Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n/t) 19:08 - Nov 27 with 4660 viewsBluedandy

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:16 - Nov 27 with 3811 viewsOldsmoker

Against a tired team from the Vanarama National League North who sit 2 places above the relegation zone.

I should bloomin' hope so.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:27 - Nov 27 with 3702 viewsNthQldITFC

Looks like he's got good potential, but he does tend to turn back to beat a man again after he's already beaten him once!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:28 - Nov 27 with 3695 viewsWakh

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:16 - Nov 27 by Oldsmoker

Against a tired team from the Vanarama National League North who sit 2 places above the relegation zone.

Well, a few didn't
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:30 - Nov 27 with 3672 viewsBluedandy

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:16 - Nov 27 by Oldsmoker

Cheer up grumpy chops ... he's only 19 and still to make his league debut ..

He looked like a classy football player compared to our own, who gives a damn about Buxton.
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:31 - Nov 27 with 3658 viewsArnieM

Defo has lots of promise, but I thought he lost possession a lot tonight though . But you know it’s all experience under the belt 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:40 - Nov 27 with 3558 viewsOldsmoker

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:30 - Nov 27 by Bluedandy

Cheer up grumpy chops ... he's only 19 and still to make his league debut ..

He looked like a classy football player compared to our own, who gives a damn about Buxton.

Grumpy chops!!!

That's serious abuse.

Cannot believe that got past the 'unacceptable language' test.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:41 - Nov 27 with 3545 viewsDubtractor

Agreed, I thought it was a good outing from him, he looks to have decent potential.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 05:52 - Nov 28 with 3067 viewshoppy

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:31 - Nov 27 by ArnieM

Defo has lots of promise, but I thought he lost possession a lot tonight though . But you know it’s all experience under the belt 👍

I think Jermain has had his day, to be honest.

Chirewa, on the other hand, looks to have potential.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 06:41 - Nov 28 with 2993 viewsbraveblue

How negative can you be? Regardless of oppo you can overhit passes, lose possession, mis control the ball. He did very well. Good news - just accept it!!
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 07:36 - Nov 28 with 2887 viewsTractorgirlforever

I thought he looked excellent, yes it was against buxton, but still he was confident and linked up well with edwards on a few occasions. I thought there were a few good performances , ahadme impressed me with his work rate.
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 08:02 - Nov 28 with 2826 viewsLeoMuff

Unfortunately isn’t he off ? Not signed a contract ala Simpson or did he sign and I missed it ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 10:54 - Nov 28 with 2607 viewsSamWhiteUK

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 19:28 - Nov 27 by Wakh

Well, a few didn't

Who didn't?
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 11:22 - Nov 28 with 2555 viewsITFCBlues

He will be walking away for nothing in the summer unless he gets a new deal sorted!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 11:30 - Nov 28 with 2511 viewsPhilTWTD

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 11:22 - Nov 28 by ITFCBlues

He will be walking away for nothing in the summer unless he gets a new deal sorted!

Not nothing as we'd be entitled to compensation - assuming he doesn't go in January and we get a fee, of course - but does seem set to move on.
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 11:40 - Nov 28 with 2481 viewsitfcjoe

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 11:30 - Nov 28 by PhilTWTD

Not nothing as we'd be entitled to compensation - assuming he doesn't go in January and we get a fee, of course - but does seem set to move on.

Might get a chance over coming weeks and if he takes it he'll hopefully sign something

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 13:50 - Nov 28 with 2296 viewsvilanovablue

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 08:02 - Nov 28 by LeoMuff

Unfortunately isn’t he off ? Not signed a contract ala Simpson or did he sign and I missed it ?

Hopefully he realises the grass isn't always greener. It hasn't gone brilliantly at Huddersfield for Simpson.
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:05 - Nov 28 with 2247 viewsPhilTWTD

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 11:40 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

Might get a chance over coming weeks and if he takes it he'll hopefully sign something

Hopefully!
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:21 - Nov 28 with 2177 viewstractorboy1978

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 13:50 - Nov 28 by vilanovablue

Hopefully he realises the grass isn't always greener. It hasn't gone brilliantly at Huddersfield for Simpson.

He signed a 4 year deal (whilst injured) there earning multiple times more than he was offered here. Not gone badly for him.
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:46 - Nov 28 with 2110 viewsDubtractor

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:05 - Nov 28 by PhilTWTD

Hopefully!

I'm assuming that, unlike with Simpson, there hasn't been a falling out or breakdown in relationship with the club, seeing as Chirewa has still had some involvement?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:48 - Nov 28 with 2099 viewsvilanovablue

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:21 - Nov 28 by tractorboy1978

He signed a 4 year deal (whilst injured) there earning multiple times more than he was offered here. Not gone badly for him.

True enough if it is only viewed in monetary terms.
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:52 - Nov 28 with 2082 viewsPhilTWTD

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:46 - Nov 28 by Dubtractor

I'm assuming that, unlike with Simpson, there hasn't been a falling out or breakdown in relationship with the club, seeing as Chirewa has still had some involvement?

I don't think the club have given up on the situation yet.
Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:54 - Nov 28 with 2067 viewsitfcjoe

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:48 - Nov 28 by vilanovablue

True enough if it is only viewed in monetary terms.

How else can it be viewed currently - he has signed for a club that wants him on a long term deal and is earning proper money now opposed to being somewhere who didn't want him on rubbish money?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 16:00 - Nov 28 with 1881 viewsFrimleyBlue

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 14:54 - Nov 28 by itfcjoe

How else can it be viewed currently - he has signed for a club that wants him on a long term deal and is earning proper money now opposed to being somewhere who didn't want him on rubbish money?

Simpson injured his knee and town rightfully didn't feel it was appropriate to offer a bigger deal for someone who was going to be out of action for 12 months.

Why is his injury ignored when ever he's discussed.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 16:02 - Nov 28 with 1881 viewsDubtractor

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 16:00 - Nov 28 by FrimleyBlue

Simpson injured his knee and town rightfully didn't feel it was appropriate to offer a bigger deal for someone who was going to be out of action for 12 months.

Why is his injury ignored when ever he's discussed.

Because he didn't have the knee injury when we made him a crap offer?

Whatever way you look at it, Huddersfield have shown a real intent to develop him, and he's basically got 4 years to do so, either there or on loan elsewhere. That's a huge win for him, no other way to read it.

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 16:06 - Nov 28 with 1844 viewsFrimleyBlue

Chirewa looks very good. Composed, creative and tenacious. Impressive stuff. (n on 16:02 - Nov 28 by Dubtractor

Because he didn't have the knee injury when we made him a crap offer?

Whatever way you look at it, Huddersfield have shown a real intent to develop him, and he's basically got 4 years to do so, either there or on loan elsewhere. That's a huge win for him, no other way to read it.

He injured it before get was able to train with the first team. You can't bemoan a club not offering silly money based on half a season in league 2. Let's not forget he was playing rugby only a couple seasons ago.

Good luck to him. But town didn't do anything wrong imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024