Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumors of meetings taking place today 12:55 - Jan 31 with 3096 viewssimoitfc

Any inside info on that Phil?
Rumors of meetings taking place today on 12:57 - Jan 31 with 3071 viewsChrisabian

Rumours where?
Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:03 - Jan 31 with 2964 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 12:57 - Jan 31 by Chrisabian

Rumours where?

That ridiculous ITK Dobbo that everyone on Twitter believes is real
Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:25 - Jan 31 with 2715 viewsPhilTWTD

No, not heard anything today. Think discussions between those at the levers of power will be ongoing pretty much all the time anyway at the moment.
Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:37 - Jan 31 with 2539 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:25 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

No, not heard anything today. Think discussions between those at the levers of power will be ongoing pretty much all the time anyway at the moment.

Ah The Levers of Power. Remember seeing them at the Great British Musical Festival with a bill that included the Doctors of Madness and Steve Marriott's All Stars.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:41 - Jan 31 with 2474 viewsPhilTWTD

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:37 - Jan 31 by You_Bloo_Right

Ah The Levers of Power. Remember seeing them at the Great British Musical Festival with a bill that included the Doctors of Madness and Steve Marriott's All Stars.

I think you're getting confused with leading Brexiteer band The Leavers of Power.
Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 2408 viewsPattiswickBlue

Surely it can’t be long until Lambo’s reign of terror is over?
Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 2406 viewsMattinLondon

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:41 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

I think you're getting confused with leading Brexiteer band The Leavers of Power.

Their album promised a lot but never really delivered anything. The single ‘Taking control (but not responsibility)’ was poor.
Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:45 - Jan 31 with 2380 viewshoppy

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:44 - Jan 31 by MattinLondon

Their album promised a lot but never really delivered anything. The single ‘Taking control (but not responsibility)’ was poor.

The 12" remix seemed to go on for ages...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:48 - Jan 31 with 2326 viewsmonty_radio

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:44 - Jan 31 by PattiswickBlue

Surely it can’t be long until Lambo’s reign of terror is over?

It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

surely its imminent Phil.... or have the last two games given Lambert more time? on 13:50 - Jan 31 with 2266 viewsunstableblue

The last two games were not terrible performances, and especially yesterday the team were putting in effort, it doesn’t look a team that’s given up on the manager.

It’s just we are not being coached to score, toothless. Or is Marcus putting this down to Norwood being out?

We’re getting cut adrift.

Does dyer/butcher give him an option to go now, even if a replacement is not on the wings.

Look at Oxford, runs can be put together.

When will we know Phil? HELP US

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 14:21 - Jan 31 with 1903 viewslongtimefan

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:03 - Jan 31 by No_Moore_Kieffer

That ridiculous ITK Dobbo that everyone on Twitter believes is real

It’s not like any meetings are going to be face to face either is it. In the current climate it would be done virtually anyway!
Rumors of meetings taking place today on 14:25 - Jan 31 with 1843 viewsPendejo

Those plural?

Evans and who else? His offspring? Oh you mean O'Neill?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 14:30 - Jan 31 with 1749 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 14:34 - Jan 31 with 1675 viewsITFCBlues

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 13:41 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

Assume you've heard nothing since the 3 games to save his job line?

Surely this can't go on for much longer? Just worrying that all the soundbites from Lambert and allowing him to loan these players may suggest he's here to stay

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Rumors of meetings taking place today on 15:15 - Jan 31 with 1325 viewsnodge_blue

I'll send a can of oil.

I have a feeling he is still not going.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

surely its imminent Phil.... or have the last two games given Lambert more time? on 15:21 - Jan 31 with 1268 viewsdirtyboy

surely its imminent Phil.... or have the last two games given Lambert more time? on 13:50 - Jan 31 by unstableblue

The last two games were not terrible performances, and especially yesterday the team were putting in effort, it doesn’t look a team that’s given up on the manager.

It’s just we are not being coached to score, toothless. Or is Marcus putting this down to Norwood being out?

We’re getting cut adrift.

Does dyer/butcher give him an option to go now, even if a replacement is not on the wings.

Look at Oxford, runs can be put together.

When will we know Phil? HELP US

I always try to remove myself from the emotions that the club is currently giving me, but you're not wrong.

The players have definitely not given up, doesn't seem like a team where the dressing room has been lost. There's effort, there's disappointment on the faces, there's frustration at mistakes.

I still think we have some quality in most positions, but just can't see why the front three have not been able to get closer and have more opportunities.

That has to be coaching, but now we're close to having players lose all confidence, then we will be in trouble.

I believe in the players still, just lost faith in the manager to do what's necessary and be so stubborn in his approach.

I understand principles and long term goals, but I can't see what will change with how we're playing, will we all of a sudden click and score lots? I very much doubt it, regardless of the personnel.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024