Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? 13:30 - Feb 14 with 51370 viewsMaySixth

I knew Lyall was in Tattingstone and Sir Bobby lived at the top of Constitution Hill.
Roy Keane moved from Aldeburgh and then settled in Woodbridge.
Anyone else?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 14:20]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:06 - Feb 14 with 5763 viewsSitfcB

Few reside down by the docks.

I know Knudsen/Chalobah/Kenlock amongst others have flats/apartments down there.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:12 - Feb 14 with 5744 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:49 - Feb 14 by ITFC_Forever

Sir Bobby - Constitution Hill
Sir Alf - Valley Rd, not far from the traffic light

Numerous in the 80s - Capel St Mary and the Crofts in Ipswich.

Wark currently lives near Onehouse (village neat St. O'Marche)

A number of them in the early 00s were off the bottom of Foxhall Rd (the estate on the right after the Golf as you head towards Foxhall Stadium).

I think Burley is now somewhere near the north of Christchurch Park.

Royle lived in Nacton when he was here.

Lyall lived in Tattingstone.

Ferguson lived on the Broke Hall estate.

Holland lived in Colchester, near the Highwoods Tesco.

Neil Gregory lives in Pinewood.

Where did Ian Marshall live?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:14 - Feb 14 with 5739 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bryan Klug has a house in Covenham St Mary.

...you might have to Google that location!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:14 - Feb 14 with 5741 viewsSamWhiteUK

Connor Wickham's old house is on Rightmove, or so I'm told. Kirton

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67462915.html
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:15 - Feb 14 with 5728 viewsFtnfwest

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:51 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Correct.

I moved his Koi Carp collection from Abridge to Tattingstone, very nice man.

For a while a lot of the players used to live near the Golf pub.

I always thought it was a shame you didn't ask permission to do that though!
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:16 - Feb 14 with 5728 viewsIllinoisblue

Did McCarthy ever properly live in the area? Or just rent a flat and then spend time off back in Bromley?

And what about Royston? Made a big fuss about players having to live in the town so assume he actually did the same?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:16 - Feb 14 with 5720 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:14 - Feb 14 by SamWhiteUK

Connor Wickham's old house is on Rightmove, or so I'm told. Kirton

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67462915.html

Yeah, that'd do for a teenager. ;-)

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:17 - Feb 14 with 5735 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:16 - Feb 14 by Illinoisblue

Did McCarthy ever properly live in the area? Or just rent a flat and then spend time off back in Bromley?

And what about Royston? Made a big fuss about players having to live in the town so assume he actually did the same?

Royston;

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=45502172&sale=

Login to get fewer ads

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 5712 viewsMaySixth

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:36 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

No wonder Roy Keane thought it took ages to get anywhere if he lived in Aldeburgh!!

He started to build a house there when he arrived but was forced out due to noise pollution complaints from the neighbours.

People I know through people I know bought the house in 2015 and live there.

Rumours that Pablo Counago is buried under the patio are still unconfirmed
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 14:22]

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:21 - Feb 14 with 5702 viewsMaySixth

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:06 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

I went on a stag night with Mick Mills son - but I can't remember his name - it wasn't Blue.

I've been on Mick Mills on a night out but never with the man himself unfortunately.

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:22 - Feb 14 with 5693 viewsSpruceMoose

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:17 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Royston;

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=45502172&sale=

I can quite easily see him sulking in that treehouse after Walters has given him some lip.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:42 - Feb 14 with 5655 viewsIllinoisblue

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:17 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Royston;

that is a very nice house

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:09 - Feb 14 with 5612 viewsmarkand1986

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:14 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Bryan Klug has a house in Covenham St Mary.

...you might have to Google that location!

His main house is on Henley road just up from the school
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:24 - Feb 14 with 5588 viewsWonky

Claus Thomsen lived in Ramsgate drive for a bit.
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:30 - Feb 14 with 5569 viewsfooters

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:18 - Feb 14 by MaySixth

He started to build a house there when he arrived but was forced out due to noise pollution complaints from the neighbours.

People I know through people I know bought the house in 2015 and live there.

Rumours that Pablo Counago is buried under the patio are still unconfirmed

Noise pollution? Was it him shouting at the builders or the building works themselves?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:31 - Feb 14 with 5574 viewsPJH

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:30 - Feb 14 by footers

Noise pollution? Was it him shouting at the builders or the building works themselves?

His dog barking wasn't it?

Not sure if that meant his actual dog barking or Keane barking like a dog.
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:37 - Feb 14 with 5553 viewsTractorCam

Jason Dozzell and Dalian Atkinson were shacked up in Chantry.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:55 - Feb 14 with 5523 viewsSWGF

Chris Makin, and maybe Gary Croft, lived in the flats behind Churchmans.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:55 - Feb 14 with 5523 viewsBluespeed225

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:46 - Feb 14 by floridaboy

Roy Bailey lived at the junction of Royston Drive and Hawthorn Drive in Ipswich. Roy Stephenson lived in Bridgewater Road in Ipswich

Yup, next door to my mate. The Stephenson lads were unpleasant oiks.
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 15:59 - Feb 14 with 5512 viewsBluespeed225

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:49 - Feb 14 by ITFC_Forever

Sir Bobby - Constitution Hill
Sir Alf - Valley Rd, not far from the traffic light

Numerous in the 80s - Capel St Mary and the Crofts in Ipswich.

Wark currently lives near Onehouse (village neat St. O'Marche)

A number of them in the early 00s were off the bottom of Foxhall Rd (the estate on the right after the Golf as you head towards Foxhall Stadium).

I think Burley is now somewhere near the north of Christchurch Park.

Royle lived in Nacton when he was here.

Lyall lived in Tattingstone.

Ferguson lived on the Broke Hall estate.

Holland lived in Colchester, near the Highwoods Tesco.

Neil Gregory lives in Pinewood.

Mrs Ferguson gave us a lift home after a BBQ in the summer. They moved from Ashdown Way in 81'. So your coach of one of Europes best teams, and you move just round the corner from one house, to a slightly bigger one on a 60's estate. TWTD! Bobby had more trouble with his Punk Rocker daughter than Platini!
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 16:00 - Feb 14 with 5503 viewsBluespeed225

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:51 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Correct.

I moved his Koi Carp collection from Abridge to Tattingstone, very nice man.

For a while a lot of the players used to live near the Golf pub.

Magilton was up there, and I think Gerraint Williams must still be there as he's in The Golf a bit.
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 16:01 - Feb 14 with 5501 viewsBluespeed225

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:06 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

I went on a stag night with Mick Mills son - but I can't remember his name - it wasn't Blue.

Damien?
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 16:02 - Feb 14 with 5503 viewsBluespeed225

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 14:01 - Feb 14 by jontysnut

Geoff Hammond (one for the teenagers) used to live on Stoke Park as does Big Al Hunter still. The Beat used to lodge on Chantry and play footy on the green with kids. My mum knew Micky Mills mother in law when he lived in Bucklesham. I've an idea he named his lad Blue. I think the original David Johnson used to live up Stoke Park as I saw him push in the queue at the now demolished Spar. I don't know what was most luxuriant - his moustache or the collar of his sheepskin coat.

Beats house, as we Chantry lads still call it, was on the corner of Hawthorn and Lakeside. scene of the bonfire..
Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 16:13 - Feb 14 with 5483 viewsFixed_It

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 13:35 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

John Wark used to live in Bucklesham village in his playing days, Sir Bobby was in Capel St Mary for a while. I think a few lived on Bucklesham Road.

I suspect things have changed a lot since those days!

I played against one of Sir Bobby's sons back in the day when he played for Capel U11s. Think it was Mark but can't be sure. Or maybe someone just shouted 'Mark Robson' as an instruction...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is there an area of Ipswich/Suffolk ITFC players/staff tend to live? on 16:15 - Feb 14 with 5476 viewsjontysnut

Perhaps it was a nickname. I got bits of Admiral England training kit which, at the time, wasn't particularly trendy. Kids at school had Adidas, Gola, Puma holdalls. I ploughed a lonely furrow with the underated Admiral.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024