Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underpants 23:23 - Oct 22 with 4507 viewsLord_Lucan

I've always wondered what the main point of them were.

As an elderly man I now know for obvious reasons, for example I was just posting on here and thought that I wanted a piss but before I got 5 yards I'd squirted a load into my pants - this might not be the norm of an elderly man I accept, it might just be the downfalls of a heavy drinker. Ironically, when I want a piss I can't.

However, when it comes to the other end I have on occasion more recently started to follow through on occasion and I accept that on these occasions underpants in whatever form have a place.

So, my question is, what purpose do underpants have for the younger man?

Genuinely intrigued as from memory they are a bit of a hinderance, from distant memory after a First Floor encounter back in the day, it's one thing struggling with a brassiere but when you can't deal with you're own pants it's a bit of a negative situation.

And what about when you were a kid and had to get re dressed after being in the swimming pool - they just rolled into a sort of tube didn't they.

Crazy days baby

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Underpants on 23:32 - Oct 22 with 2394 viewsJ2BLUE

They stop my cock hanging out the bottom of my trousers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Underpants on 23:36 - Oct 22 with 2370 viewsSitfcB

Underpants on 23:32 - Oct 22 by J2BLUE

They stop my cock hanging out the bottom of my trousers.

Which of the seven dwarfs are you?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Underpants on 23:36 - Oct 22 with 2370 viewsPrrrromotionGiven

Prevents friction between your cock and trousers, obvs
Underpants on 23:37 - Oct 22 with 2356 viewsJ2BLUE

Underpants on 23:36 - Oct 22 by SitfcB

Would still be an impressive achievement tbf.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Underpants on 23:39 - Oct 22 with 2348 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That's an enlarged prostate Allan. Did you get that blood test yet?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Underpants on 23:41 - Oct 22 with 2347 viewsLord_Lucan

Underpants on 23:39 - Oct 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

That's an enlarged prostate Allan. Did you get that blood test yet?

Too busy baby

Edit - to be honest I am too busy but I would happily take some time to get myself checked if I wasn't dictated to. We live in a fast moving world and we cannot change our week to such an extent to be seen at a willy nilly hour by a service that we apparently fund by our tax contributions.

Why should I have to wait on the phone for half an hour to then be told that I need to call back the next day because all the appointments have gone?

The NHS is sh1t.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 0:10]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Underpants on 23:44 - Oct 22 with 2310 viewsXYZ

Underpants on 23:41 - Oct 22 by Lord_Lucan

Too busy baby

Edit - to be honest I am too busy but I would happily take some time to get myself checked if I wasn't dictated to. We live in a fast moving world and we cannot change our week to such an extent to be seen at a willy nilly hour by a service that we apparently fund by our tax contributions.

Why should I have to wait on the phone for half an hour to then be told that I need to call back the next day because all the appointments have gone?

The NHS is sh1t.

Don't be a d!ck. Do as BDS advises.

Someone has pay for your mother's leccy.
Underpants on 23:54 - Oct 22 with 2259 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Underpants exist so you can tuck your old chap away safely after a piss and not get your foreskin caught in your trouser zip.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Underpants on 00:09 - Oct 23 with 2212 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Too busy baby

The NHS is sh1t.

An enlarged prostate is likely not a cancerous prostate and a lazer down your tubes might reduce your pant washing bill. Leave it too long and your kidneys might not like it.
Just get yourself in the system, hopefully an mri scan will be offered and help to show what's what.
My old man died of prostate cancer and I am having to manage an enlarged one which can be a bit of a pain but hopefully I will have the chance to act if any sinister changes occur. So far I have resisted the lazer option!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Underpants on 00:15 - Oct 23 with 2199 viewsLord_Lucan

Underpants on 00:09 - Oct 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

An enlarged prostate is likely not a cancerous prostate and a lazer down your tubes might reduce your pant washing bill. Leave it too long and your kidneys might not like it.
Just get yourself in the system, hopefully an mri scan will be offered and help to show what's what.
My old man died of prostate cancer and I am having to manage an enlarged one which can be a bit of a pain but hopefully I will have the chance to act if any sinister changes occur. So far I have resisted the lazer option!

Prostrate mostrate.

I'm in denial - although I just realised that my initial post didn't include the edit because it said sh1t with an i. I have now edited it to say sh1t with an I - I've busted the system baby!!!!

Underpants on 00:25 - Oct 23 with 2183 viewsIllinoisblue

Too busy baby

The NHS is sh1t.

The NHS might not be perfect but it’s still miles better than the $$$$$ system here. Recently had my annual check up on my 50th birthday and my doc said “you should get a colonoscopy” ok, sure. “We’re scheduling 7 months out”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Underpants on 00:37 - Oct 23 with 2145 viewsXYZ

Underpants on 00:25 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

The NHS might not be perfect but it’s still miles better than the $$$$$ system here. Recently had my annual check up on my 50th birthday and my doc said “you should get a colonoscopy” ok, sure. “We’re scheduling 7 months out”

Is that to give you the time to save up to pay for it?
Underpants on 00:53 - Oct 23 with 2113 viewsIllinoisblue

Underpants on 00:37 - Oct 23 by XYZ

Is that to give you the time to save up to pay for it?

Ha! Not in this case. The receptionist lady blamed it on a “covid backlog”

62 - 78 - 81

Underpants on 02:01 - Oct 23 with 2061 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Too busy baby

The NHS is sh1t.

Privatize it.
Underpants on 02:03 - Oct 23 with 2063 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Underpants on 00:25 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

That's weird, not in my experience, you can get scans literally on demand. I've never waited for anything at all and I've needed a few things checking out over the last few years unfortunately.

I've always lived in large population cities but I've not heard of that much.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 2:07]
Underpants on 02:28 - Oct 23 with 2038 viewsIllinoisblue

Underpants on 02:03 - Oct 23 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That's weird, not in my experience, you can get scans literally on demand. I've never waited for anything at all and I've needed a few things checking out over the last few years unfortunately.

I've always lived in large population cities but I've not heard of that much.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 2:07]

They blamed it on a covid backlog. We have a good insurance plan. I’m in no rush to have tubes shoved up my ass anyway!

62 - 78 - 81

Underpants on 02:32 - Oct 23 with 2033 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Underpants on 02:28 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

They blamed it on a covid backlog. We have a good insurance plan. I’m in no rush to have tubes shoved up my ass anyway!

Yea exciting stuff!
Underpants on 06:39 - Oct 23 with 1895 viewsFixed_It

Cocky?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Underpants on 08:52 - Oct 23 with 1701 viewsurbanblue

Whenever I've gone commando for whatever reason I get a sore arse so that's your answer.

Regarding the prostate thing, without wanting to be too dramatic, the cemeteries are full of people who were 'too busy' so please get it checked out mate!
Underpants on 09:08 - Oct 23 with 1672 viewsNthQldITFC

They allow you to express yourself at work in a way that would not necessarily be politic in an outer garment.

And she can wear yours as well!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Underpants on 09:34 - Oct 23 with 1611 viewsdickie

I can make a pair of jeans last a week easily, if my junk and crack were rubbing up and down the gusset etc I'd feel inclined to wash jeans daily. I'm just doing my bit for the environment wearing underwear
Underpants on 09:40 - Oct 23 with 1598 viewsnoggin

I was going to say, they stop you getting your pubes caught in your zipper, but I am informed that young men wax or shave these days.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Underpants on 09:52 - Oct 23 with 1571 viewshoppy

Don’t think there was one called ‘Shorty’, was there?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Underpants on 09:54 - Oct 23 with 1567 viewsKeno

Underpants on 09:52 - Oct 23 by hoppy

Don’t think there was one called ‘Shorty’, was there?

Maybe he was the one who didnt make the film .... stumpy

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Underpants on 09:56 - Oct 23 with 1557 viewsDanTheMan

A friend of mine never wears underwear.

The only time I've known him to was on his wedding day as it was a special occasion.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024