Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
14:36 - Jan 21 with 8575 views_

Second account amnesty... on 16:30 - Jan 21 with 3866 viewswkj

Second account amnesty... on 15:25 - Jan 21 by Championship

I'll back you up here.

Wkj can't possibly be Spruce's other account because he said the account was 'well liked'.

Blimey, You actually took what Spruce said at face value? More the fool you!

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Second account amnesty... on 16:35 - Jan 21 with 3851 viewsBloomBlue

Second account amnesty... on 16:27 - Jan 21 by Illinoisblue

I can only imagine the time and effort to have two accounts. Good lord, what would be the point.

Maybe some people spend so long on the internet they dont actually have any friends and having two accounts makes it feel like they have a friend.
Second account amnesty... on 16:36 - Jan 21 with 3847 viewsChampionship

Second account amnesty... on 16:35 - Jan 21 by BloomBlue

Maybe some people spend so long on the internet they dont actually have any friends and having two accounts makes it feel like they have a friend.

I agree with my friend BloomBlue
Second account amnesty... on 17:08 - Jan 21 with 3811 viewsBlue_Order

Is having a second account not a banning offence?

Kind of forum is being run here?
Second account amnesty... on 17:11 - Jan 21 with 3800 viewsfooters

Second account amnesty... on 17:08 - Jan 21 by Blue_Order

Is having a second account not a banning offence?

Kind of forum is being run here?

Aliases Anonymous.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Second account amnesty... on 17:22 - Jan 21 with 3784 viewsgiant_stow

No ones actually admitted to having one yet so I will.

Tony j (which no one notices anyway) is me - set up purely because I got a bit embarrassed at how much I was posting here (being a norwich bod and all), so wanted to post / hide my shame. Obviously Tone is now retired.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Second account amnesty... on 17:22 - Jan 21 with 3782 viewsSpruceMoose

Second account amnesty... on 16:27 - Jan 21 by Illinoisblue

I can only imagine the time and effort to have two accounts. Good lord, what would be the point.

Seems like Glassers joke has turned into a conspiracy that's gaining traction

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Second account amnesty... on 17:30 - Jan 21 with 3750 viewsGlasgowBlue

For many years I also posted under the name of Blueasfook.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Second account amnesty... on 17:32 - Jan 21 with 3749 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

To be fair, how utterly sad does someone have to be to make another account to agree/argue with themself via the use of the internet.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Second account amnesty... on 17:33 - Jan 21 with 3733 viewswkj

Second account amnesty... on 17:32 - Jan 21 by The_Romford_Blue

To be fair, how utterly sad does someone have to be to make another account to agree/argue with themself via the use of the internet.

People that like Disco

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Second account amnesty... on 17:39 - Jan 21 with 3706 viewsChampionship

Second account amnesty... on 17:32 - Jan 21 by The_Romford_Blue

You've already been outed as RKD, Romford_Blue.
Second account amnesty... on 18:50 - Jan 21 with 3653 viewsLeagueOne

Second account amnesty... on 16:36 - Jan 21 by Championship

I agree with my friend BloomBlue

That's why I am also Championship.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Second account amnesty... (n/t) on 18:51 - Jan 21 with 3653 viewsGlasgowBlue

[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 18:56]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Second account amnesty... on 18:56 - Jan 21 with 3638 viewsPecker

Pecker is the best poster. Sh1t, wrong account.
Second account amnesty... on 19:15 - Jan 21 with 3617 viewshoppy

Like I'd need a second account to make a joke that failed to hit the mark...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Second account amnesty... on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 3589 viewsChampionship

Second account amnesty... on 18:50 - Jan 21 by LeagueOne

That's why I am also Championship.

You wish sunbeam.
on 21:02 - Jan 21 with 3556 views_

Second account amnesty... on 17:22 - Jan 21 by giant_stow

Tony j (which no one notices anyway) is me - set up purely because I got a bit embarrassed at how much I was posting here (being a norwich bod and all), so wanted to post / hide my shame. Obviously Tone is now retired.

Second account amnesty... on 21:47 - Jan 21 with 3533 viewshoppy

Second account amnesty... on 17:22 - Jan 21 by giant_stow

Never heard of Tony j... was he a sister-botherer too?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Second account amnesty... on 21:48 - Jan 21 with 3531 viewsBloomBlue

Second account amnesty... on 21:47 - Jan 21 by hoppy

I think Tony J is an account on the scum forum....
Second account amnesty... on 22:26 - Jan 21 with 3492 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

As an Ipswich and Norwich fan (cue down votes) I see posts on both fan sites. I'm sure some of you know that there are a fair few regular Norwich fans posting this season here. Easy to recognise same view points and mannerisms. Extreme vitriol towards certain players is often a sign, as is support for players who are clearly playing poorly (I.e. "INSERT NAME is a great player, player of the season material etc etc etc").

Really hope Ipswich can get out of this dip. Only real positive this season is the poor performance of three other teams which does give a semblance of hope. One shock result and could be in the mix.
Second account amnesty... on 22:26 - Jan 21 with 3491 viewsMelford

I have had a few "comedy" accounts that lasted a couple of weeks at best. One lasted two hours before it got banned. That was back in the Blueas/TG/OldGit/ToiletBloo/Dalai (RIP) days.
I used to be melfordblue but I had to shut that down because I went to a pre-season friendly at Col U with my brother and on the train up there he found a bag of coke in the inside pocket of his coat he forgotten he had and I posted highlights of the night here Lucan-style and some c*nt on here e-mailed my work about what I was up to. I had another "comedy" account, messaged Gav, told him it was me and he changed it to Melford.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 22:28]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Second account amnesty... on 22:27 - Jan 21 with 3490 viewsgiant_stow

Second account amnesty... on 21:47 - Jan 21 by hoppy

Just made up. I know a Tony and I like the letter j.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Second account amnesty... on 22:30 - Jan 21 with 3474 viewsBloomBlue

Second account amnesty... on 22:26 - Jan 21 by Melford

I have had a few "comedy" accounts that lasted a couple of weeks at best. One lasted two hours before it got banned. That was back in the Blueas/TG/OldGit/ToiletBloo/Dalai (RIP) days.
I used to be melfordblue but I had to shut that down because I went to a pre-season friendly at Col U with my brother and on the train up there he found a bag of coke in the inside pocket of his coat he forgotten he had and I posted highlights of the night here Lucan-style and some c*nt on here e-mailed my work about what I was up to. I had another "comedy" account, messaged Gav, told him it was me and he changed it to Melford.

Ok I think I sort of understand that; Melford is comedy account, but what's your non comedy account?

That was a bit of a pisser someone emailing your work, some people have no sense of humour
Second account amnesty... on 22:31 - Jan 21 with 3471 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Second account amnesty... on 22:26 - Jan 21 by TonyHumesIpswich

As an Ipswich and Norwich fan (cue down votes) I see posts on both fan sites. I'm sure some of you know that there are a fair few regular Norwich fans posting this season here. Easy to recognise same view points and mannerisms. Extreme vitriol towards certain players is often a sign, as is support for players who are clearly playing poorly (I.e. "INSERT NAME is a great player, player of the season material etc etc etc").

Really hope Ipswich can get out of this dip. Only real positive this season is the poor performance of three other teams which does give a semblance of hope. One shock result and could be in the mix.

It will take a bit more than just one shock result - we need to get some form and get the results we should be getting as well. Wigan and Rotherham have helped but Millwall definitely didn't.

I make it we need 27 points from 18 matches and when that breaks down into results we need to pick up some points away (either need clean sheets or goals and neither of this are happening at the moment) and win more of our home games than we don't. Possible but not likely.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Second account amnesty... on 22:34 - Jan 21 with 3463 viewsHerbivore

Second account amnesty... on 22:26 - Jan 21 by Melford

Whoever emailed your work needs to have a serious word with themselves. Utter dickheadedness of the highest order.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024