Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring on the republic. 13:49 - Apr 21 with 2651 viewsMattinLondon

Bring on the republic. on 14:22 - Apr 21 with 2088 viewspointofblue

Are we sure they’re not talking about the government?
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 16:56]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bring on the republic. on 16:46 - Apr 21 with 2019 viewsJ2BLUE

Appreciate the sentiment but it's a waste of time. They are too popular.

Might as well make the best of it and hope that Charles being king has some sort of impact on climate change. If he does then he'll earn whatever it is they cost the taxpayer each year.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bring on the republic. on 16:50 - Apr 21 with 2006 viewsRadioOrwell

Bring on the republic. on 16:46 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

Might as well make the best of it and hope that Charles being king has some sort of impact on climate change. If he does then he'll earn whatever it is they cost the taxpayer each year.

"make the best of it and hope" isn't the greatest advertising slogan I have ever heard - certainly not for a morally challenged family we have to pay for.
Bring on the republic. on 16:50 - Apr 21 with 2004 viewsjeera

Bring on the republic. on 16:46 - Apr 21 by J2BLUE

They could start with maybe down-sizing.

And remembering to switch the lights off when they're not using a room.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bring on the republic. on 16:51 - Apr 21 with 2003 viewsgiant_stow

I'm mildly in favour of not bothering to change anything personally. Apart from anything, I think respect / fear of the Queen is probably the only thing that kept the Brexiteers Tories from going completely mental post ref / pre leaving.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bring on the republic. on 17:16 - Apr 21 with 1963 viewsHARRY10

Once Liz has gone, it will slowly become an irrelevance.

Juan Carlos jnr and his missus were shown recently what Jamaica thinks of the buffoonery.

Ponce Edward and Ginger Tom have become an embarrassment, whilst jug ears has sat on the bench for so long, that it hardly seems worth while him getting his track suit off at this late stage

However, he will be acutely aware that if he is to stave off the inevitable, then an awful lot of deadwood will need to be cut back once his regal backside is on the throne.

Parasites as Ponce Andrews two useless pop eyed daughters will have to go, along with various cousins and other sundry hangers on.

Edward and his missus have just cancelled a tour of Grenada, with the thought they will get the bums rush from Antigua

The times they are a changin'
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 17:19]
Bring on the republic. on 06:04 - Apr 22 with 1816 viewsellerblue

Bring on the republic. on 17:16 - Apr 21 by HARRY10

Juan Carlos jnr and his missus were shown recently what Jamaica thinks of the buffoonery.

Ponce Edward and Ginger Tom have become an embarrassment, whilst jug ears has sat on the bench for so long, that it hardly seems worth while him getting his track suit off at this late stage

However, he will be acutely aware that if he is to stave off the inevitable, then an awful lot of deadwood will need to be cut back once his regal backside is on the throne.

Parasites as Ponce Andrews two useless pop eyed daughters will have to go, along with various cousins and other sundry hangers on.

Edward and his missus have just cancelled a tour of Grenada, with the thought they will get the bums rush from Antigua

Are you incapable of posting anything without using derogatory descriptions of people you refer to? If not here is one for you sir, you are a Tw*t.

Heinsberg Blue

Bring on the republic. on 07:59 - Apr 22 with 1726 viewsPinewoodblue

Bring on the republic. on 06:04 - Apr 22 by ellerblue

Are you incapable of posting anything without using derogatory descriptions of people you refer to? If not here is one for you sir, you are a Tw*t.

Harry10 is an ignorant irrelevance .

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Bring on the republic. on 08:16 - Apr 22 with 1706 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Bring on the republic. on 07:59 - Apr 22 by Pinewoodblue

Harry10 is an ignorant irrelevance .

You can add ginger people to the list of people he hates (see also disabled, overweight, and Jehovah’s witnesses)

He’s actually far right but hasn’t worked it out yet.

For the record I’m also a republican.
Bring on the republic. on 09:16 - Apr 22 with 1673 viewsPinewoodblue

Bring on the republic. on 08:16 - Apr 22 by SuperKieranMcKenna

You can add ginger people to the list of people he hates (see also disabled, overweight, and Jehovah’s witnesses)

He’s actually far right but hasn’t worked it out yet.

For the record I’m also a republican.

There is no far left, nor far right, as the political spectrum is best displayed as a circle.

Personally I detest both extremes, as should any fair-minded individual, both extremes damage their cause although they will never see it.

2023 year of destiny

Bring on the republic. on 12:31 - Apr 22 with 1615 viewsHARRY10

Bring on the republic. on 06:04 - Apr 22 by ellerblue

Bring on the republic. on 13:38 - Apr 22 with 1580 viewsmutters

Bring on the republic. on 17:16 - Apr 21 by HARRY10

Harry, you really are an unpleasant individual at times. I am not sure you have any goodness in you at all. You come across as a loner who can only rant on forums as there is nowhere else for you to vent your anger as anybody who used to be around you can no longer stomach the bile that you spill out.

I really feel sorry for you, something has obviously happened to you at some point. Life really isn't meant to be lived this way.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Bring on the republic. on 13:40 - Apr 22 with 1575 viewsZapers

Bring on the republic. on 13:38 - Apr 22 by mutters

Harry, you really are an unpleasant individual at times. I am not sure you have any goodness in you at all. You come across as a loner who can only rant on forums as there is nowhere else for you to vent your anger as anybody who used to be around you can no longer stomach the bile that you spill out.

I really feel sorry for you, something has obviously happened to you at some point. Life really isn't meant to be lived this way.

Starts with education at school, clearly this one failed miserably.
Bring on the republic. on 18:34 - Apr 22 with 1467 viewscbower

Bring on the republic. on 16:50 - Apr 21 by jeera

They could start with maybe down-sizing.

And remembering to switch the lights off when they're not using a room.

That's an awful lot of lights to remember to switch off in Lizzie's 5+ houses (more than 1000 rooms in Buck House alone!). Outmoded, undemocratic and parasitic. Indeed, bring on the Republic. Before anyone starts about all the tourist money they bring, France is one of, if not the most visited country in the world and we know what they did to their lot! No, neither am I advocating that. Give them one house of their choice, let them keep the wealth they have but no more money from the state. They will still be very wealthy. Cut their cloth accordingly and stop the free loading. We might finally become a real democracy as at 54 I have never had the chance to vote either for or against the monarchy.

bluescouser

Bring on the republic. on 19:47 - Apr 22 with 1432 viewsMattinLondon

Bring on the republic. on 18:34 - Apr 22 by cbower

That's an awful lot of lights to remember to switch off in Lizzie's 5+ houses (more than 1000 rooms in Buck House alone!). Outmoded, undemocratic and parasitic. Indeed, bring on the Republic. Before anyone starts about all the tourist money they bring, France is one of, if not the most visited country in the world and we know what they did to their lot! No, neither am I advocating that. Give them one house of their choice, let them keep the wealth they have but no more money from the state. They will still be very wealthy. Cut their cloth accordingly and stop the free loading. We might finally become a real democracy as at 54 I have never had the chance to vote either for or against the monarchy.

Unfortunately the royals are too popular for any real change to happen. Think abolishing the House of Lords should be seen as a more achievable goal. Get rid of those wasters and privileged hangers on.
Bring on the republic. on 22:51 - Apr 22 with 1354 viewsPinewoodblue

Bring on the republic. on 19:47 - Apr 22 by MattinLondon

Unfortunately the royals are too popular for any real change to happen. Think abolishing the House of Lords should be seen as a more achievable goal. Get rid of those wasters and privileged hangers on.

A second chamber has advantages it should however contain just elected representatives

2023 year of destiny

Bring on the republic. on 22:56 - Apr 22 with 1336 viewsjeera

"I really feel sorry for you, something has obviously happened to you at some point."

That's quite the personal thing to say you know.

Not sure about this approach at all, or how it's any better.

Bring on the republic. on 22:57 - Apr 22 with 1331 viewsjeera

Bring on the republic. on 18:34 - Apr 22 by cbower

Pretty much my sentiments too.

Bring on the republic. on 22:58 - Apr 22 with 1329 viewsjeera

Bring on the republic. on 22:51 - Apr 22 by Pinewoodblue

A second chamber has advantages it should however contain just elected representatives

Absolutely.

There must be a safety layer for passing legislation, but as you say, one that is fit for purpose and unbiased.

Well, rather it should be bias, but towards the good of the nation and its people overall and not influenced by individuals.

Bring on the republic. on 10:18 - Apr 23 with 1219 viewsmutters

Bring on the republic. on 22:56 - Apr 22 by jeera

"I really feel sorry for you, something has obviously happened to you at some point."

That's quite the personal thing to say you know.

Not sure about this approach at all, or how it's any better.

Read his posts. He is an abusive character who likes to hurl derogatory comments at various people because it suits his agenda.

I will continue to call this sort of abuse out and I am not ashamed to have done so.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Bring on the republic. on 15:31 - Apr 24 with 1119 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Bring on the republic. on 09:16 - Apr 22 by Pinewoodblue

There is no far left, nor far right, as the political spectrum is best displayed as a circle.

Personally I detest both extremes, as should any fair-minded individual, both extremes damage their cause although they will never see it.

A circle doesn't have extremes...

You might have to rethink your analogy!
Bring on the republic. on 18:33 - Apr 24 with 1039 viewsjeera

Bring on the republic. on 10:18 - Apr 23 by mutters

Read his posts. He is an abusive character who likes to hurl derogatory comments at various people because it suits his agenda.

I will continue to call this sort of abuse out and I am not ashamed to have done so.

You haven't called out any abuse there. You've joined in.

You can see what you've posted and it's not exactly tasteful. You maybe should be ashamed.

If that was me I'd have just put my hands up, admitted it wasn't quite what I meant to say and amended it, but there you go.

"His agenda". Good grief. Imagine hating the incumbents.

If we're talking agenda surely it's hypocritical to be focussing on another poster in this way rather than the people in power doing the damage.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 18:56]

Bring on the republic. on 18:55 - Apr 24 with 1005 viewsMullet

Bring on the republic. on 22:51 - Apr 22 by Pinewoodblue

Yep. Minimum of 20 years in a profession directly linked to the roles in the cabinet e.g. Education, Military etc as a check and balance to the dimwittedness many of them often introduce.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bring on the republic. on 18:58 - Apr 24 with 1000 viewsHARRY10

I think the applicable word is .............whoo-oosh
Bring on the republic. on 19:03 - Apr 24 with 990 viewsmutters

Bring on the republic. on 18:33 - Apr 24 by jeera

You haven't called out any abuse there. You've joined in.

You can see what you've posted and it's not exactly tasteful. You maybe should be ashamed.

If that was me I'd have just put my hands up, admitted it wasn't quite what I meant to say and amended it, but there you go.

"His agenda". Good grief. Imagine hating the incumbents.

If we're talking agenda surely it's hypocritical to be focussing on another poster in this way rather than the people in power doing the damage.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 18:56]

Please take a browse through past posts and let me know whether you feel the language used to describe the current government and now the royal family is appropriate. There is consistent behaviour of derogatory and inflammatory language being spilled out. If you think the language used is acceptable then that is your choice.

Everyone is allowed to protest against this government, they are without doubt the worst government during my adult lifetime. However using hate language to make a point is just not on. Terms likes 'ponce' maybe within your accepted lexicon but it is hate langague whether you accept it or not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024