Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London away games 15:32 - Oct 29 with 18437 viewsHipsterectomy

Where do some of these melts that come watch us come from? I assume they don’t attend home games. There were guys at the liv st spoons pissed talking loudly about how much gear they could get before then trying to steal a delivery guy’s bag as a joke. Blocking girls from walking by them so that they could drunkenly flirt with them.

It’s honestly incredible how mental some of our fans get for a few hours in the capital.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

London away games on 20:39 - Oct 29 with 4330 viewsSwn98

As an side please dont bring drinking in view of the pitch back this will encourage more loutish behaviour at home matches.
London away games on 21:56 - Oct 29 with 4242 viewsSuperfrans

London away games on 17:41 - Oct 29 by Reuser_is_God

Imagine having to go to every single game to be regarded as a proper supporter.

Imagine having to leer at women and talk drunken bollix to be considered a proper away fan.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:58 - Oct 29 with 4233 viewsSuperfrans

London away games on 20:39 - Oct 29 by Swn98

As an side please dont bring drinking in view of the pitch back this will encourage more loutish behaviour at home matches.

[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 22:32]

London away games on 22:17 - Oct 29 with 4207 viewsReuser_is_God

London away games on 21:56 - Oct 29 by Superfrans

Imagine having to leer at women and talk drunken bollix to be considered a proper away fan.

I didn’t say that did I? My post about not being regarded as a proper fan was in relation to the ‘where were you at Leeds’ bollox.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 22:20]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

London away games on 22:20 - Oct 29 with 4201 viewsSuperfrans

London away games on 22:17 - Oct 29 by Reuser_is_God

I didn’t say that did I? My post about not being regarded as a proper fan was in relation to the ‘where were you at Leeds’ bollox.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 22:20]

Maybe not, but you seem to have devoted a lot of posts on this thread justifying away fans acting like drunken knobheads.

I must admit, I do find it odd how so many of lads who follow us to London either don’t know their limits or can’t take their booze. It’s a bit sad really.

London away games on 22:24 - Oct 29 with 4197 viewsReuser_is_God

London away games on 22:20 - Oct 29 by Superfrans

Maybe not, but you seem to have devoted a lot of posts on this thread justifying away fans acting like drunken knobheads.

I must admit, I do find it odd how so many of lads who follow us to London either don’t know their limits or can’t take their booze. It’s a bit sad really.

I’m defending people who go to games & have a few too many drinks, yes.

It just annoys me that it comes up every time we have an away game in London. Shock that more people go to games closer to Ipswich & people have a few beers. It’s hardly a unique thing to Ipswich fans is it?

It’s a bit sad that people spend so much time moaning about it.

Evans out

London away games on 22:30 - Oct 29 with 4184 viewsSuperfrans

London away games on 22:24 - Oct 29 by Reuser_is_God

I’m defending people who go to games & have a few too many drinks, yes.

It just annoys me that it comes up every time we have an away game in London. Shock that more people go to games closer to Ipswich & people have a few beers. It’s hardly a unique thing to Ipswich fans is it?

It’s a bit sad that people spend so much time moaning about it.

A. Nobody is saying nobody can drink before or at football. Most of us do it every week/fortnight. I certainly do.

B. I don’t care what other clubs’ fans do.

C. It comes up every time we have an away game in London because we have a decent proportion of knobhead fans who show themselves up at London away games.

Genuine question... Did you go on Saturday? When did you last go to a London away game?
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 22:45]

London away games on 22:45 - Oct 29 with 4166 viewsReuser_is_God

London away games on 22:30 - Oct 29 by Superfrans

A. Nobody is saying nobody can drink before or at football. Most of us do it every week/fortnight. I certainly do.

B. I don’t care what other clubs’ fans do.

C. It comes up every time we have an away game in London because we have a decent proportion of knobhead fans who show themselves up at London away games.

Genuine question... Did you go on Saturday? When did you last go to a London away game?
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 22:45]

I didn’t go Saturday.

My last London away game was Brentford 15/16 so admittedly I’ve not been to any since it turned against McCarthy but I genuinely can’t believe it’s as bad as some make out.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

London away games on 22:49 - Oct 29 with 4155 viewsSuperfrans

London away games on 22:45 - Oct 29 by Reuser_is_God

I didn’t go Saturday.

My last London away game was Brentford 15/16 so admittedly I’ve not been to any since it turned against McCarthy but I genuinely can’t believe it’s as bad as some make out.

So not since we’ll before things got toxic last season. Seriously, it has got worse.

I used to love the London games, but recently they have become pretty unpleasant. It started with the anti-Mick stuff, the first of which I noticed in London when we played at QPR the season before last.

If our fortunes start looking up, it’ll improve, no doubt. But it’s not pleasant right now.

London away games on 22:52 - Oct 29 with 4140 viewsreusersfreekicks

I didn’t go Saturday.

It's pretty bad
London away games on 23:14 - Oct 29 with 4114 viewsFreddies_Ears

I didn’t go Saturday.

It's got progressively much, much worse. I enjoy most away games but not the London ones. Not just a matter of beers - Leeds i was 7 pints in prematch - just idiots who have no thought for anyone else.
London away games on 23:14 - Oct 29 with 4111 viewsevansblue

London away games on 22:52 - Oct 29 by reusersfreekicks

It's pretty bad

Was it really that bad? I went on Saturday and maybe it’s an age thing but I just ignore things I don’t like as long as no ones getting hurt physically or emotionally and getting negatively impacted by other people’s fun. We are all Ipswich fans - we come in different shapes and sizes and from different backgrounds but share a love of football and ITFC.
London away games on 23:18 - Oct 29 with 4102 viewsSuperfrans

London away games on 23:14 - Oct 29 by evansblue

Was it really that bad? I went on Saturday and maybe it’s an age thing but I just ignore things I don’t like as long as no ones getting hurt physically or emotionally and getting negatively impacted by other people’s fun. We are all Ipswich fans - we come in different shapes and sizes and from different backgrounds but share a love of football and ITFC.

I personally didn’t see them, but there were two or three scraps among our own fans apparently.

London away games on 23:37 - Oct 29 with 4087 viewseddiespearitt03

Bit of a non issue really. If you were that offended then drink up and pizz off to another pub and pay double the price.

Of course you are going to have the "old school" brigade turn up for a London game. It has been a traditional thing for many years, ya always get a good following to London games. Some of these lads are just desperate to get away from the Mrs and have a good jolly-up.

You can always join the "hat and scarf" normal people and sit on a silent club bus if you don,t fancy drinking in the same Witherspoons pub as 50 ipswich lads on the lash.b The choice is yours.
London away games on 23:46 - Oct 29 with 4070 viewsevansblue

London away games on 23:37 - Oct 29 by eddiespearitt03

Bit of a non issue really. If you were that offended then drink up and pizz off to another pub and pay double the price.

Of course you are going to have the "old school" brigade turn up for a London game. It has been a traditional thing for many years, ya always get a good following to London games. Some of these lads are just desperate to get away from the Mrs and have a good jolly-up.

You can always join the "hat and scarf" normal people and sit on a silent club bus if you don,t fancy drinking in the same Witherspoons pub as 50 ipswich lads on the lash.b The choice is yours.

£6.10 for a pint in the George near London Bridge. I know it’s London Town but that’s a rip off. No wonder Westherspoons does so well.
London away games on 00:10 - Oct 30 with 4050 viewsLord_Lucan

London away games on 23:46 - Oct 29 by evansblue

£6.10 for a pint in the George near London Bridge. I know it’s London Town but that’s a rip off. No wonder Westherspoons does so well.

That’s not so unreasonable.

Ipswich fans: Why are we so quiet at home? I really wish for some better atmosphere.

Ipswich fans: Oh my God, there were people at Millwall away behaving inappropriately.

“I hope they don’t allow drinking inside the stadium again”

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You would have hated it when we were good back in the Robson days and football was football and men were men.

What a bunch of arse.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

London away games on 00:20 - Oct 30 with 4040 viewspbishop1799

I sympathise with the bizarrely named originator of this post...

Drunk or not, these spiteful groups of lads *do not* need defending.

You see it all the time. Acting like wartime sailors on shore leave (minus the valour), they often pick out easy targets with their crude and cruel 'banter'.

But I accept it. They are either insecure boys struggling with manhood (trying to fit in), or irretrievably stupid.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 0:21]
London away games on 00:31 - Oct 30 with 4023 viewsWarhurst

London away games on 00:20 - Oct 30 by pbishop1799

I sympathise with the bizarrely named originator of this post...

Drunk or not, these spiteful groups of lads *do not* need defending.

You see it all the time. Acting like wartime sailors on shore leave (minus the valour), they often pick out easy targets with their crude and cruel 'banter'.

But I accept it. They are either insecure boys struggling with manhood (trying to fit in), or irretrievably stupid.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 0:21]

This.

No matter how drunk I am, I never harass random people. It's because I'm not a dickhead, being drunk is never an excuse for bad behavior.
London away games on 04:56 - Oct 30 with 3962 viewsshoopdelang

London away games on 22:20 - Oct 29 by Superfrans

You checked all the posts to see who downvoted ha ha wow.
London away games on 05:23 - Oct 30 with 3959 viewsBenters2

London away games on 21:56 - Oct 29 by Superfrans

Oh behave ffs.
London away games on 05:26 - Oct 30 with 3958 viewsBenters2

London away games on 23:37 - Oct 29 by eddiespearitt03

This.
London away games on 05:31 - Oct 30 with 3955 viewsBenters2

London away games on 23:18 - Oct 29 by Superfrans

I personally didn’t see them, but there were two or three scraps among our own fans apparently.

If there were these 'scraps' you talk of,why havent the arrests been reported on here?

Shirley its a arrestable offence to fight inside a football stadium?
London away games on 06:03 - Oct 30 with 3938 viewsBenters2

London away games on 20:39 - Oct 29 by Swn98

You are the dream fan 'our Lizzie' dreams of.
London away games on 06:26 - Oct 30 with 3933 viewsReuser_is_God

London away games on 23:18 - Oct 29 by Superfrans

You get that ftom AD on the Blue Monday pod?

Given that she’s literally the only person who has mentioned it I think it’s safe to assume that’s her spouting BS about Town fans, as per.

Evans out

London away games on 06:38 - Oct 30 with 3916 viewsBenters2

London away games on 06:26 - Oct 30 by Reuser_is_God

You get that ftom AD on the Blue Monday pod?

Given that she’s literally the only person who has mentioned it I think it’s safe to assume that’s her spouting BS about Town fans, as per.

Its utter bolox.

I know loads that went,they all say the same thing,bloody great day out as per usual..

Not one has said there was trouble in the away end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024