Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm 14:42 - Oct 14 with 2128 viewsgiant_stow

m

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:44 - Oct 14 with 1401 viewsStokieBlue

That was awful.

A robotic speech read totally from a piece of paper followed by not answering the questions and then legging it off stage because they kept asking why she is still PM.

She's toast.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:44 - Oct 14 with 1396 viewshomer_123

She hasn't answered any questions.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:45 - Oct 14 with 1384 viewsXYZ

Completely embarrassing for the country.

Didn't answer a single question.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:46 - Oct 14 with 1376 viewsgiant_stow

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:45 - Oct 14 by XYZ

Yeap and I think she had to - she's fixed nothing, politically at least.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:46 - Oct 14 with 1366 viewshomer_123

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:44 - Oct 14 by StokieBlue

That was awful.

A robotic speech read totally from a piece of paper followed by not answering the questions and then legging it off stage because they kept asking why she is still PM.

She's toast.

SB

Very hard to see how she stays.

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 with 1355 viewshomer_123

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:46 - Oct 14 by giant_stow

Yeap and I think she had to - she's fixed nothing, politically at least.

No no no - apparently that one U turn has given us stability....she's fecking deluded.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 14:47]

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 with 1354 viewsDanTheMan

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:44 - Oct 14 by homer_123

She hasn't answered any questions.

She is very determined though. I think she said that a few times.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 with 1349 viewsChurchman

I listened to the speech - it was excruciatingly awful. A sort of lame attempt to defend the indefensible.
Login to get fewer ads

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 with 1346 viewsgtsb1966

Did she mention the energy price cap deal. She really should mention it sometimes.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 with 1343 viewshomer_123

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 by DanTheMan

She is very determined though. I think she said that a few times.

I missed the question: Are you determined?

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:48 - Oct 14 with 1340 viewsMookamoo

Thats the end for her isn't it.

10 mins of a non-press conference with insipid non-answers.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:50 - Oct 14 with 1303 viewsEastTownBlue

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:44 - Oct 14 by StokieBlue

That was awful.

She's toast.

SB

Telling that she went to the Telegraph and Sun for the first two questions but they were not exactly supportive.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:53 - Oct 14 with 1263 viewshomer_123

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 by gtsb1966

Did she mention the energy price cap deal. She really should mention it sometimes.

and the war, that really needs to be talked about.

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:54 - Oct 14 with 1247 viewsjeera

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 by homer_123

I missed the question: Are you determined?

Anything about delivering?

She must have mentioned 'delivering' at least eight times as is her thing?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:56 - Oct 14 with 1228 viewsJosebadleg

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:54 - Oct 14 by jeera

Anything about delivering?

She must have mentioned 'delivering' at least eight times as is her thing?

Growth was said at least 9 times in the first minute

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:58 - Oct 14 with 1214 viewsbluelagos

She even wore black, dressed like she was at a funeral. Which she was, only it was for her credibility that was being buried, live in front of the cameras.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:03 - Oct 14 with 1186 viewsjeera

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:56 - Oct 14 by Josebadleg

Growth was said at least 9 times in the first minute

Ah of course, her other phrase. She has the two doesn't she.

I have screamed at the TV before when she's banged on about growth over and over.

"WE'VE GOT THAT BIT - HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EFFING WELL DO IT?!"

"DELIVER? DELIVER WHAT? WHAT HAVE YOU EFFING WELL DELIVERED?!"

I'm really at the point it's better for my health to get some of this stuff second hand on here.

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:04 - Oct 14 with 1185 viewsgiant_stow

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:58 - Oct 14 by bluelagos

She even wore black, dressed like she was at a funeral. Which she was, only it was for her credibility that was being buried, live in front of the cameras.

Shes had it, surely.

This was her one chance to explain why she should stay, but she didn't even seem to realise that's an issue.

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:06 - Oct 14 with 1167 viewsjaykay

something about high wages , which means that is for bankers and their ilk not nurses etc

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:07 - Oct 14 with 1162 viewsSitfcB

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:58 - Oct 14 by bluelagos

She shouldn’t have really worn black at a home speech.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:09 - Oct 14 with 1109 viewsGlasgowBlue

That was awful.

She's toast.

SB

She's always been robotic. I wouldn't expect her to suddenly turn into Churchill when it comes to oratory.

An utter embarrassment from start to finish.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:09 - Oct 14 with 1113 viewsjeera

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:07 - Oct 14 by SitfcB

She shouldn’t have really worn black at a home speech.

It could set a president.

*probably sounded funnier in my head tbf.

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:10 - Oct 14 with 1107 viewsEireannach_gorm

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:53 - Oct 14 by homer_123

and the war, that really needs to be talked about.

She really needs to schedule a visit to Ukraine.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:11 - Oct 14 with 1092 viewsMattinLondon

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:50 - Oct 14 by EastTownBlue

Telling that she went to the Telegraph and Sun for the first two questions but they were not exactly supportive.

She looked visibly annoyed at what the BBC chap asked regarding her credibility.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:17 - Oct 14 with 1042 viewsN2_Blue

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:45 - Oct 14 by XYZ

Exactly this.

The state of the UK is an utter embarrassment. I know we haven't elected Liz Truss but the populations of other countries must look at the UK and think how on earth have you let yourself be governed by Boris Johnson and Liz Truss and now seemingly unable to do anything about if for another 12 months!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024