Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons 15:54 - Feb 1 with 4515 viewsbluelagos

Last time we took more than 5k to an away match anyone?

(Exc play offs)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 06:45 - Feb 2 with 1042 viewsITFC_Forever

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 23:55 - Feb 1 by eddiespearitt03

Last big turn out i can remember was away to Blackpool.

After we lost miserably away to Peterborough ....the club chipped in for free tickets at the away game at Blackpool.....and we lost there too.

That Blackpool game was still only a couple of thousand away fans at the very most…. More like 1,500.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 06:49 - Feb 2 with 1035 viewsSharkey

I wonder if there are still any fans who refuse to go there as a matter of principle. (I don't mean Town fans in particular.)
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 7:00]
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 07:08 - Feb 2 with 1011 viewsChrisd

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:24 - Feb 1 by clive_baker

How good will it be if we're going there off the back of 2 league wins? We would be travelling there perhaps with the incentive that a win would put us 4 or 5 points off the playoffs. Not just 6th either, it's possible there would be a couple of teams in striking distance. If we're on 50 points after 32 games we're in with a sniff. Dispatch of Gillingham and Donny and that becomes a hooge game.

If we don’t win the next two games then that should show the most optimistic Town fan that we simply aren’t good enough.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 08:49 - Feb 2 with 952 viewsGarv

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:00 - Feb 1 by Kieran_Knows

United away in the Cup a few years back where Mick thought it was a bright idea to play the reserve players so the first team could be rested for the weekend to then only draw that weekend?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2022 16:01]

To this day I'd love to know how Chambers reacted and felt not being able to lead his team out at OT. Would have been his only chance to play there.

Instead Josh Yorweth and Piotr Malarczyk were given the privilege.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 09:26 - Feb 2 with 890 viewsblueislander

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 08:49 - Feb 2 by Garv

To this day I'd love to know how Chambers reacted and felt not being able to lead his team out at OT. Would have been his only chance to play there.

Criticism of McCarthy is frowned upon here.
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 09:46 - Feb 2 with 853 viewstextbackup

his team?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 09:46 - Feb 2 with 853 viewsitfcjoe

I think it was a real kick in the teeth for players like him and Skuse who deserved the chance to play there - and the fans deserved to see him.

I do feel like we, as a fanbase, never really recovered from that point onwards towards Mick, it was the beginning of the end

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 09:54 - Feb 2 with 828 viewstextbackup

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 09:46 - Feb 2 by itfcjoe

I think it was a real kick in the teeth for players like him and Skuse who deserved the chance to play there - and the fans deserved to see him.

I do feel like we, as a fanbase, never really recovered from that point onwards towards Mick, it was the beginning of the end

i'll never get my head around why he done that. a win vs bristol city the following game still wouldnt have made up for it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 10:02 - Feb 2 with 807 viewsitfcjoe

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 09:54 - Feb 2 by textbackup

i'll never get my head around why he done that. a win vs bristol city the following game still wouldnt have made up for it.

No, it was a p155 take when we took so many - the players deserved the chance to test themselves against the best

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 11:29 - Feb 2 with 723 viewsJackSted

Southampton in the FA Cup 2015

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 11:51 - Feb 2 with 696 viewsSteve_M

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:00 - Feb 1 by Illinoisblue

Or Fulham in the Mick years 14/15

That was definitely big, probably 4,000 or 4,500 from memory.

Southampton in the cup the same season was 5,000 or so I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 12:39 - Feb 2 with 641 viewsmkbobby

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 06:49 - Feb 2 by Sharkey

I wonder if there are still any fans who refuse to go there as a matter of principle. (I don't mean Town fans in particular.)
[Post edited 2 Feb 2022 7:00]

A lot of local people don't agree with them being here there was always talk of a team coming to mk but in the early days it was northampton or luton that was mooted plus the older generation already follow or support other teams and the younger generation have not fully joined up to the club hence the crowds they get are quite low when you consider how big milton keynes is becoming
So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 16:09 - Feb 2 with 550 viewsSharkey

So we've taking 5k+ to MK Dons on 12:39 - Feb 2 by mkbobby

A lot of local people don't agree with them being here there was always talk of a team coming to mk but in the early days it was northampton or luton that was mooted plus the older generation already follow or support other teams and the younger generation have not fully joined up to the club hence the crowds they get are quite low when you consider how big milton keynes is becoming

I guess you have to go back at least ten years to find a substantial element of a club’s away support refusing to line the pockets of that club. Even AFC Wimbledon fans go there, I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024