Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for total boycott? 17:02 - Jan 23 with 3500 viewsTieDyedIn95

No iFollow
Cancel ST
No buying shirts or merch
Unlike all the social media

Let them rot with the few hangers on until they either change or go. We have to do something now surely? We can't just let this continue as supporters. I know protest is off the menu, but we can do all of the above without even leaving the house!

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Time for total boycott? on 18:34 - Jan 23 with 645 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Time for total boycott? on 18:06 - Jan 23 by TieDyedIn95

I agree with the logic that we shouldn't change manager every other week, but he's been here for a while now and things are not improving. A lot of the blame sits with the players too, but lets start with Lambert and get someone in who can kick some of these freeloaders out of the club.

We need an up-to-date root and branch reform of the club, attention to every detail. That's what I believe the Crowley brothers do, and is why they would probably get the nod for me over any other managerial team.

Surely Evans has to realise at some point that the way he has run things thus far isn't working. It's that old 'definition of madness' thing again. So do something about it!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Time for total boycott? on 18:49 - Jan 23 with 617 viewsIwasthere

Time for total boycott? on 18:34 - Jan 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

We need an up-to-date root and branch reform of the club, attention to every detail. That's what I believe the Crowley brothers do, and is why they would probably get the nod for me over any other managerial team.

Surely Evans has to realise at some point that the way he has run things thus far isn't working. It's that old 'definition of madness' thing again. So do something about it!

Evans loves owning a football club. He is happy controlling the annual loses otherwise he would have sold up by now. At this time he is protected by the fact that we cannot verbally demonstrate inside the ground and is playing for time. Once this restriction is lifted let's see if he has the stomach for a personal onslaught.
Time for total boycott? on 18:51 - Jan 23 with 613 viewsHerbivore

Many of us have been doing this for weeks now. I might fire off another email. No fans to chant "Lambert Out" at the ground so think it's important we make our voices heard as best we can.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Time for total boycott? on 21:48 - Jan 23 with 579 viewstextbackup

Time for total boycott? on 18:51 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

Many of us have been doing this for weeks now. I might fire off another email. No fans to chant "Lambert Out" at the ground so think it's important we make our voices heard as best we can.

Emails do nothing mate, not a single person in power reads them. Sorry to say

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Time for total boycott? on 00:11 - Jan 24 with 518 views3_5_2

Time for total boycott? on 17:15 - Jan 23 by clive_baker

I did it weeks ago and it feels great not to be funding this sh1t show.

It's the only way ME will act.

Me too. Everything stopped until Lambert is gone

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Time for total boycott? on 00:52 - Jan 24 with 496 viewsclive_baker

Time for total boycott? on 17:49 - Jan 23 by longtimefan

How are you making comments on other threads about how we played if you’re not watching? Are you basing 5hem purely on radio commentary?

I’m still watching on iFollow, I’m just not lining the clubs / ME’s pockets for it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Time for total boycott? on 07:18 - Jan 24 with 436 viewsVaughan8

Time for total boycott? on 18:26 - Jan 23 by noggin

Think I'd rather give my money to Evans than Sky, tbh.

You're right.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 7:19]
Time for total boycott? on 08:13 - Jan 24 with 420 viewsArnieM

Time for total boycott? on 17:43 - Jan 23 by N2_Blue

Boycotting buying ifollow would be the biggest statement currently. If all fans didn't buy a Ifollow pass for the next game from ITFC Evans could not dispute the lack of support for Lambert. He's surely sit up and notice.

If fans don't want to miss the game buy the pass from the opposition club.

Personally i don't know why anyone wants to watch this crud at the moment. I understand attending games because it's more than just the football, but are you missing anything by not watching on IFollow? Do something more fun at home instead and save yourself a tenner

I like your suggestion re buy iFollow from opposition site....tbh hadn’t considered that. I do agree if ALL Towm fans actually did this for the rest of the season it would send out a big message to Evans.......

The fans really do have the power to force the Owner’s hand by hitting uk where it matters. In his pocket.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Time for total boycott? on 08:17 - Jan 24 with 417 viewsArnieM

Time for total boycott? on 17:45 - Jan 23 by Plums

This is what I’m doing. You need a different email address for each club but I’m not funding the club any further until Phil’s back in.
For me that’s more of an issue than Lambert - even though the two are intrinsically linked.

Can you not just apply for a match ticket via the iFollow ( EFL) site directly using only one email address.? You could be just a random football fan who likes t9 watch a game each week ?

It’s gonna be a pain trying to get a different email address for every game ....

Time for total boycott? on 08:25 - Jan 24 with 413 viewsArnieM

Time for total boycott? on 21:48 - Jan 23 by textbackup

Emails do nothing mate, not a single person in power reads them. Sorry to say

The press and social media is the way forwards. Bombard the EADT sports desks with emails . I think they’d love to hear from fans on mass tbh ......the Evans grou0 won’t want bad press in social media neither.

Time for total boycott? on 03:17 - Jan 25 with 362 viewsTieDyedIn95

Time for total boycott? on 08:25 - Jan 24 by ArnieM

The press and social media is the way forwards. Bombard the EADT sports desks with emails . I think they’d love to hear from fans on mass tbh ......the Evans grou0 won’t want bad press in social media neither.

Well Evans is backing the manager, they are happy with how things are.

How can we take this further?

How many of us have unliked their social media so far?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Time for total boycott? on 08:24 - Jan 25 with 290 viewsPlums

Time for total boycott? on 08:17 - Jan 24 by ArnieM

Can you not just apply for a match ticket via the iFollow ( EFL) site directly using only one email address.? You could be just a random football fan who likes t9 watch a game each week ?

It’s gonna be a pain trying to get a different email address for every game ....

I have to confess I’m running out of addresses but them’s the rules. If you find a way around it, please let me know!

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012814517-Can-I-create-an-iFoll

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Time for total boycott? on 08:34 - Jan 25 with 268 viewsgordon

Time for total boycott? on 17:45 - Jan 23 by Plums

This is what I’m doing. You need a different email address for each club but I’m not funding the club any further until Phil’s back in.
For me that’s more of an issue than Lambert - even though the two are intrinsically linked.

I'm buying the passes (if I buy them) from the opposition as well. Takes about 30 seconds to create a new gmail account.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024