Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe roll call 07:41 - Dec 16 with 3047 viewsSitfcB

Who’s making the trip tomorrow??

Going on the club coaches, leaving PR at 10:45, only £22 for both of us with 1/2 price travel vouchers. Not been on them since Man Utd away in the cup and time before that was Arsenal in the cup, my boys second away game and first trip on the coach, just an easy way to get to and from, especially with it being Wycombe although I know it’s a nightmare getting away from there so not looking forward to that.

Not sure what to expect at the minute, would love a repeat of last seasons scoreline, Wycombe are 3/1 on Sky Bet which I think is quite generous, as usual need a good start, early goal will be nice, will take what seems a standard and professional 2-0 away win that we usually produce.

Sold out away end, just shy of 3,000, but a few tickets keep popping up online, here and twitter/FB.

Don’t forget your tickets have been sent by email and can either be printed or scanned via your phone.

Looks like it’s going to be a cold one, ‘highs’ of 4°C, Wycombe have undersoil heating which is probably good as going to be -7 overnight and into the morning.

Car park is SOLD OUT by the way

COYB
[Post edited 16 Dec 2022 7:43]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wycombe roll call on 08:17 - Dec 16 with 2981 viewsjasondozzell

I'm going and on the club coaches too. First time I've ever done that - always like taking the train to away trips and booking in advance but no chance tomorrow with train strike (fully behind the strikes - solidarity with all of them). What are the coaches like? Will Bluey be bringing round complimentary snacks?
Wycombe roll call on 08:21 - Dec 16 with 2966 viewsUB9Blue

Wycombe roll call on 08:17 - Dec 16 by jasondozzell

I'm going and on the club coaches too. First time I've ever done that - always like taking the train to away trips and booking in advance but no chance tomorrow with train strike (fully behind the strikes - solidarity with all of them). What are the coaches like? Will Bluey be bringing round complimentary snacks?

This is a good game for me as its just along the A40. Will probably have beers in my local and get a taxi with two mates
Wycombe roll call on 08:27 - Dec 16 with 2956 viewshammo56

Going by coach as well tomorrow. Usually would take the car but as the other 2 have opted out it works out cheaper to use the coach and don’t have the hassle of parking.
Wycombe roll call on 08:32 - Dec 16 with 2923 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep and need to be back at Portman Rd for 7.30pm as we have our work Christmas do in the SBR suite in the evening.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wycombe roll call on 08:36 - Dec 16 with 2871 viewsTractorCam

Well I was getting the train but now looks like i'll have to drive... sigh.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Wycombe roll call on 08:38 - Dec 16 with 2865 viewsgeg1992

I wonder how the atmosphere will be affected by lack of trains? As with many using coaches and/or driving, I guess less alcohol will be consumed. I know it's not always the case, but games like Charlton usually have a great atmosphere because many people have had a few!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Wycombe roll call on 12:49 - Dec 16 with 2678 viewsSitfcB

Wycombe roll call on 08:32 - Dec 16 by ITFC_Forever

Yep and need to be back at Portman Rd for 7.30pm as we have our work Christmas do in the SBR suite in the evening.

Where are you parking!? Not in the Wycombe club car park I hope as imagine you’ll still be there at 7:30!

COYB

Wycombe roll call on 12:50 - Dec 16 with 2673 viewsPioneerBlue

🤌🏻

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe roll call on 13:03 - Dec 16 with 2641 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I'm setting off later tonight and making the 4000 mile trip, so expect a 2-0 loss or a late postponement.
Wycombe roll call on 13:27 - Dec 16 with 2586 viewsITFC_Forever

Wycombe roll call on 12:49 - Dec 16 by SitfcB

Where are you parking!? Not in the Wycombe club car park I hope as imagine you’ll still be there at 7:30!

Ha, no…. Hopefully one of the industrial units at the bottom of the lane, or maybe some cheeky street parking 15 min walk away.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wycombe roll call on 14:11 - Dec 16 with 2520 viewsTractorCam

Wycombe roll call on 13:27 - Dec 16 by ITFC_Forever

Ha, no…. Hopefully one of the industrial units at the bottom of the lane, or maybe some cheeky street parking 15 min walk away.

Definitely street parking, i've done that both times previously and once you've finally walked out of the estate you're away immediately once in the car.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Wycombe roll call on 14:37 - Dec 16 with 2480 viewslongtimefan

Wycombe roll call on 08:17 - Dec 16 by jasondozzell

I’m on the coach tomorrow too. Take something to pass the time as they don’t go over 60mph and usually make a stop at a Motorway services in both directions. No hot food or alcohol allowed onboard either
I'm driving there.... on 14:44 - Dec 16 with 2467 viewsBloots

....get there early, find a boozer.

Get hammered.

The wife can drive back.

Sorted.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Wycombe roll call on 16:12 - Dec 16 with 2340 viewsjasondozzell

Wycombe roll call on 14:37 - Dec 16 by longtimefan

I’m on the coach tomorrow too. Take something to pass the time as they don’t go over 60mph and usually make a stop at a Motorway services in both directions. No hot food or alcohol allowed onboard either

Cheers - will do! Hopefully combination of book and TWTD will make the journey feel shorter...
Wycombe roll call on 17:37 - Dec 16 with 2222 viewsHatStand

I'm going to venture on to the sofa, and watch on iFollow

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

Wycombe roll call on 18:19 - Dec 16 with 2167 viewsskinnybob72

Wycombe roll call on 13:03 - Dec 16 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I'm setting off later tonight and making the 4000 mile trip, so expect a 2-0 loss or a late postponement.

Where you travelling from?
Oxford.... on 18:22 - Dec 16 with 2162 viewsBloots

Wycombe roll call on 18:19 - Dec 16 by skinnybob72

Where you travelling from?

....but his missus is reading the map.

Boom.

Get in.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Wycombe roll call on 18:31 - Dec 16 with 2138 viewsMeadowlark

Already there. Kind of.
Staying nearby.
Wycombe roll call on 19:18 - Dec 16 with 2073 views3_5_2

My daughter meeting me there.

Looking forward to it with 3,000 of us.

Winnable game if we turn up, compete etc

My only worry is the ref as usual.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Wycombe roll call on 21:24 - Dec 16 with 1914 viewsSitfcB

Wycombe roll call on 17:37 - Dec 16 by HatStand

I'm going to venture on to the sofa, and watch on iFollow

It’s on iFollow?????

COYB

Wycombe roll call on 21:25 - Dec 16 with 1910 viewsSitfcB

Wycombe roll call on 14:37 - Dec 16 by longtimefan

Apparently no planned stop tomorrow!

COYB

I'm driving there.... on 21:46 - Dec 16 with 1879 viewsSitfcB

I'm driving there.... on 14:44 - Dec 16 by Bloots

....get there early, find a boozer.

Get hammered.

The wife can drive back.

Sorted.

We all know what boozer you’ll be in.

COYB

Wycombe roll call on 23:24 - Dec 16 with 1763 viewsWallingford_Boy

Yep

RIP Sir Bobby

Wycombe roll call on 01:01 - Dec 17 with 1691 viewsPrrrromotionGiven

Wycombe roll call on 21:24 - Dec 16 by SitfcB

It’s on iFollow?????

Every game is... if you know how.
Wycombe roll call on 07:14 - Dec 17 with 1567 viewsBattersea_Blue

I'm in Thailand, so will be watching it on iFollow in my condo. 10 pm kick off time here, so a few bevvies late afternoon, a nice dinner with loads of red wine then back to the condo for kick off.

The time difference makes the Saturday 3 pm kick offs ideal, but after the clocks went back the 7 hour difference is just a bit much for the 7.45 Tuesday games - 2.45 am . .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024