Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players 14:50 - Nov 26 with 2606 viewsMaySixth

they are nowhere near

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 14:54 - Nov 26 with 2593 viewsCoco

Drinan and Harisson have a chance.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 14:58 - Nov 26 with 2577 viewsMaySixth

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 14:54 - Nov 26 by Coco

Drinan and Harisson have a chance.

I've seen Drinan play three times this season - he is sh*t

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 14:59 - Nov 26 with 2570 viewsKieran_Knows

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 14:58 - Nov 26 by MaySixth

Well that's that then, MaySixth has spoken.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 15:01 - Nov 26 with 2557 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 14:58 - Nov 26 by MaySixth

I still find it amusing that Mick talked him up so much.. even saying he'd have played him if he'd got international clearance in time for the next game after he signed.. And then didn't play him at all in the remaining months of Mick's tenure.

Might be a player in there, but he's not there yet.
Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 15:13 - Nov 26 with 2500 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

you could say that about most of Hurst's signings.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 15:19 - Nov 26 with 2480 viewsLesta_Tractor

I don't think they are 'seen' as champ players, we just don't have anyone else!

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 15:22 - Nov 26 with 2468 viewsbluefunk

I bet you'd have said that about Taricco
Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 15:33 - Nov 26 with 2433 viewsRadlett_blue

And we've just recalled him from Sutton.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 15:43 - Nov 26 with 2408 viewsGuthrum

Disagree about Roberts, haven't seen Harrison or Drinan play live.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:05 - Nov 26 with 2364 viewsjpring89

From what I saw of Harrison in the friendly vs West Ham I thought we had a real good player on our hands. Hopefully PL can get the best out of him there’s a decent player in there I’m sure of it.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:11 - Nov 26 with 2343 viewsPJH

I think Harrison would be more use than Roberts down the middle in the current set up because he appears to be physically stronger.
Harrison was completely isolated when Hurst played him but was able to win his fair share in the air although being isolated meant that his flicks were going to nobody-I think PL will make better use of his abilities.
Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:11 - Nov 26 with 2345 viewsGluedtoBlue

Boo Mick boo. Give young players a chance.

Ok recalls youngster from loan spell.

Boo he's sh*t.

Get my point?

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:14 - Nov 26 with 2333 viewsIllinoisblue

who to trust? Paul Lambert or whiny know-nothing MaySixth? 'tis a tough a one.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:19 - Nov 26 with 2307 viewsHerbivore

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:11 - Nov 26 by GluedtoBlue

Boo Mick boo. Give young players a chance.

Ok recalls youngster from loan spell.

Boo he's sh*t.

Get my point?

Mick?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:38 - Nov 26 with 2279 viewsWickets

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:11 - Nov 26 by PJH

I think Harrison would be more use than Roberts down the middle in the current set up because he appears to be physically stronger.
Harrison was completely isolated when Hurst played him but was able to win his fair share in the air although being isolated meant that his flicks were going to nobody-I think PL will make better use of his abilities.

Harrison showed some promise just missed the couple of chances he did get , all strikers miss chance of course, i think he might manage the step up to Champ. level in time . If we dont start to score soon maybe PL might give him and Jackson a run together up front?
Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 17:13 - Nov 26 with 2209 viewshorsehollerer

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:38 - Nov 26 by Wickets

Harrison showed some promise just missed the couple of chances he did get , all strikers miss chance of course, i think he might manage the step up to Champ. level in time . If we dont start to score soon maybe PL might give him and Jackson a run together up front?

Might be my selective memory but I can only recall four proper Harrison chances:

Well-taken goal v West Ham
Header against the post v West Ham
One on one v Rotherham
Powerful shot which forced a good save v Sheff Wed (right after Toto scored)

So I am hopeful!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 17:50 - Nov 26 with 2157 viewsBloomBlue

You said Mings wasn't good enough for the championship
Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 19:32 - Nov 26 with 2072 viewsPopeye

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 15:33 - Nov 26 by Radlett_blue

And we've just recalled him from Sutton.

He wasn’t recalled Sutton manager sent him back!
Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 19:47 - Nov 26 with 2041 viewsGluedtoBlue

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 16:19 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

Mick?

Yeah, I'm aware he's long gone but has been a calling for a long time to move away from 'journeymen' 'proper blokes' to youngsters.

Most of that came under MMS time here.

My point being, give players a blooming chance

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 19:54 - Nov 26 with 2023 viewsVaughan8

Bit depressing that Roberts, Drinan or Harrison are seen as Champ players on 19:32 - Nov 26 by Popeye

He wasn’t recalled Sutton manager sent him back!

It's weird isn't it. I read it the same as you but some people thing PL has brought him back on his own accord? Sutton basically didn't want him. So without judging him too early, surely he isn't good enough for us?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024