Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but 08:16 - Oct 4 with 5146 viewsitfcpaul

if he can't turn it round I would love GH to be given an opportunity

fantastic passing football would be amazing to watch and his knowledge is astounding

Would be my choice

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 12:23 - Oct 5 with 868 viewsGeoffSentence

Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 11:50 - Oct 5 by Lord_Lucan

When football was football - and fans were fans.

And those hotpants they used to wear.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 13:29 - Oct 5 with 847 viewsSamWhiteUK

Did Hoddle really say that??
Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 14:04 - Oct 5 with 832 viewsfarkenhell

Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 12:18 - Oct 5 by jeera

Many people who have been linked to his academy would disagree.

He's always maintained his interest and is still respected in the game.

That's a good point about his academy. He has maintained an active role in the professional game for many years.

To dismiss him just because he pundits (very well, I might add) from time to time on the telly is a little naive in my book.
Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 14:26 - Oct 5 with 827 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 10:50 - Oct 4 by hampstead_blue

The downside with Hoddle is that if he did come here, he would be by far the best footballer in the club!

The players we have would not be able to keep up with him on a skill and awareness basis.

The current crop need an organiser. Hoddle is out of their league They would not be able to half of what he's want.

Moyes or Warburton for me.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hoddle would be amazing, but not for us.

Moyes???

Are you on drugs?! So he'd go from Manchester United and fall all the way to imminent League One that quickly?!

Behave!

If we're doing that level of daft, I'd be keen on Ancelotti!
Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 18:00 - Oct 5 with 749 viewsCurrie10

Glenn Hoddle-i really want PH to succeed but on 15:00 - Oct 4 by PositivelyPortman

“One of the greatest players to wear an England shirt”?
Behave.
He couldn’t tackle, didn’t head a ball, wasn’t exactly pacey and had the most ludicrous perm when performing in his pop career singing with Waddle.
Also he’s mental, re his comments on disabled folk.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 16:18]

Still talking crap every post I see.

Good effort this for you.

3/1000.

Try again later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024