Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' 17:42 - Jan 31 with 4332 viewsKeno

Dyer/Butcher
Cook
Cowleys
Pearson
Harris
Lampard
Chambers/Skuse
Curbs
Megson

who else?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 17:42]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:45 - Jan 31 with 2249 viewsHerbivore

Holloway

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:46 - Jan 31 with 2240 viewslmfcblue

Chambers/Skuse are you sure ? that would be horrendous need a different mentality at the club
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:47 - Jan 31 with 2222 viewsKeno

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:46 - Jan 31 by lmfcblue

Chambers/Skuse are you sure ? that would be horrendous need a different mentality at the club

no Im not sure but they would be cheap!!

So you're ruling out Dyer/Butcher then? (n/t) on 17:47 - Jan 31 with 2214 viewsBloots

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:46 - Jan 31 by lmfcblue

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:47 - Jan 31 with 2211 viewsParky

Ally McCoist
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:48 - Jan 31 with 2207 viewsCokeIsKey

Barton

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:51 - Jan 31 with 2183 viewsBelsteadCav

Only 3 of those could do a job

Cook, Cowley and Pearson

The rest must be some sort of a joke
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 17:56]

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:51 - Jan 31 with 2173 viewsdominiciawful

Thankfully I haven't heard any serious mentions of Garry Monk.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Login to get fewer ads

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:53 - Jan 31 with 2143 viewsWoolfenthen

Parkinson
Hughes
Wagner
Pulis
Campbell
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:53 - Jan 31 with 2143 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Let's hope Wimbledon get Harris in sharpish
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:54 - Jan 31 with 2130 viewsWoolfenthen

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:53 - Jan 31 by Woolfenthen

Parkinson
Hughes
Wagner
Pulis
Campbell

With the success they've had up the road wouldn't surprise me if the idiot goes for Wagner
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:56 - Jan 31 with 2089 viewsMrTown

Don’t be surprised if that happens.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:57 - Jan 31 with 2088 viewsBelsteadCav

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:48 - Jan 31 by CokeIsKey

Barton

He’s my pick

👏🏻

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:57 - Jan 31 with 2086 viewsTrumptonBlue

Jack Ross seems to be doing OK at Hibs...
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:57 - Jan 31 with 2073 viewsMrTown

When it actually comes down to needing a replacement, that list will probably be:

Dyer/Butcher
Chambers/Skuse
Megson

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:58 - Jan 31 with 2060 viewsAce_High1

Gutted we missed out on Grayson. FFS Evans!!
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:58 - Jan 31 with 2062 viewsKeno

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:54 - Jan 31 by Woolfenthen

With the success they've had up the road wouldn't surprise me if the idiot goes for Wagner

but gets it wrong and ends up with

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:59 - Jan 31 with 2039 viewshoppy

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:57 - Jan 31 by BelsteadCav

He’s my pick

👏🏻

Did you spell “he’s a prick” wrongly?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:00 - Jan 31 with 2023 viewsLesta_Tractor

Nigel Adkins

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:01 - Jan 31 with 2008 viewsBABLUE

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:00 - Jan 31 by Lesta_Tractor

Nigel Adkins

James Pullen
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:03 - Jan 31 with 1978 viewsSitfcB

From that list you take those as the worst?

Dear me.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:04 - Jan 31 with 1977 viewsKeno

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:59 - Jan 31 by hoppy

I thought maybe Joey Barton was his pet name for his penis?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:10 - Jan 31 with 1916 viewsBelsteadCav

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:59 - Jan 31 by hoppy

Good mates with Dyer

So would keep the happy clappers on side

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:11 - Jan 31 with 1912 viewscressi

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:04 - Jan 31 by Keno

I thought maybe Joey Barton was his pet name for his penis?

For me Cowleys or Pearson
Probably end up with
Harris, pullis or Hughes
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:12 - Jan 31 with 1903 viewsChrisabian

Cook, Cowleys or Pearson would be my final three, and then I'd be delighted with any of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024