - Mar 13 with 4236 viewsBluefish

Didn't we draw with forest on the bed sheet night? Mcauley cleared one off the line?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Who is going tonight then? on 09:21 - Mar 13 with 4214 viewsBurwell_Blue

I am going, I *think* its my first match this season, I am not sure.

What I do know is it is my daughters first match at PR (she has been aware to Cambridge pre-season) and her first night match.

So, I am excited.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going tonight then? on 09:33 - Mar 13 with 4181 viewsNewcyBlue

I’ll be entering Biscay tonight. Heading for Rotterdam.

I’ll be going ashore from London Gateway on Saturday evening to go see MrsNewcy who is coming down just to get what will amount to 5 hours with me.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Who is going tonight then? on 09:38 - Mar 13 with 4176 viewsJoeSoap

Sorry, I can't make it. I will, however, be glued to the chat room widget like a true superfan.

I have a bedsheet and green crayons standing by which I shall wave at my computer screen if everything goes horribly wrong, not that anything could possibly go horribly wrong.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Who is going tonight then? on 10:12 - Mar 13 with 4136 viewsHeathlander

Not me. going to watch it on ifollow.
Who is going tonight then? on 10:28 - Mar 13 with 4106 viewschicoazul

Team selection will be interesting. Wondering if Mick will have some sort of breakdown and play 3 from Hyam Skuse Connolly and Gleeson again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who is going tonight then? on 10:31 - Mar 13 with 4090 viewshoppy

Who is going tonight then? on 09:33 - Mar 13 by NewcyBlue

I’ll be entering Biscay tonight. Heading for Rotterdam.

I’ll be going ashore from London Gateway on Saturday evening to go see MrsNewcy who is coming down just to get what will amount to 5 hours with me.

I hope Biscay enjoys that.

Oh, and yes, I'm going.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 10:32]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who is going tonight then? on 10:32 - Mar 13 with 4087 viewsSomethingBlue

Who is going tonight then? on 10:28 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

Team selection will be interesting. Wondering if Mick will have some sort of breakdown and play 3 from Hyam Skuse Connolly and Gleeson again.

I suspect the concession will be Ward for Gleeson, and wonder if he'll bring Garner back in from the start too. To be honest I'd quite like to see how our movement looks with Celina *and* Sears either side of a front man but that won't happen.

Who is going tonight then? on 10:41 - Mar 13 with 4067 viewschicoazul

Who is going tonight then? on 10:32 - Mar 13 by SomethingBlue

I suspect the concession will be Ward for Gleeson, and wonder if he'll bring Garner back in from the start too. To be honest I'd quite like to see how our movement looks with Celina *and* Sears either side of a front man but that won't happen.

I like Ward, I wish Mick would persevere with him and settle on a position. He is a tidy player and can get beyond the forwards, make things happen etc
Must admit I dont much see the point in playing CCV, Celina and Connolly at the moment but I appreciate I am in a minority of one on that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Who is going tonight then? on 10:42 - Mar 13 with 4060 viewsReuser_is_God

Who is going tonight then? on 10:32 - Mar 13 by SomethingBlue

We might well see that as I don’t think Garner will start, was woefully off the pace during his brief cameo on Saturday.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who is going tonight then? on 10:45 - Mar 13 with 4050 viewsSomethingBlue

Who is going tonight then? on 10:41 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

I like Ward, I wish Mick would persevere with him and settle on a position. He is a tidy player and can get beyond the forwards, make things happen etc
Must admit I dont much see the point in playing CCV, Celina and Connolly at the moment but I appreciate I am in a minority of one on that.

I'd play them while we can still notionally achieve something. And in the cases of Connolly and CCV it doesn't seem completely cut and dried that they can't be here next year, although I expect CCV in particular will be able to set his sights a touch higher for his next loan.

Ward is really good as a shuttling midfielder in a three and I wish he'd get a run there. Or even as an advanced midfielder — I remember the Newcastle game last season where he was instructed to push on and stop Shelvey building from deep ("Mick doesn't do tactics") and it worked wonderfully. We need his energy.

Who is going tonight then? on 10:46 - Mar 13 with 4049 viewsSteve_M

Who is going tonight then? on 09:05 - Mar 13 by Bluefish

Didn't we draw with forest on the bed sheet night? Mcauley cleared one off the line?

Won 2-0, early own goal and David Wright I think.

Just checked and it was 2-1. It was nine years ago now, look how much progress we've made as a club since.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who is going tonight then? on 10:49 - Mar 13 with 4036 viewschicoazul

Who is going tonight then? on 10:45 - Mar 13 by SomethingBlue

I'd play them while we can still notionally achieve something. And in the cases of Connolly and CCV it doesn't seem completely cut and dried that they can't be here next year, although I expect CCV in particular will be able to set his sights a touch higher for his next loan.

Ward is really good as a shuttling midfielder in a three and I wish he'd get a run there. Or even as an advanced midfielder — I remember the Newcastle game last season where he was instructed to push on and stop Shelvey building from deep ("Mick doesn't do tactics") and it worked wonderfully. We need his energy.

We can't achieve anything now, come on.

Who is going tonight then? on 10:50 - Mar 13 with 4038 viewsitfcjoe

Who is going tonight then? on 10:45 - Mar 13 by SomethingBlue

He started against Cardiff (and wasn't due to) and was our best player, he came on against Sheff Weds and made a big difference.

Whenever he's played recently he's looked good, I can't fathom why he isn't getting a game.

I'd like to see something like this looking at who is and isn't fit:

----------------------Bart-----------------------
----CCV----------Chambers----Webster---
Spence----Skuse------Hyam-----Knudsen
----------Ward----------------Sears---------
---------------------Waghorn----------------

Ben Morris on the bench too, plus Nydam

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who is going tonight then? on 10:51 - Mar 13 with 4031 viewsHeathlander

Who is going tonight then? on 10:41 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

Footballs all about opinions. I have never rated Ward, never does enough for me. Doesn't mean i'm right and you're wrong though.
Who is going tonight then? on 11:02 - Mar 13 with 3993 viewsBluefish

Who is going tonight then? on 10:46 - Mar 13 by Steve_M

Won 2-0, early own goal and David Wright I think.

Just checked and it was 2-1. It was nine years ago now, look how much progress we've made as a club since.

The bedsheet brigade were adamant. The rest tried tried to tell them to becareful what they wished for but they claimed that lacked ambition and said they were bored.....

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Who is going tonight then? on 11:04 - Mar 13 with 3986 viewschicoazul

Who is going tonight then? on 10:51 - Mar 13 by Heathlander

Footballs all about opinions. I have never rated Ward, never does enough for me. Doesn't mean i'm right and you're wrong though.

I know what you mean but Ward is our player, cost a lot (for us) and is still young. For me at this moment in time now that we cannot do anything else this season we should be playing him ahead of Connolly and Celina.

Who is going tonight then? on 11:05 - Mar 13 with 3985 viewsReuser_is_God

Who is going tonight then? on 11:02 - Mar 13 by Bluefish

The bedsheet brigade were adamant. The rest tried tried to tell them to becareful what they wished for but they claimed that lacked ambition and said they were bored.....

I find it funny how Rich hasn’t got his bedsheets out since then in, quite comfortably, much worse times for the club.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 11:05]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who is going tonight then? on 11:08 - Mar 13 with 3969 viewschicoazul

Who is going tonight then? on 10:50 - Mar 13 by itfcjoe

He started against Cardiff (and wasn't due to) and was our best player, he came on against Sheff Weds and made a big difference.

Whenever he's played recently he's looked good, I can't fathom why he isn't getting a game.

I'd like to see something like this looking at who is and isn't fit:

----------------------Bart-----------------------
----CCV----------Chambers----Webster---
Spence----Skuse------Hyam-----Knudsen
----------Ward----------------Sears---------
---------------------Waghorn----------------

Ben Morris on the bench too, plus Nydam

Love to see Nydam start again tonight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024